What's new

Why has Turkey opened its borders with Europe?

Simple.... If you break it; you buy it!

12_0e1e32b7-378d-4276-86e6-edd9343b6834_1200x1200.gif

Self sacrifice...lol....Europe is already hosting millions who haven't integrated...But millions who arrived in Europe in the last 2 decades or so don't count according to many ingrates in here

You again proove your stupidity....the Turks got Europenized, not the other way around.

As a purely Asian civilization of Iranic/ IVC origin, we can see the Asiatic traits in Eastern Europe quite clearly, most predominantly in food, clothes, social norms, and culture.

Sending them to Europe is a war declaration and the EU should treat it that way.

Romania, one of the poorest European countries, will declare war on Turkey?

:pop:

Turkey wants Europe to hate Arabs more than Turks, so in Eedogan's play to the far right of Europe is spreading Islamophobia to Europe to make sure every European likes zionism and hates Islam.

This is what Erdogan is doing with this migrant crisis threat to Europeans.

On twitter, you have neo-nazis calling for the shooting of Syrian expats who cross the border and enter Greece.

Erdogan is Netayahu's new best friend.

Over 25% of Europeans have anti-jewish beliefs and Erdogan is making sure the Europeans hate Muslims instead.

Erdogan is a traitor.

I have very ambivalent feelings towards this issue. One part of my mind want Europe to remain Europe - white and Christian. Another part want Europeans to reap what they sawed - those destructive fascist-style "coloured "revolutions" you helped Americans to make in Eastern Europe and Middle East, you have to feel all the pain you made to Ukraine, Syria, Libya etc. on your own skin.

Syrians are pretty white...

Don't forget....what later on became "whites" immigrated from the Middle East and the Caucuses. :D

Russia is untrustworthy bturd.

But don't forget that Syrian civil war was started by who. Who gave weapons to rebels and militants to fight Assad.
Oh you still go back to " only the West is to blame". No surprise there. Lol. Didn't expect anything less.
So you mean it's the West who asked the Syrian people to revolt and rise up against their tyrant? It's also the West who asked the Egyptians , Tunisians, Libyans ,Yemenis, Bahrainis Sudanis,etc to rise up against their tyrants isn't it? The dictators are innocent victims of the West . Lol.
Bro, you should just leave things the way they are instead of saying such things. You saying this is an insult to all Syrians who sacrificed themselves , shed their blood and died rising up against their tyrants . Same with Egyptians, Tunisians etc who died doing the same thing.
For your information the West had little stake in Syria, and as such they didn't and don't really care much about the country. Else Assad would have been mentioned in history books by now. So it's up to the Syrians to fight and get rid of their tyrants themselves. The West won't intervene directly to remove Assad (I support this inaction for many reasons) , if we really wanted to , then he will be long gone by now. A simply no fly zone would have been more than enough for Syrians to get rid of him long ago and drag him in the streets like Gaddafi..

Last edited:
Migrant,"refugee",what difference does it make ? ;)
Sorry Frenchman, but there IS a considerable difference. You already made a racist/intolerant post when you asked if his house was destroyed and thats why he's in the US now you're saying this.

Soon you'l wonder why people either dont respect your posts or respond respectfully on here, meanwhile, you're spewing hate low key and pretending its just normal conversation.

Ah great, where is the difference? Life in any western country is a thousand times better than in any of your Muslim countries... so sad...
if you actually dont know, ask an American seriously and respectfully. but you are trolling like @Vergennes and being xenophobic and probably Islamophobic. smh.

Sorry Frenchman, but there IS a considerable difference. You already made a racist/intolerant post when you asked if his house was destroyed and thats why he's in the US now you're saying this.

Soon you'l wonder why people either dont respect your posts or respond respectfully on here, meanwhile, you're spewing hate low key and pretending its just normal conversation.

if you actually dont know, ask an American seriously and respectfully. but you are trolling like @Vergennes and being xenophobic and probably Islamophobic. smh.

Focusing on my posts when full and open racist remarks against Europeans are/were made not only on this thread but in many others on this forum,by many members including the one I quoted on my post you quoted. Nice try.

BTW,it's not a "racist/intoleant" post because I am just applying the logic those members are advocating to justify the immigration to western countries.

Where do all these Pashtuns, Uzbeks, Iranians come from? From Iran. Iranian police do not take any action. Have you seen anyone criticizing Iran here?

Refugees from Syria are fleeing because their homes are bombed. Have you seen anyone criticizing Russia here?

These refugees do NOT WANT TO STAY IN TURKEY. Those who want to stay in Turkey are already admitted to the necessary institutions.

EU made some promises in past for these refugees are forcibly to keep in TR and sent others who captured in EU borders... Has the EU fulfilled these promises?

I hope somebody sees how ridiculous the subject is. Everyone blames TR. However, this is no use. Now everyone will have their share.

Also... according to some idiots , TR betraying to Islam. Because it did not prevent refugees, Extreme right wing on the rise in Europe. This is the level of intelligence and emphaty we are struggling with. These idiots do not know about the massacres that took place in Germany since the 90s. They also do not know that the murderers who burned and killed people were systematically protected by the German police. Racism exists in the genes of Europe. It manifests itself in the slightest economic problem. This is a problem you have to solve. You can not throw the cost to anyone.

According to the June 2018 United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees reports, more than 3.6 million Syrians, 170K Afghan citizens, 150 K Iraqi nationals, 50K Iranian and Armenian citizens, 5K Somali nationals and 50K from other nations, in total nearly 4 million refugees sheltered to Turkey.

Turkey both holds the second-largest aid organization in the world outside the borders, It also offers sheltering, health and education services to the oppressed people to the extent that no country in its borders does.

Turkey is doing its homework as always. However, TR will no longer forced to stop people who want to go Western Europe. That's the point.

Last edited:
Focusing on my posts when full and open racist remarks against Europeans are/were made not only on this thread but in many others on this forum,by many members including the one I quoted on my post you quoted. Nice try.

BTW,it's not a "racist/intoleant" post because I am just applying the logic those members are advocating to justify the immigration to western countries.
Just because PDF members stoop low doesnt mean you should too. You stooping to their low level makes it look as if you're one of those low level people too. just saying. i dont have any issue with you but as a westerner i know when you are punching below the belt. the kind of sht you dont want your coworkers to see. all good.

Just ship them all over to England if they are looking for safe haven or even better yet to the US.

What exactly are all the middle eastern people fighting over all the time ?
India and Pakistan are both heavily armed but we keep to our areas and stop short of full blown wars. The last war ish conflict was the Musharraf kargil adventure . I think Pakistan learnt from it and wont try anything so direct in the future. India is a stable country so doesn't go in for these military adventures in any case.
The same choices are with the middle eastern countries. You can have low intensity conflicts, no need to be at each other's throats all the time.

explain to me how the refugees are entering europe if europe has already shut the gates? I dont see any large numbers of refugees in europe the last few days so they must be stuck in no mans land and eventually return back to Turkey because the Greeks and Bulgarians will not allow them to enter at any cost

Back
Top Bottom