What's new

Why Hamas started the war in Gaza

Anti Semitic post lol great one, shows your upbringing.
And your approach is anti-Muslim ... You showed yourself as worst creature of world .........
Lol, don't make up madrasah history, your welcome to try take Kashmir whenever you want. ;)

You will go again to UN or USA like Kargil time ... Anyways this is off topic ... So its better to avoid trolling ............

And your approach is anti-Muslim ... You showed yourself as worst creature of world .........

You will go again to UN or USA like Kargil time ... Anyways this is off topic ... So its better to avoid trolling ............
I'm not anti anyone, just trying to get a reaction out of people. And it works well. ;) anyway your hitler post was disgusting and not even human.

Yeah it's off topic, talk to me on another thread about this and il show you the reality.

Wow these protestors are look very scared:

israeliarmy_379924282061709_1659956125_n.1405110417.jpg

eqg-0yiyhlu.1405110418.jpg

rtqnwab7jim.1405110419.jpg

What about this one then? watch it and then comment

[video]

[video]

I dont want to post some extreme graphic videos here to show the barbarism of your Israeli animals

I'm not anti anyone, just trying to get a reaction out of people. And it works well. ;) anyway your hitler post was disgusting and not even human.

Yeah it's off topic, talk to me on another thread about this and il show you the reality.
You are such a low life if you are here to troll or just taking pleasure from such thread

Your avatar is showing much more about your disgusting approach :lol:

What about this one then? watch it and then comment

[video]

[video]

I dont want to post some extreme graphic videos here to show the barbarism of your Israeli animals

You are such a low life if you are here to troll or just taking pleasure from such thread
Don't cry.

Your avatar is showing much more about your disgusting approach :lol:
No it isn't, you are supporting the systematic genocide of an entire ethnic group, retard.

No it isn't, you are supporting the systematic genocide of an entire ethnic group, retard.

I am supporting systematic genocide :what: Which ethnic group you are talking about.......??

I am not crying you disgusting low life creature. I am responding to your trolling that you are in such thread just to provoke others
Disgusting low life? You need to learn how to use these words. Your mate was supporting the systematic genocide of an entire ethnic group do I merely responded. :enjoy:

I am supporting systematic genocide :what: Which ethnic group you are talking about.......??
Jews obviously.

You post a picture praising Hitler in Why Hamas started the war in Gaza | Page 3 and then plead ignorance? Stay classy, my friend.

What is it with Pakistanis and Hitler-worship?

Yes I posted ... And we are not fan of Hitler but Israel proves itself that Hitler was right ... And if you have some knowledge of history then you must know that Christians were biggest enemies of Jews ... And they live calmly under Muslims authority .......

Yes I posted ... And we are not fan of Hitler but Israel proves itself that Hitler was right ... And if you have some knowledge of history then you must know that Christians were biggest enemies of Jews ... And they live calmly under Muslims authority .......

You think that calling for the Jews to be wiped out, you're helping your cause, or the cause of the Palestinians?

You think that calling for the Jews to be wiped out, you're helping your cause, or the cause of the Palestinians?

Always remember if Hitler was wrong then Israel is very much wrong ... And this picture was for showing mirror to Israelis .....

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom