What's new

Why Hindu community leaving pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't see much in the way of a future for minorities in Pakistan.

The country is hurtling towards an abyss even though by the sound of what we are hearing here their Army is being finally forced to fight back.

None of us can claim to understand what it would be like to live in a overpoweringly Muslim dominated milieu.

Not even expats in the middle east as by and large they are either bonded labor like anywhere else, or white collar isolated and protected mega buck earning crowd.

As a Parsi I have lived for a large part of my junior school life in a hardcore Muslim area of Bihar.

But those areas were always counter-balanced in the volatile 70s and 80s.

Pakistan must be hell for a non Muslim.

I do not envy them their fate.

I think such people should be treated in every secular kaffir countries the way they treat the kaffirs in their own countries.

The golden rule should be sacrosanct. You want to be treated fairly and want religious freedom and security, you bloody hell make sure it happens first in your Islamic country first.

After 50 years of strict observation, they can start getting some freedom in the kaffir countries.

These same people are the most vociferous in making demands on secular democracies while cheering the bigotry at home!

80's and early 90s I suppose. I have heard of similar stories from my northie friends and how those events actually saved them from another great malaise..;)

70s and 80s bro.

By the 90s, the violence had evolved into sporadic conflagrations in regional pockets.

70s and 80s a spark would travel fast and far. Army always on call or called in.

Flag marches. Curfew. Stocking upon 2-3 weeks' supply of food.

Neighborhood watches. Rumors,

Fear. Always fear.

As a 5 year old kid I got left in school by mistake.

There was pitched battle 2 roads down from our house.

Dad was trapped in the factory. Mom pregnant with my brother and my baby sister at home.

Somehow my Muslim rickshaw walla (Panna) braved the bloodshed and got me home.

I do not remember but my mom gets hysterical even today.

70s and 80s bro.

By the 90s, the violence had evolved into sporadic conflagrations in regional pockets.

70s and 80s a spark would travel fast and far. Army always on call or called in.

Fear. Always fear.

How many

Yep, riots were an annual ritual in many parts of UP. Meerut was a permanent hotspot.

Till the famous PAC settled it once and for all. ;)

Before Zia Pakistan in the 60's was a diffrent country you had western backpackers going on the 'hippie trail' to Pakistan, now what you have? country where those who speak out like Shahbaz Bhatti your own minorities religious minister killed if he is not even safe the Hindus got no chance.
nope pak till the 70s looked like a great counrtry but it wasnt. it was colonial country where mililtary men from punjab ruled over the banglas and ate their fat. thats all. once BD was gone, they are living on the bheekh thrown by america.

70s and 80s bro.

Fear. Always fear.

How many

Well my friends are not that old..:D...But yeah the silver lining of those events was that it made sure evangelism could not get a firm hold in good old cowbelt, except in the deep tribal pockets.

You never been to Pakistan and you're telling us how our country WAS, and now IS. Please apna RAM RAM karo aur sojao. :lol:

hum log ramram bolke so jaate hain, aur tum log apna bhagwan ka naam leke phod jaate hain .. lol

Stop being so apocryphal..lol...Are you talking about RG's move to open the Ayodhya locks ? :what:

No. I am talking of the Provincial Armed Constabulary (PAC).

They did a great job once and stopped the rioters in their tracks by taking action just once in 1980s. No riots since then.

Only peace.

While Pakistanis may be leaving through legal means, Indians on the other hand are breaking the records by hook or crook.

Bharat Mata Chor.....escape India ka zoor.

Instead of killing Hook or crook however still not hiding from people and fraud people goes to the jail. Legal Means yup Terroristan Land of Pure Terrorist

OP: Recently on 09 Aug 2012: Still fuccking forced conversions, extortion and kidnapping is on process. This how Islam is spreading, they believe in quantity not in quality.

No. I am talking of the Provincial Armed Constabulary (PAC).

They did a great job once and stopped the rioters in their tracks by taking action just once in 1980s. No riots since then.

Only peace.

Ah now I get.....Hashimpura.

Stop being so apocryphal..lol...Are you talking about RG's move to open the Ayodhya locks ? :what:

Man just because you're young does not mean you need to be uninformed. Thoda Google kero.

MJ Akbar has written reams on it.

Man just because you're young does not mean you need to be uninformed. Thoda Google kero.

MJ Akbar has written reams on it.

I got it bhai....I was just confused about the acronym of PAC..We dont have them in TN and hence unaware...:(

Hindus should come back to India and live with us peacefully.

Ending is better than mending. Endure and preserve your self for better things. -Unknown.

I think such people should be treated in every secular kaffir countries the way they treat the kaffirs in their own countries.

The golden rule should be sacrosanct. You want to be treated fairly and want religious freedom and security, you bloody hell make sure it happens first in your Islamic country first.

After 50 years of strict observation, they can start getting some freedom in the kaffir countries.

These same people are the most vociferous in making demands on secular democracies while cheering the bigotry at home!

The point Vinod is, and I do not know if it is a stupendous coincidence, but in all Muslim countries (whether they brand themselves as Islamic or Secular does not really matter), the population is almost wholly Muslim.

There is no middle ground.

India is the only country where the Muslim "minority" is bigger than the Muslim populations of most Muslim countries.

And the Indian Muslim community is evolving.

Still we see brain farts every day.

But the evolution is inexorable.

The middle path is being found here.

The world watches and waits.

As alsways in our history, we are at the epicenter of the clash of hard and soft power.

And that is wholly the essence of India.

Why so?

All these years of foruming you still cant identify the trolling, break of rules including racist, religious insults???

Thats pretty bad for a Moderator of a forum of this stature.

Im not going to report anybody... use the time you spend invisible here in this thread to read the posts and do ur duty urself.

I , do what i can , if you can't bother to report , dont bother to cry either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom