What's new

Why Hindu community leaving pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before Zia Pakistan in the 60's was a diffrent country you had western backpackers going on the 'hippie trail' to Pakistan, now what you have? country where those who speak out like Shahbaz Bhatti your own minorities religious minister killed if he is not even safe the Hindus got no chance.

You never been to Pakistan and you're telling us how our country WAS, and now IS. Please apna RAM RAM karo aur sojao. :lol:

if really you people love them then issue some 5 million visas for pakistani hindus and 1.7mn sikhs and 2.8 million visas for Christians of pakistan its make some 10 millions dear .

Why christians??? We are not responsible for christens, Take them. And yes 6.7 Hindus and Sikhs are Indian citizens. Pakistani Jew and Parsi too are Included in that.

Before Zia Pakistan in the 60's was a diffrent country you had western backpackers going on the 'hippie trail' to Pakistan, now what you have? country where those who speak out like Shahbaz Bhatti your own minorities religious minister killed if he is not even safe the Hindus got no chance.

now talk abut solutions not problems . 10 millions are you ready to take them ?

Why christians??? We are not responsible for christens, Take them. And yes 6.7 Hindus and Sikhs are Indian citizens. Pakistani Jew and Parsi too are Included in that.

are not you well wishers of mionorites of pakistan ? 6% of 180 million pakistani population ? take them otherwise you guys will say we kill them force them :meeting: solve it once forever .

are not you well wishers of mionorites of pakistan ? 6% of 180 million pakistani population ? take them otherwise you guys will say we kill them force them :meeting: solve it once forever .

We are Hindu-stani. not christian-tani. We care bout Hindus (Sikh, jain, Boudh, Jew and Parsi included) not your minorities.

Note: Muslims can stay in India, as Secular country its there home too. But We will not accept single Muslims form BD or Pakistan.

Yes we are ready to take 9.7 mill, send 2.3 mill to Rome (Vatican) or XYZ place, we don't care.

thats really very nice but now indians should start a movement for it otherwise indian gov will never issue them visa. its almost 10 million visas dear after all

Muslims are not interested to leave cool winds of islo lahore karachi :D but if they also leave i would like to see empty pakistani streets ;)

Just a little different in thinking from a german who thought burning the jews to ashes was the only solution.

Just a little different in thinking from a german who thought burning the jews to ashes was the only solution.

its peaceful way to send them their favorite places did i say force them ? or send them by force ? kill them loot them ? no if all of them willing to go most welcome they are free humans not our slaves they should have choice for decide .

thats really very nice but now indians should start a movement for it otherwise indian gov will never issue them visa. its almost 10 million visas dear after all

Indian Govt is slave of Vote Bank. And you know who is vote bank in India. Indian politicians can give there daughter *(for enjoyment of VB ppl) to Vote bank ppl. So don't talk bout Indian govt..... Indian vote bank is known as Son in law of Kiongress (who ruled India for 90% time)

But If I get a chance I will allow all 6.7 million Indians to rejoin Indian federation (within 10-20 years).

Indian Govt is slave of Vote Bank. And you know who is vote bank in India. Indian politicians can give there daughter *(for enjoyment of VB ppl) to Vote bank ppl. So don't talk bout Indian govt..... Indian vote bank is known as Son in law of Kiongress (who ruled India for 90% time)

But If I get a chance I will allow all 6.7 million Indians to rejoin Indian federation (within 10-20 years).

thats internal matter of india bro i can't comment on it but i will personaly thankful to india abut it . BTW atheists like me are happy pakistanis . roz roz ki tension khatam na hindu na muslim na sikh :lol:

Sure we will take back all the Hindus living in Pakistan if it was not for the Congress government but alas they rather get the Bangladeshi refugee muslim votes instead.

A consequence of premature death of Jinnah.

The minorities could have been much safer.

A consequence of premature death of Jinnah.

The minorities could have been much safer.

10 million of them sleeping in their homes at this time :meeting:

Sure we will take back all the Hindus living in Pakistan if it was not for the Congress government but alas they rather get the Bangladeshi refugee muslim votes instead.

again thanks we welcome this move please take them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom