Why don't we show our real face ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gen Ayub greeted---Washington (1961)

284485_10151012810111150_1737201528_n.jpg

@Aeronaut

you can also see the vid on youtube.

you

Ok, that's me from about 1.5 years ago when I was back home wearing some traditional clothes.

1jt8d4.jpg

Which also happens to be my avatar when I am not in a trolling mode.

@Zarvan bro you could fit right into Najd nearly. Hunting those Najdi sheep. Looking good.

Or hunting for those::whistle:

zyc5li.jpg

2r28wfp.png

Come on people. Post a photo. Just a old one like mine. Want to see the faces behind the users that I troll and who troll me.:lol:
I would love to go for these which you mentioned later Arabs Girls are famous after all

I would love to go for these which you mentioned later Arabs Girls are famous after all

Zarvan you live in Lahore? How is situation there? What about in tribal areas? Can one visit those areas?

Where the hell did you got this picture from ?

Zarvan you live in Lahore? How is situation there? What about in tribal areas? Can one visit those areas?
Lahore is cool just like Riyadh many women wear Hijab many don't than we have the liberal class as for food all kind of res truants are their Lahore is booming with everything only robberies and stealing needs to controlled other wise Lahore is cool man

Where the hell did you got this picture from ?

Lahore is cool just like Riyadh many women wear Hijab many don't than we have the liberal class as for food all kind of res truants are their Lahore is booming with everything only robberies and stealing needs to controlled other wise Lahore is cool man

Implementation of Sharia law will solve most of the crime I believe. I have heard good things about Lahore.

@al-Hasani yes we need to implement Shariah and stop following west and also Lahore is growing in case of business but poverty and inflation needs to be checked and controlled
Implementation of Sharia law will solve most of the crime I believe. I have heard good things about Lahore.

@al-Hasani yes we need to implement Shariah and stop following west and also Lahore is growing in case of business but poverty and inflation needs to be checked and controlled

Yes, but Pakistan should take the best things from the Muslim world and mix it with the best things from the Western world. This will create a healthy mixture. Implementing Sharia law and a sound civil law would also be a good thing. But I hear that this is already the case.

Most of the problems in the Muslim world are due to ignorance, corruption and being misguided.

I'm afraid that after @WebMaster got married to his 4th wife a few months back who is an Egyptian Lady he gotten only more tolerant of Arabs & no amount of trolling will get you banned ! :(

By the way the other three of his wives are Lebanese, Saudi & Iraqi ! :unsure:
Are you serious did @WebMaster really got married 4th time ?

Bhai, you shouldn't have posted your pic. I cannot take you seriously enough henceforth.:lol:
But you didn't even post your pic, so how do we know you are not a teenager too?

But you didn't even post your pic, so how do we know you are not a teenager too?

I had, yesterday. Looks like you missed it. Good for me.:D Seriously bro, you don't look older than 16.:-)

Good night guys, more will come tomorrow let me know I miss anybody's picture, I already missed armstrongs. :D
Every one stay on topic and please post your real picture by the mods seem to scared

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom