What's new

Why every PDF thread ends up with religious debate..?

For what it's worth @Divergent1 is completely right on this one. The mod has misread the situation and punished the OP for the actions of others.

In fact it was a good thread and a good discussion. Blasphemy law is not a God given decree, it can be debated. It has been debated many times on PDF so this thread closure was unfair.

@CHACHA"G" has misunderstood the OP who said people in Pakistan do not pray 5 times, they lie, they are corrupt but they don't waste a chance to punish others. Nowhere were prayers mocked.

It will hardly be worth visiting this forum if important political / legal issues cannot be debated.
It seem @chacha G has some comprehension issues so I will request @Divergent1 to stop engaging with him

or talk to him in Punjabi or Urdu. He was the ones who derailed the topic and started discussing about benefits and nationality of members when everyone else was opposing the killers of Mashal Khan.

It seem @chacha G has some comprehension issues so I will request @Divergent1 to stop engaging with him

or talk to him in Punjabi or Urdu. He was the ones who derailed the topic and started discussing about benefits and nationality of members when everyone else was opposing the killers of Mashal Khan.
Let moods read the post young man and you too go and read the thread again, Don't worry about my understanding , I just got you all who are against Blasphemy Law very right.
And you took high moral ground so I asked one simple question , If any thing illegal then you have no right , and If one is not Muslim He/she also have no Right.
You told me to go live in KSA and in role in madrasa and jihad !!!!!!!! That much said about your thinking and personality.
She call it jungle law(she can say any thing now) , then read post 80 about prayers , And you call all who support the Law as thaykaydar. And then you blame me for defending the killers . Show me where and when???????
You both don't have any thing positive to say about Islam , You all were using that killing as excuse and attacking Blasphemy Law. Law did not kill that boy "people did" , people provoked by some one(for any reason ) we will know very soon.
nreligious threads allowed , against forum rules , and Morality also starts from Own house first.

:coffee: yahan bhi
Well, as I mentioned in other thread it's Fear the defender trying to combat not the Law as other party proved it by reliable sources wrong. Cha Cha if you feel the heat you debate it not complaint it.
@Eagle close the thread or take it to GHQ please.

So now, if you criticize blasphemy laws you are criticizing Islam. LoL. Any Mullah worshiper still willing to prove from the Holy Qur'an if blasphemy laws are justifiable?

Cha Cha Ghee is another of those religious lotas enjoying the fruits of a kafir country's tolerance and liberalism while criticizing liberals at home and inferring them to be western agents trying to destroy so called Islamic morality and laws. While living amidst a crowd of kafirs and their unislamic laws and unislamic morality of course!

Where do most of the membership on this forum comes from? India and Pakistan.

How important religion is for them? According to Pew Research 90%+ Indian and Pakistani feel religion is extremely important in their life.

Is this even a question why all threads become a religious debate?

Back
Top Bottom