What's new

Why have the words of Pakistanis become so unreliable?

Reaction score
Country
India
Generally when we read a news item,we don't double check it...but in case of pakistan any news that is reported in their dailies,TV news or even words uttered by their PM aren't taken seriously by anyone..I always double check them...why has pak society degenerated to such a state that the world stopped taking it seriously?I remember the story of the boy that cried wolf..so many conspiracy theories..no honor or integrity in what they utter or report..a chaotic society which has lost all the faith of international community..conspiracy theories abound there..will Pakistan ever be able to get out of this mess?there is nothing more demeaning or insulting than people doubting every word you speak.

Only promotion of rational thoughts and education can save them.

but in case of pakistan any news that is reported in their dailies,TV news or even words uttered by their PM aren't taken seriously by anyone

We have had rulers who say something but do something else. Zia-ul-Haq was the Chief Martial Law Administrator (CMLA) who keep changing his announcements about the elections and democracy in Pakistan. So people started calling CMLA as "Cancel My Last Announcement" ! It is not the words but the deeds that counts.

Generally when we read a news item,we don't double check it...but in case of pakistan any news that is reported in their dailies,TV news or even words uttered by their PM aren't taken seriously by anyone..I always double check them...why has pak society degenerated to such a state that the world stopped taking it seriously?I remember the story of the boy that cried wolf..so many conspiracy theories..no honor or integrity in what they utter or report..a chaotic society which has lost all the faith of international community..conspiracy theories abound there..will Pakistan ever be able to get out of this mess?there is nothing more demeaning or insulting than people doubting every word you speak.

Can you please give some examples with credible sources to verify...? So that I can gauge what is so intrinsically different in Pakistani media which prompts you to open this thread.

As far as conspiracy theories are concerned don't you think the main stream media which I think you are referring too monopolized with a certain framework... anything within that framework is accepted (may be because that suites and caters to interests of certain entities) while anything out of that framework is criticized and merely labelled as utter rubbish...doesn't it suffocates all the alternate routes for looking at things from a different angle ...

Example: Case of Iraq War.
The media hyped about WMD and the larger populace believed in it and action was taken but now we know that was not the case and millions of people lost their lives due to Iraq war ... now if someone during that time was sitting in the opposite camp opposing the claims of the mainstream media would probably had been called a nut job and what not ... why we are so hell bent on believing what the "world think" why can't we try to find the middle ground between right and left because honestly the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

Last edited:
No country's media is perfect..but pak media and its people are on another level.
Don't drag India into it..stick to the topic

Why you generalize everything. Politicians lie, media lies..... they can be part of population and not all the population. Like you said no country's media is perfect. Why you are obsessed with pointing finger at Pakistan?

Why you generalize everything. Politicians lie, media lies..... they can be part of population and not all the population. Like you said no country's media is perfect. Why you are obsessed with pointing finger at Pakistan?
I am in a Pakistani forum to learn about Pakistan..it is natural to ask questions about pak..it is not obsession..just a desire to know my neighbour a bit

stfu-o.gif

Generally when we read a news item,we don't double check it...but in case of pakistan any news that is reported in their dailies,TV news or even words uttered by their PM aren't taken seriously by anyone.

People in Madaris are the most honest. Whatever we say we back it up with evidences. It is the way we are taught as everyone has an opinion these days. And this is the way I have conducted myself on here. It is not just Indians I've exposed, but also the lies of the secularist and liberals who have a habit of making up things and calling it Islam.

As far as media is concerned, I would assume it is the same in your country, it is a propaganda tool used to demise the enemy. I've lost count the number of times Indians on here denied HRW, UN, HRC reports on IOK atrocities. So your media brainwashing is working. If you are going to bring up this subject at least be objective.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom