What's new

Why have we banished our own brethren? Indian Apartheid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do Indians want to pretend this does not exist. Not so Super power not so secular now are you

Don't we have a sticky thread for Dalit issues? This type of threads keep coming at least once every couple of days.

Anyway, this is an issue we are not insecure about

Forbes India Magazine - Dalit Entrepreneurs: From Job Seekers To Job Givers

The rise of Dalit entrepreneurship - Economy and Politics - livemint.com

achievement.gif

Why do Indians want to pretend this does not exist. Not so Super power not so secular now are you

no one is pretending ... our newspaper are printing them and we are discussing... you should not come to conclusion so soon. and please follow the forum rules. thanks.

Do you even care to find ... what happened to those who do this crime ????

I couldn't really care what you Indians do to each other. But it exposes your so called super power secular status. You are a bunch of pretentious dishonest people who stand on the weakest in your society Shame on you and then you come on to Pakistani defense forum and tell us you are this and that lol

Naw, their secularism is awesome, never fails to give a good laugh :rofl:

I couldn't really care what you Indians do to each other. But it exposes your so called super power secular status. You are a bunch of pretentious dishonest people who stand on the weakest in your society Shame on you and then you come on to Pakistani defense forum and tell us you are this and that lol

please stick to the topic... don't need to bring pakistan and pdf into this. Thanks.

The newspaper article is 24th March 2012 and the suggestion is that it still exists. Why are you trying to hide this picture of India

Are you touchy cos the source wasn't there as quickly as you wanted it? Or is it the truth that you cant handle?? Superpower Incredible secular India. Puts those myths to rest
Thanks for worrying about our picture, the matter is we r growing and the reservation monster will have to die one day, otherwise we r looking at first civil war in india...Amedkar was really a third class personality he made dalits even more backward by forcing them to get the job and admissions with reservation which in turn made them even dalit for the upper caste..

sir , there is a difference between secularism and caste-ism. but thank god we are moving in right direction ... secularism is our back bone and casteism is almost negligible thanks to strong democratic institutions of India.

We all have our issues and problems in the sub continent. But this to me is apartheid and racism all rapped up and institutionalized. Certainly not the sign of super power secular status

We all have our issues and problems in the sub continent. But this to me is apartheid and racism all rapped up and institutionalized. Certainly not the sign of super power secular status

no sir, you are being misled terribly.

sir , there is a difference between secularism and caste-ism. but thank god we are moving in right direction ... secularism is our back bone and casteism is almost negligible thanks to strong democratic institutions of India.

Moving in the right direction:

Only recently, on 15 February 2012, at Daulatpur village in Haryana's Uklana region, a Dalit youth had to face the wrath of an upper caste when in a bid to quench his thirst he drank water from a pot located on his premises. Once his caste became known, his hand was chopped off with a sickle. Even though we are living in the 21 century and make claims of having the world's largest democracy, there is little change in the attitude of the upper caste towards Dalits, literate or illiterate

Moving in the right direction:

Only recently, on 15 February 2012, at Daulatpur village in Haryana's Uklana region, a Dalit youth had to face the wrath of an upper caste when in a bid to quench his thirst he drank water from a pot located on his premises. Once his caste became known, his hand was chopped off with a sickle. Even though we are living in the 21 century and make claims of having the world's largest democracy, there is little change in the attitude of the upper caste towards Dalits, literate or illiterate

sir, I already told you that culprits are behind the bar. Our democratic institutions will take care of them. Thanks

no sir, you are being misled terribly.

Yes misled by you lot what India is really about. Shame on you for abusing and treating the weakest in society in this manner

sir, I already told you that culprits are behind the bar. Our democratic institutions will take care of them. Thanks

What democracy?? You don't have democracy you liar. You have Kashmiris who want independence. You have your problem with Maoist. In fact I am not surprised you have these when you treat dalits in this manner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom