What's new

Why doesn't PDF have zero tolerance policy for Shiv Sena apologists?

SipahSalar

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PDF claims to have zero tolerance policy for apologists for supporters ANY terrorist organizations, for example TTP and ISIS. But unfortunately the claim is hollow. Shiv Sena supporters and apologists are tolerated and given likes on this website. I request the website's administrators to justify their double standard policy on the issue.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Who decided that "Shiv Sena" is a terrorist organisation?????????? UN? or Pakistan??? or by PDF?
My rule is: What looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and walks like a duck, is pretty much a duck by all standards. There is no need for a body of over-qualified scientists to debate over whether or not it's a duck.

There is no need for an official announcement and recognition. There are plenty of terrorist organizations that are not recognized by the UN, for example Amnesty International accuses IDF of war crimes but they still haven't been declared terrorists.

Last edited:
There is no need for an official announcement and recognition. There are plenty of terrorist organizations that are not recognized by the UN, for example Amnesty International accuses IDF of war crimes but they still haven't been declared terrorists.

My rule is: What looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and walks like a duck, is pretty much a duck by all standards.

What makes you say they are a terrorist organisation???? Did they ever killed a single Pakistani????? Was they responsible for any terrorist attack in Pakistan???

Just because they oppose you, you can call them terrorist organisation.......

PDF claims to have zero tolerance policy for apologists for supporters ANY terrorist organizations, for example like TTP and ISIS. But unfortunately the claim is hollow. Shiv Sena supporters and apologists are tolerated and given likes on this website. I request the website's administrators to justify their double standard policy on the issue.

Thank you.

this hindu loving forum where islam is made 2 be a terrorist religion and curses and taunts r postd against my beloved prophet (saaw). y u expect terrorist hindu movement like shiva sena 2 be banned here ?

What makes you say they are a terrorist organisation???? Did they ever killed a single Pakistani????? Was they responsible for any terrorist attack in Pakistan???

Just because they oppose you, you can call them terrorist organisation.......
They don't have to kill a foreign national to become a terrorist organization. By that standard even the brutal regime of Khmer Rogue were not terrorists.

Are you saying as long as they take only Indian lives its OK? Do Indian lives not matter?

Everyone including shiv senics should be free to express their beliefs and ideals. They do seem to represent the more popular views on this forum in actuality. Indians are by far becoming much more Hinduized rather than secular in their thought. It is a worrying trend but the majority rules as it is said. So let them express their views unless they call for violence or engage in abuse.

Everyone including shiv senics should be free to express their beliefs and ideals. They do seem to represent the more popular views on this forum in actuality. Indians are by far becoming much more Hinduized rather than secular in their thought. It is a worrying trend but the majority rules as it is said. So let them express their views unless they call for violence or engage in abuse.
By that definition even supporters of terrorist organizations like ISIS and TTP should be able to express their opinions.

They don't have to kill a foreign national to become a terrorist organization. By that standard even the brutal regime of Khmer Rogue were not terrorists.

Are you saying as long as they take only Indian lives its OK? Do Indian lives not matter?

Shiv sena is a political party, i agree that they are a party of goons and their way of politics is not acceptable on a democracy, But calling them terrorist????? Not done mate......

PDF claims to have zero tolerance policy for apologists for supporters ANY terrorist organizations, for example TTP and ISIS. But unfortunately the claim is hollow. Shiv Sena supporters and apologists are tolerated and given likes on this website. I request the website's administrators to justify their double standard policy on the issue.

Thank you.
agreed ! Shiv sena is terrorist org while JUD is charity org ~! makes perfect sense !

Shiv Sena does NOT have any AK 47 weilding members like JUD and LET
who take a BOAT to Karachi to kill Pakistanis

The UN can decide on its own to declare Shiv Sena a terror organisation

My rule is: What looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and walks like a duck, is pretty much a duck by all standards. There is no need for a body of over-qualified scientists to debate over whether or not it's a duck.

Nair already answered you perfectly, man!
Shiv Sena ahead of BJP in Maharashtra's key civic poll - The Times of India
Today's headline in a world known Indian newspaper about an election in Bharat land won by …
what you claim is a terrorist organization. It is a legal political party for Pete's sake!

PDF management, more concerned with Pakistani affairs, doesn't make the rules in Indian govt.
And the rules it makes here are based on reality. And it can't be blamed for the reality in India.

Good luck with your crusade though, Tay.

Back
Top Bottom