What's new

Why Hindu community leaving pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A consequence of premature death of Jinnah.

The minorities could have been much safer.

No reason to think that if if he had been alive the situation would have been better. Jinnah in his later years was at best two faced -talking to the galleries and if it was the popular demand that Pakistan be an Islamic republic he would not have had any compunctions in doing so.

Lol Yaar ISI hire them and they will work for ISI there lol lol So let them go

Oh not the same topic over n over again! And this thread is started by Paan Singh, as the webmaster said, if u see any Indian member who has a pattern of posting anti-Pakistan news for the sole purpose of flaming n trolling, please report such members. They will take care of them.

Report the post you deem to be a troll.

Why so?

All these years of foruming you still cant identify the trolling, break of rules including racist, religious insults???

Thats pretty bad for a Moderator of a forum of this stature.

Im not going to report anybody... use the time you spend invisible here in this thread to read the posts and do ur duty urself.

Why so?

All these years of foruming you still cant identify the trolling, break of rules including racist, religious insults???

Im not going to report anybody... use the time you spend invisible here in this thread to read the posts and do ur duty urself.

he is a very biased moderator...

Why so?

while you thanking members whom abusing us and trolling here i am not surprised spark . koi 180mn pakistaniyoon ko bosdi ke keh ker gali de raha hai or tum usy thanks ? what you expect then ?

From the same link u gave

Washington: Indians in the U.S. are not only the fastest growing Asian community, but also have the dubious distinction of being fastest-growing group of illegal immigrants in the country.

According to the American Community Survey of the U.S. Census Bureau, the Asian Indian population in the U.S. grew from almost 1,679,000 in 2000 to 2,570,000 in 2007.

With a growth rate of 53 percent the highest for any Asian American community, and among the fastest growing ethnic groups in the U.S., Indian Americans are the third largest Asian American ethnic group, after Chinese Americans and Filipinos.

When it comes to illegal immigration, Hispanic illegal immigrants largely outnumber other undocumented immigrants. Mexicans make up nearly 7 million of the estimated 12 million illegal immigrants.

The next largest group of Hispanics are Salvadorans and Guatemalans. But Indians are the fastest-growing group of illegal immigrants in the U.S., according to U.S. Department of Homeland Security report.

There are 270,000 unauthorized Indians in the U.S. - a 125 percent jump since 2000, the largest percentage increase of any nation with more than 100,000 illegal immigrants.

Many Indians get into the U.S. with an H-1B Visa so they do not have to cross the border illegally. Indian illegal immigrants tend to have attained a higher level of education than other illegal immigrants in the U.S.

In addition, many immigrants from India can speak English fluently. Immigrants from India often work for high-tech companies and perform highly skilled jobs such as engineering and computer programming.

They are a highly educated motivated class who migrate in search of precious dollars... and they have been voted the best economically sound community too in there.

Yes of course US is more rich than India.. ambisions drive them abroad ..its common sense.

while you thanking members whom abusing us and trolling here i am not surprised spark . koi 180mn pakistaniyoon ko bosdi ke keh ker gali de raha hai or tum usy thanks ? what you expect then ?

Thanking and trolling.. me... LOL ..

Report me too..for that..

I really don't see much in the way of a future for minorities in Pakistan.

The country is hurtling towards an abyss even though by the sound of what we are hearing here their Army is being finally forced to fight back.

None of us can claim to understand what it would be like to live in a overpoweringly Muslim dominated milieu.

Not even expats in the middle east as by and large they are either bonded labor like anywhere else, or white collar isolated and protected mega buck earning crowd.

As a Parsi I have lived for a large part of my junior school life in a hardcore Muslim area of Bihar.

But those areas were always counter-balanced in the volatile 70s and 80s.

Pakistan must be hell for a non Muslim.

I do not envy them their fate.

But those areas were always counter-balanced in the volatile 70s and 80s.

80's and early 90s I suppose. I have heard of similar stories from my northie friends and how those events actually saved them from another great malaise..;)

tum bhi mujhe idiot bolke gaali diya. tu tumhen bhi ban milna chahiye. but mein report nahin karoongga tere ko. mein baccha todi hoon.. 'mummy woh mujhe gaali diya' roke jaane ke liye

as per my logic humans are free to move and no one has right to stop them if muslims want to move pakistan or Antarctica no one has right to stop them blame other bla bla dear . i personally think hindus should move to india as they are hadache for pak state too every day shitty news come and make us sick . a hindu girl muslim boy love news will make as force marriage same to voice versa . they better move to india and stay in peace and first class life rather then work as cleaners in pakistan
if same logic applies then pak will have no room for 150 million more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom