What's new

Why every PDF thread ends up with religious debate..?

holysmoker

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I belong to religious minority born and raised in Karachi. One of main reasons I loved Karachi is its diverse culture. My father served in Pak Army for 32 years. I was looking for a mature platform where I could learn and interact with progressive minds and intellectuals. Keep this in my mind I joined PDF in 2016 and really I find this forum very informative, however, the only things which bothers me here is intolerance of members towards religious minorities. Most of the threads end up with Shia-Sunni- Ismaili- Ahmadi-Christians debates.

Today a senior member @Khafee ignited a hot religious debate against a specific sect and later on he came up with a fake profile(kabadi) to support his argument was something unacceptable for me. It really hurt my religious sentiments badly. I wasn’t expecting that he will go down to that level. Anyway, I will be no longer using this forum, however, I request the senior members to play their role and stop such elements in order to avoid such events in future.

@Horus , @Bilal Khan (Quwa) , @WAJsal , @Oscar , @Panther 57 , @Windjammer , @Zibago , @war&peace , @WebMaster , @Quwa

I belong to religious minority born and raised in Karachi. One of main reasons I loved Karachi is its diverse culture. My father served in Pak Army for 32 years. I was looking for a mature platform where I could learn and interact with progressive minds and intellectuals. Keep this in my mind I joined PDF in 2016 and really I find this forum very informative, however, the only things which bothers me here is intolerance of members towards religious minorities. Most of the threads end up with Shia-Sunni- Ismaili- Ahmadi-Christians debates.

Today a senior member @Khafee ignited a hot religious debate against a specific sect and later on he came up with a fake profile(kabadi) to support his argument was something unacceptable for me. It really hurt my religious sentiments badly. I wasn’t expecting that he will go down to that level. Anyway, I will be no longer using this forum, however, I request the senior members to play their role and stop such elements in order to avoid such events in future.

@Horus , @Bilal Khan (Quwa) , @WAJsal , @Oscar , @Panther 57 , @Windjammer , @Zibago , @war&peace , @WebMaster , @Quwa
Don't talk crap, and make wild accusations. I don't need to create fake Id's, I can very well defend myself.

becasue its hot these days . everyone thinks his religion sect is right . on other hands indians selected BJP as a ruler so its also hot there .
ya konsi hawa chal rahi ha forum ma ajkal .. ???

with a fake profile(kabadi)

How do you know that ?

becasue its hot these days . everyone thinks his religion sect is right . on other hands indians selected BJP as a ruler so its also hot there .

It's also hot in BD

images

:lol:

Because South Asians are the most religious people on Earth .
Even an Agnostic Atheist Brahmin Philosopher like Me :D Can't escape this tragedy :enjoy:

sir ji its religious hawa . every thread for sect and religion . thread is abut tank and people bashing each others gods :p:
Its world over...Islamists are the new commies. Plus Muslims themselves keep doing shia Sunni thing.

Your thread is based upon religious subject, openly challenging and hurting the sentiments of many Muslims by generalizing the topic, hence, deserve to be closed that mostly such threads ends same as like this. This is the reason as such threads are not allowed though rest about such posts/members, report them and the same will be dealt accordingly (if already reported then you have done your part). Religious threads are not allowed whereby, due to a little misread, the discussion can lead to something unpleasant and unwanted.

Whosoever instigated as such in thread, will be dealt accordingly however, you are doing the same thing here as well which is totally uncalled for especially when you are quoting me, if again then kindly avoid. Just report such posts/members, do not quote back or do the same thing which will be equally treated as violation, and move on.

Regards,
LOL , Now I am a cave man !!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO . Defending Islam and Pakistan from Liberal Fascist (what ever) , Anti Islam Propaganda Mechanism , Atheists , Non-Muslims and All those who have no Idea and also Protecting Islam and Pakistan from Religious extremism give me the title of Cave man.
This lady have no Idea about case or Islam or Blasphemy or Majority people of Pakistan . She even Mocked 5 times Prayers a Day. And her thread was against forum rules . And on top of all "The name of the Thread " .
@The Eagle thank you bro . We need people like you , who can defend sentiments of 98% of Pakistanis .
There are only 2% of all types of extremists in Pakistan ,But Ironically both playing and dominating the Majority.

LOL , Now I am a cave man !!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO . Defending Islam and Pakistan from Liberal Fascist (what ever) , Anti Islam Propaganda Mechanism , Atheists , Non-Muslims and All those who have no Idea and also Protecting Islam and Pakistan from Religious extremism give me the title of Cave man.
This lady have no Idea about case or Islam or Blasphemy or Majority people of Pakistan . She even Mocked 5 times Prayers a Day. And her thread was against forum rules . And on top of all "The name of the Thread " .
@The Eagle thank you bro . We need people like you , who can defend sentiments of 98% of Pakistanis .
There are only 2% of all types of extremists in Pakistan ,But Ironically both playing and dominating the Majority.

You're no one to discuss who is qualified to discuss what and there was nothing wrong with the thread till YOU trolled it because YOUR perception isn't correct and its not the ONLY way of looking at things. I didn't mock daily prayers you are such a fibber.

How have I generalised? I'm hurting sentiments? Woah. So the murder of one guy shouldn't be discussed because it hurts sentiments? How about they choose not to view it, I've not said anything offensive. This is ridiculous. I'm quoting you and taking this with you chin on chin since you're the one who closed it. As a moderator be open to my perspective.

I closed it to deal with offensive posting, and if you have some patience then kindly wait till the offenders are done accordingly, for me, no matter whosoever it is. The number of posts are too large hence, takes time if you can wait. You call it directly quoting/talking to me. . . . . why that chin on chin thing....

You're no one to discuss who is qualified to discuss what and there was nothing wrong with the thread till YOU trolled it because YOUR perception isn't correct and its not the ONLY way of looking at things. I didn't mock daily prayers you are such a fibber.
You did , You joined evil doing of people with 5 times prayer !!!!!! I don't want to post screen shots .... And you are no one to discuss Islam , Pakistan and you have no right to hurt feelings of Majority . And don't worry about my perception , keep yours to your self. And also please learn About Islam , Pakistan and the specific case.
You want to defeat extremism join Us , Use words care fully , and make sure you don't hurt normal majority people like me. Believe me the title was not appropriate.
Young Lady its extremely hard to counter both type of extremism , please don't make it even more harder.
Thank you.

You did , You joined evil doing of people with 5 times prayer !!!!!! I don't want to post screen shots .... And you are no one to discuss Islam , Pakistan and you have no right to hurt feelings of Majority . And don't worry about my perception , keep yours to your self. And also please learn About Islam , Pakistan and the specific case.
You want to defeat extremism join Us , Use words care fully , and make sure you don't hurt normal majority people like me. Believe me the title was not appropriate.
Young Lady its extremely hard to counter both type of extremism , please don't make it even more harder.
Thank you.

Dude. I'm done with you and your lies. Go get screenshots

Back
Top Bottom