What's new

Why has Turkey opened its borders with Europe?

Your ''facts'' arent universal my communist friend.
The only reason why those turk soldiers got fried was because they were embedded with al qaida and got hit by Russian/Syrian anti terrorist offensive. In other words, they got what they f**king deserved. Same with does taf invaders in Libya

The only reason why those turk soldiers got fried was because they were embedded with al qaida and got hit by Russian/Syrian anti terrorist offensive. In other words, they got what they f**king deserved
Look at the numbers of civilians casualties in syria and compare that to who killed how many, you will see which side is the true terrorist.
But dont worry the terrorists deaths reached thousands and the cleap up operation is still going.

Small note: if you are living in China then turn your VPN on, there are some nice twitter videos in my post, shouldnt miss them.

@type93 i actually forgot to post he coolest one yet. :)

Look at the numbers of civilians casualties in syria and compare that to who killed how many, you will see which side is the true terrorist.
But dont worry the terrorists deaths reached thousands and the cleap up operation is still going.

Small note: if you are living in China then turn your VPN on, there are some nice twitter videos in my post, shouldnt miss them.

@type93 i actually forgot to post he coolest one yet. :)

Terrorists using human shields are still terrorists. Last time I checked, it was Al Qaida that caused the 911 attacks, beheading people and is a designated terrorist group. By fighting alongside them, and invading a sovereign nation, turkey should not be surprised their guys got fried.

Chinese, no relation and no stake in Syria, just here to promote anti-Turkism.

Terrorists using human shields are still terrorists. Last time I checked, it was Al Qaida that caused the 911 attacks, beheading people and is a designated terrorist group. By fighting alongside them, and invading a sovereign nation, turkey should not be surprised their guys got fried.

So you believe US propaganda when it suits you? Do you know who created and under whose payroll this group used to work under? good old USA.

I laugh my *** off

Greece Balkan share zerro Ottoman empire culture.. the Ottoman Empire invaded Europe and get their *** kicked out of Europe after their crushing defeat at the gates of Vienna

Seriously dude stop posting more and more bullcrap

Battle of Veinna was 1529, and Ottomans first conquered European territories in the 1400s. Ottoman empire did not dissolve until the end of WWI, which was 1920s.

You have 500 years of Ottoman rule, and fascists like you claim there was no footprint on the local population. The truth is that Balkans, Greece, and the Caucasus were never the same again. All regions were Turkified.

Greek_and_Arnaut_1862_Fustanella.jpg

Chinese, no relation and no stake in Syria, just here to promote anti-Turkism.

So you believe US propaganda when it suits you? Do you know who created and under whose payroll this group used to work under? good old USA.

Battle of Veinna was 1529, and Ottomans first conquered European territories in the 1400s. Ottoman empire did not dissolve until the end of WWI, which was 1920s.

You have 500 years of Ottoman rule, and fascists like you claim there was no footprint on the local population. The truth is that Balkans, Greece, and the Caucasus were never the same again. All regions were Turkified.

Greek_and_Arnaut_1862_Fustanella.jpg
You again proove your stupidity....the Turks got Europenized, not the other way around.

pefully Greek and all other keep the boarder to Turkey shuut that the refugees stay there were they belong to be

According to our interior minister. 76.000 refugees left Turkey via Edirne (not counting the refugees that landed on Greek Islands).

And You shouldn't get angry with us. We are not making refugees leave Turkey, they wanted to go to Europe in the first place. We are just not holding them anymore.

You again proove your stupidity....the Turks got Europenized, not the other way around.
When did the Turks Europenized ?

According to our interior minister. 76.000 refugees left Turkey via Edirne (not counting the refugees that landed on Greek Islands).

And You shouldn't get angry with us. We are not making refugees leave Turkey, they wanted to go to Europe in the first place. We are just not holding them anymore.

When did the Turks Europenized ?
During the Ottoman period and after,with Ataturk s reforms

The way your interior minister puts it suggests 76,000 (even that figure is disputable) "refugees" have entered Greece,which actually isn't the case. There are few thousands that are stuck at the Greek border,or in the no mans land,while the Greek police and army are protecting the border.

Turkey opened the border... but that's not the case of Greece,Bulgaria who actually close it. Maybe it was worth telling this fact to the "refugees".

The way your interior minister puts it suggests 76,000 (even that figure is disputable) "refugees" have entered Greece,which actually isn't the case. There are few thousands that are stuck at the Greek border,or in the no mans land,while the Greek police and army are protecting the border.

Turkey opened the border... but that's not the case of Greece,Bulgaria who actually close it. Maybe it was worth telling this fact to the "refugees".
I don't know the details, i seen on the TV that refugees broke the fences and rushing in Greece yesterday, but of course i have no real numbers, and i don't care.

The thing is massive numbers of refugees are leaving my country and i'm happy about it.

I don't know the details, i seen on the TV that refugees broke the fences and rushing in Greece yesterday, but of course i have no real numbers, and i don't care.

The thing is massive numbers of refugees are leaving my country and i'm happy about it.
Legally, they should stay in Turkey as it's the first safe country, nevermind the EU Turkey agreement. Sending them to Europe is a war declaration and the EU should treat it that way. I hope for sanctions very soon.

During the Ottoman period and after,with Ataturk s reforms
Yeah, true. But i wouldn't say we got Europenized but integrated some European values into our system.

And these things are not secret. Ottoman Sultan's considered themselves Roman Emperors after the conquest of Constaniople.

Anyways, it's nice to see some new European members. We had a lot of Serbs but they left the forum after getting hostile replies whenever they post.

Back
Top Bottom