What's new

Why Hassan Nisar and the Media have Gone against Imran Khan

War Thunder

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

The amount of propaganda and the idiots who are falling for it is just amazing. I wish more of the folk there had more brains to see through the deception and stick to keeping trust in a man who claims to know what he's doing, and is straightforward instead of the corrupt thugz who would lie on everyones face, and the corrupted souls would sing their songs...

The amount of propaganda and the idiots who are falling for it is just amazing. I wish more of the folk there had more brains to see through the deception and stick to keeping trust in a man who claims to know what he's doing, and is straightforward instead of the corrupt thugz who would lie on everyones face, and the corrupted souls would sing their songs...

I am apolitical, but, the duty of Media is to criticize the government and absence of criticism is called "Dictatorship" in military or civilian guise. It will take a long time to establish credibility of Imran Khan and PTI Government, whether, they were really really Straightforward and honest, but right now they are Corrupt and crooked as well. It is just the evolution of Pakistani Politics to next & next, next & next degree of Corruption, nepotism, and deception, nothing more.

Abi Sabr karoo, Jab ye hakumat khatam ho gyee to tab iskay karnamay bhi sun loo gy!

Absolutely

Whats-App-Image-2018-12-22-at-10-19-51-PM.jpg

These rates are according to the viewing of the Channels. The more viewed they are, more costly they are! K-2 Channel is viewed in Hazara region and peoples watch for Hindko programs or news or updates on local areas.

You cannot compare Serena Hotel Islamabad to some shabby Hotel in Pir Wadahai area (Rawalpindi). But if you can bring the rent of a room in Serena Hotel Islamabad to Rs. 500/- per night, I will appreciate that.

I am apolitical, but, the duty of Media is to criticize the government and absence of criticism is called "Dictatorship" in military or civilian guise. It will take a long time to establish credibility of Imran Khan and PTI Government, whether, they were really really Straightforward and honest, but right now they are Corrupt and crooked as well. It is just the evolution of Pakistani Politics to next & next, next & next degree of Corruption, nepotism, and deception, nothing more.

Abi Sabr karoo, Jab ye hakumat khatam ho gyee to tab iskay karnamay bhi sun loo gy!

Absence of criticism is called Dictatorship.
But presence of meaningless and propaganda based criticism is called Bullshit.

And yes we don't know who is who. But that doesnt mean they are wrong. And also doesn;t mean they are not.
So assumptions of a negative outcome is nothing but stupidity.

These rates are according to the viewing of the Channels. The more viewed they are, more costly they are! K-2 Channel is viewed in Hazara region and peoples watch for Hindko programs or news or updates on local areas.

You cannot compare Serena Hotel Islamabad to some shabby Hotel in Pir Wadahai area (Rawalpindi). But if you can bring the rent of a room in Serena Hotel Islamabad to Rs. 500/- per night, I will appreciate that.

Pity you still failed to see the logic in his post. Try thinking from your own brain instead of the one thats renting information from sources of stupidity.

man! These PTIians start losing their ..........:? @Zibago Bhai kuch sabar wo tahamul sikhao bachon ko:coffee:
Hassan Nisar not against IK but the corrupt tolla around him, like new addition F Ashiq Awan?
TBH IK playing nasty game on behalf of someone and not gonna long, look stinky people around him.
Game hai Takht ya Takhta! ENJOY

LOL Let me tell you people a secret. Just because someone is supporting a party today doesn’t mean he will support it tomorrow. There could be a zillion reasons why someone is criticizing the government and criticism for the sake of betterment can only be encouraged. The government despite its best intentions, isn’t perfect. Every government makes mistakes. Some intentionally and others unwittingly.

This is all I will say. The current government inherited an incredible amount of mess. I never expect this or any other government to fix the mess in a few years. This will take decades. Also, this government despite all of its strengths and shortcomings is still a million times better than Nawaz Sharif or Zardari.

There is tons of room for improvement. The problem in Pakistan is that there is simply put no foundation. For decades previous looters have spared no opportunity in robbing the country and destroying all institutions. When you don’t have a foundation you have to build one with the people you have at your disposal. I believe that Imran Khan is doing the best he can with whatever resources he has, but he can still do more and at a much faster pace.

I have said it many times, but I will keep repeating myself. If people are dissatisfied and want to go back to Nawaz Sharif’s or Zardari’s era they are free to do so. In the next elections just vote for PML-N or PPP. Only you will be held responsible for the future of your country and upcoming generations. No one else.

Last edited:
He should star in a movie

'' Hassan Nisar - A Midget Scorned ''

Media should be controlled now and these paid anchor are good for nothing.

Get ready for two big propaganda's on way

Imran visit of Qatar
Saudi refinery next month

They are preparing along with pmln as new media rates is way too low to keep their channel running.

It’s the job of the media to come into criticise, after all without criticism, it wouldn’t be democracy rather authoritarianism. So no surprise there. Also the economic indicators are pretty worse off than they were a year and a half ago. Growth rate projection down from 5.9 to 4.2 percent. FDI reduced from 1.3 Billion USD last year to 800 Million USD. Gas prices are up by 100 percent and commodity prices have also gone up significantly due to sudden increase in inflation In the past 6 months. Not to mention the 25 percent hike in dollar rate.
I feel the government should stop blaming the previous rulers now and start delivering. Blaming the previous government is a very typical excuse and one which we ve been hearing from every government that has been coming to power from the past 30 yeArs.

If the PtI government doesn’t strut delivering, people will start losing faith.

It seems that the lab experiment of GHQ has gone AWOL...
Collecting all the rotten elements for riasat e poodina.....

Media houses are private entities....its not the responsibility of the govt to run them...if they fall short on cash they must adjust their expenses in order to make up for their deficit in revenues

IK must answer as to why he hasnt changed the NAB/FIA heads and has put somebody like Pasha in there!

These Media moguls are going haywire! we want punishment without an ounce of mercy! we need to avenge and need to vent their anger!

It seems that the lab experiment of GHQ has gone AWOL...
Collecting all the rotten elements for riasat e poodina.....
Allah raham kry ye na ho k "agli baari phir zardari".
Bcz NS ka option tu thooka hua chaatny k brabar ho ga.

Wrong. The duty of the media is to report the news and discuss current events, both positive and negative. If you watch Pakistani news channels you'd think qiyamat was imminent. This was the same in this government and the last one and the one before.

Back
Top Bottom