What's new

Why every PDF thread ends up with religious debate..?

I didn't attack you, I asked for a validation that if you're going to close threads because other people troll, then deal with the trollers individually. There was only one anyway, the rest were just having a civil discussion.

Didn't you judge me on the basis of "IF" ... Who you are trying to provoke here.

The Eagle thank you bro . We need people like you , who can defend sentiments of 98% of Pakistanis .
There are only 2% of all types of extremists in Pakistan ,But Ironically both playing and dominating the Majority

I will just remind you to better not flame the situation.

I'm not judging. I'm talking factual, a thread was closed was it not? And that in the future perhaps take into consideration before doing so that if there's ONE out of seven whose going rogue, take it with the one. Not ruin it for the seven because that's completely unfair. As a person who feels her thread was closed on unfair basis. I have a right to take that with you, no?

Trolling and derailing started from page one on that thread and continued till end.

Didn't you judge me on the basis of "IF" ... Who you are trying to provoke here.

I will just remind you to better not flame the situation.
As I said I don't participate in these type of threads , but if you go throw that thread and read , that's force you to get involve , This Lady(as profile said) insulted me or not , that's not the issue , problem is "The civil conversation" was not that civil , you will have the idea if you take time and read full.
And I did condemn this brutality , but I also stay guarded of Blasphemy Law , Yes there are problem and those are mainly about Implementation.
These guys , duds told me to go to madrasa and have jihad , what not , You can read that , I even did not report that, may be I m old enough to take that.

May I also ask what action have you taken against the member who not just personally attacked me but other members too?

Whatsoever action is/will be taken, wouldn't be made public as the matter is with Mods. Report the posts without doing so in return and move on.

As I said I don't participate in these type of threads , but if you go throw that thread and read , that's force you to get involve , This Lady(as profile said) insulted me or not , that's not the issue , problem is "The civil conversation" was not that civil , you will have the idea if you take time and read full.
And I did condemn this brutality , but I also stay guarded of Blasphemy Law , Yes there are problem and those are mainly about Implementation.
These guys , duds told me to go to madrasa and have jihad , what not , You can read that , I even did not report that, may be I m old enough to take that.

If you were old enough you wouldn't go on with yourself.

If you were old enough you wouldn't go on with yourself.
lol man r you serious . :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
Lady what ever my believes are , I will (and I cant ) force that on you and same apply on you too. For me both types of extremism is illness for Pakistan and Society and Culture.
But you don't understand that.
As I said @The Eagle he can (if he want and have time) read that thread and judge the "The Civil Discussion" . And one more simple thing , Religious threads are not allowed , I really don't want to say this but in your first post you said where are so called protector of faith , My question is (if you don't mind) have you watched Pakistani Media or read old thread about this brutality here on PDF?

too?
Did i report your post?
i didn't even read any of your posts, let alone report them.
please put hijab on your dp so "guys" can actually read your posts. :lol:

the lady looks like my fav female youtuber.

I was being sarcy and no it's no youtuber lol. It's me. I don't display other people's pictures

Every Mashal Khan post will lead to religious talk. Suck it up.
you did not answer my question! If you don't mind.......... And we are not sat like hens laying eggs (according to you) . And that bold part come on dude....... You call your self civil ......... Amazing .
And what if after investigation it came out as political killing or any other then Religious??? And One more thing My religion Islam Does not allow killing some one like that , does not allow to take Law of the Land in your own hand.
Y you cant talk about this ? Why you have problem with Blasphemy Law?
In very last , Please read about Islam and don't judge Islam after looking Pakistanis or any other Muslim country( Right now we are in bottom of every thing).
Thank you ,

Last edited:
I was being sarcy and no it's no youtuber lol. It's me. I don't display other people's pictures
with a face like that, why are you wasting time on a defence forum of all places?
you can legit land a contract with Shein.
online forums are for men, or ugly women.

with a face like that, why are you wasting time on a defence forum of all places?
you can legit land a contract with Shein.
online forums are for men, or ugly women.

With a face like mine I'm breaking all stereotypes ;-)

Back
Top Bottom