What's new

Why has India struggled to buy fighter aircraft?

Incidentally, one of your tell-tale sillinesses and the way you keep exposing yourself is the use of 'Indian' Su 30, rather than 'Russian'.

What insecurity drives people to conceal their identity even on an anonymous forum?

What type of professional are you? There are a bunch of countries in the region who have Russian SU-30s. No one speaks of Russian SU30s in a war between China & India. It would be Chinese & Pakistan's J-20s vs Indian SU-30s.

When you both adorn Indian flag then you refer India as "our" and not "your".
Indian with lowest IQ also will not be caught his pants down like this and looks like you are running around without pants.

I am not an Indian and do not represent India. It is not my problem if you deduce wrong conclusions based on your incorrect assumptions.

Fact that by 2025 IAF will be operating only 25 squardon is troubling in face of clear threat from China and 19 squardon strength PAF

Imagine, you want a best sugarcane. And for that you enter into a sugarcane field.....

You are wasting your time with discussing with Indians
Lol

He is wasting his time, discussing....it is immaterial whether with Indians or anyone else. Just another false flagger like our Bangladeshi friend, @Ashok
Are you sure about his country's flag?

Heh.

He is. My personal identity is known to a number of people who are members of the forum.

Yours, btw, is not. I note that for you, it is 'his' country's flag. You are not even intelligent enough to keep up your deception from beginning to end.

In present scenario just buy LCA and Rafales. That will take care of Indian skies for the next twenty years along with present inventories. Su-30s may continue to be produced.

In the meantime try to focus on AMCA nd just look forward to any 5th generation fighter being developed or sold anywhere. But just talk and see, don't put money there.

And above all focus on engine development. Because once we have it, it is for us to blackmail others.

Heh.

He is. My personal identity is known to a number of people who are members of the forum.

Yours, btw, is not. I note that for you, it is 'his' country's flag. You are not even intelligent enough to keep up your deception from beginning to end.

Why should I take you at face value and who are you to judge me? Your posts reflect your professionalism not your title.

Why should I take you at face value and who are you to judge me? Your posts reflect your professionalism not your title.

You don't need to take me at face value; enough others do for your opinion not to matter. I judge you as a loyal Indian citizen judging a jackal who uses our identity to defame us in public. And you are right about my posts reflecting my professionalism; I got the title due to my posts, not the other way around. It was a differently determined case. Not a fate that is likely to occur to you.

You can follow the example of a member of Chinese ethnicity, who slavishly follows the Chinese line in any discussion, but consoles himself when he is cornered by pointing to his two American flags. As you are not an Indian, you have the option of placing two US flags instead of one US and one Indian; someone who is not an Indian is being an impostor when he puts up the Indian flag as a flag of the country of origin.

But being an impostor is obviously the least of your problems.

In present scenario just buy LCA and Rafales. That will take care of Indian skies for the next twenty years along with present inventories. Su-30s may continue to be produced.

In the meantime try to focus on AMCA nd just look forward to any 5th generation fighter being developed or sold anywhere. But just talk and see, don't put money there.

And above all focus on engine development. Because once we have it, it is for us to blackmail others.

I think your very simple formula is good for our situation, with one exception: I would buy a number of Gripens to give us an immediate parity with our neighbours of all sorts.

You don't need to take me at face value; enough others do for your opinion not to matter. I judge you as a loyal Indian citizen judging a jackal who uses our identity to defame us in public. And you are right about my posts reflecting my professionalism; I got the title due to my posts, not the other way around. It was a differently determined case. Not a fate that is likely to occur to you.

You can follow the example of a member of Chinese ethnicity, who slavishly follows the Chinese line in any discussion, but consoles himself when he is cornered by pointing to his two American flags. As you are not an Indian, you have the option of placing two US flags instead of one US and one Indian; someone who is not an Indian is being an impostor when he puts up the Indian flag as a flag of the country of origin.

It is none of your business to determine what flag I should have. That is the job of the administrators of this forum.

It is none of your business to determine what flag I should have. That is the job of the administrators of this forum.

Of course it is. Meanwhile, I shall take pleasure in pointing out publicly that you are a felon caught in the act.

India is a weak state with loud blabbering mouths who are not only arrogant but foolish too.

J-20s will rule the skies in the next war not Indian SU-30s.

No wonder your Name implies your nationality. :p:

"Black Coat" indeed. :haha::haha::haha:

@Joe Shearer

You should first feed your army properly before you dream about going on a high roller shopping.

India is not using your money, neither are we fetching loan from your country. Therefore it's non of your bloody business I guess. :p:

In present scenario just buy LCA and Rafales. That will take care of Indian skies for the next twenty years along with present inventories. Su-30s may continue to be produced

Most logical solutions,mki for deep penetration, rafale for medium role and LCA for last line of defence.

I think your very simple formula is good for our situation, with one exception: I would buy a number of Gripens to give us an immediate parity with our neighbours of all sorts.
Take it easy Joe sometimes you go all out...we all are here and we need you cause everyone else is off for sometime....you sure?

Even with 25 sqds,India could easily wreck havoc on Pakistan.

The issue is Plaaf and it's formidable fleet of flankers both Russian and indengioys J11 and the J10 vanguard.

Thankfully the Iaf has 250.flankers of its own to throw around at Plaaf too.

Even with 25 sqds,India could easily wreck havoc on Pakistan.

The issue is Plaaf and it's formidable fleet of flankers both Russian and indengioys J11 and the J10 vanguard.

Thankfully the Iaf has 250.flankers of its own to throw around at Plaaf too.
That is where problem lies
Term wreck havoc is used only when the opposition has no airforce, you can't havoc on even 1/3 airforce or he'll even 1/6 airforce.

Definitively, Not when opposition by 2025 would be 70% of what you will be, if assuming PAF does induct 200-250 thunders and do get additional fighters..

PLAAF operates over 1000 4 gen fighters with mix of j10(400+), Flanders and j20..there is no comparison there

IAF would probably or I would most likley win a long engagement with PAD but you might lose too if we look at the past especially if proper tacticsare not employed , training, pilot shortage and spare shortage is not addressed

Back
Top Bottom