What's new

Why Hamas started the war in Gaza

Hitler would not have said better

Maybe, but he wouldn't have thought of it. What do you think the limits on the size of a bulldozer would be ? Mechanically speaking.:bunny:

Why should they recognize to Israel....???? Do you have 1 moral plea......??

Maybe because there is no such thing as a 'Palestinian' or 'Palestine'. Never was.:enjoy:

Hamas is the devil, Israel is the cure for the devil and will vanquish Devil Hamas to hell.

I'm in a troll mood as well, I don't even care about the Israel-Palestine conflict. Just want to piss people off.:lol:

Then you are worse creature in the world ... Reported anyways ............

One thing about 500: He never has any evidence to back him up. In fact, I'm convinced, after two years of debating him, that he doesn't understand the concept of evidence. He thinks posting a picture is an argument, and insisting on an assertion somehow proves it is true. I won't bother reading his thread - my outrage quota has been exceeded today.

Sounds like a typical hasbara.

I'm in a troll mood as well, I don't even care about the Israel-Palestine conflict. Just want to piss people off.:lol:

I believe in what I post. Sometimes I just word it to be more 'abrasive', just for shits and giggles.:bunny:

10484032_613427905421263_5924489108462231156_n.jpg

Look at this Arab wannabe, your Kashmir isn't free and your crying for Palestine.:lol:

Half Kashmir we got freed and rest of half we were going to get but you Nehru was cried in UN :omghaha:

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom