What's new

Why does Saudi Arabia need nuclear power?

No it has nothing to do with Hamas, and Hamas is a million times closer to God than any of you trash talking cowards, they're real warriors whom resist an occupation even when all odds are against them while you western cowards drop bombs from the sky.
I wrote many things but deleted it again since its sensless to talk to you, think whatever you want, nobody needs to justify himself in front you, you are not in the position to question our faith!

انت شايف ان الى بيحصل فى سوريا يرضى ربنا فى قاعدة فقهية بتقول درء المفاسد أولى من جلب المصالح ماتفتكرش علشان انت تبع الاخوان و لا حماس تبقى مسلم اكتر منى كلنا مسلمين بس انا بقول ربنا الى هيحاسبنا تحاسبنى انت لية الكمال للة وحدة

شو دخل القاعدة؟ مين حكالك انو في حكومة اسلامية في سوريا؟ طبعن احنا ضد القاعدة عشان التفسير ولفقح تبعهم غلاط لأكن مش قصة فصل او حزب ي ابن الناس قصة حكومة اسلامية ، أنسا الاخوان ي شيخ

الرسول قال انو وين ما في حكام مفسدين زي الحكام تعبك في شعب مفسد، الكلام وضح ،، كل مسلم في كل قطعة ارض اسلامية حا يتعاقب

I wrote many things but deleted it again since its sensless to talk to you, think whatever you want, nobody needs to justifiy himself in front you, you are not in the position to question our faith!

Right anything, you're years away from anything called faith. You favor evaluation by the western world rather than by God. If you don't then take back your moronic statement which clearly indicated that.

شو دخل القاعدة؟ مين حكالك انو في حكومة اسلامية في سوريا؟ طبعن احنا ضد القاعدة عشان التفسير ولفقح تبعهم غلاط لأكن مش قصة فصل او حزب ي ابن الناس قصة حكومة اسلامية ، أنسا الاخوان ي شيخ

الرسول قال انو وين ما في حكام مفسدين زي الحكام تعبك في شعب مفسد، الكلام وضح ،، كل مسلم في كل قطعة ارض اسلامية حا يتعاقب
يا عم قاعدة فقهية مش تنظيم القاعدة

@Hazzy997 you can’t tell others what to do believe & we can’t help it either, we can’t change our belief just like that even if someone forces us with a gun to our head we’d only lie we wouldn’t be convinced.

Right anything, you're years away from anything called faith. You favor evaluation by the western world rather than by God.
You dont know me and what i did till now in my life for my religion, but like i said, i dont need to justify myself in front of you.

If you don't then take back your moronic statement which clearly indicated that.
Pls quote my moronic statement, i dont know which one your referring to, there are too much.

@Hazzy997 you can’t tell others what to do believe & we can’t help it either, we can’t change our belief just like that even if someone forces us with a gun to our head we’d only lie we wouldn’t be convinced.

People can believe what they want, but the Arab atheists here need to quit talking like they represent even .0001% of the Arab world. Even if you guys treat religion like a game at least have some deceny and strive for the truth. Don't come here and tell us whatever the West does and says is justified and is the truth because you have nations.

You dont know me and what i did till now in my life for my religion, but like i said, i dont need to justify myself in front of you.

Pls quote my moronic statement, i dont know which one your referring to, there are too much.

Yeah, lol, I don't know you, neither do I not know every other agnostic/atheist wanna be 'Muslims' here. :rofl:

ايش جاب سيرة الفقح؟

انت يعني كا مسلم بترضا في حكم عسكر
شكل الكلام مش هيجيب نتيجة نخلى لكل واحد راية و هوا حر فية

@xenon54

Simple question, does God and Islam stand for secularism or against it, please give me an answer to this, I may not have the knowledge to know this.

شكل الكلام مش هيجيب نتيجة نخلى لكل واحد راية و هوا حر فية

لا لا لا، جوبني، انت كا مسلم بترضا في حكم عسكر؟

@xenon54

Simple question, does God and Islam stand for secularism or against it, please give me an answer to this, I may not have the knowledge to know this.

Why are you asking this question to an agnostic/atheist scum?

@xenon54

الحكاية مش بالبساطة دية الدنيا مش ابيض و اسود انا ماشى فى الطريق الى انا شايفة احسن و اقصر طريق علشان الدولة المصرية ترجع لقوتها السيسى علية شبة اجماع شعبى يبقى لازم اقف معاة لان بقالنا 3 سنين فى فوضى و اقتصاد سيى وظروف معيشة صعبة

Answer the question, maybe I'm wrong it's your chance to shine.
this is not islamic to question others faith .leave that to allah and we should worry about ourselves

Answer the question, maybe I'm wrong it's your chance to shine.
I am not a schoolar and we never learned about sharia and such stuff in Turkish mosque but all i can say is Secularism means separation of Politics and Religion, i dont think that Allah would like too see how some nutjobs use Islam for their political agenda.

الحكاية مش بالبساطة دية الدنيا مش ابيض و اسود انا ماشى فى الطريق الى انا شايفة احسن و اقصر طريق علشان الدولة المصرية ترجع لقوتها السيسى علية شبة اجماع شعبى يبقى لازم اقف معاة لان بقالنا 3 سنين فى فوضى و اقتصاد سيى وظروف معيشة صعبة

اخي مش قصة التزامك، ضلك في حالك شو بدي فيك انا، ولا قصة أبيض و اسود، احنا بنتكلم في احكام الاسلام فقط

انت كا مسلم بترضا في حكم عسكري؟ أكيد أها هايك بتقول طيب و قولي شو رايه سيدنا محمد في حكوم ليسات اسلامية؟

و قولي نظر الله الجبار الكريم في حكام ليسات اسلامية؟ قولي شو حكالنا الرسول عن الناس القعدين و فش حكام اسلامية عا ارض مسلمة؟

انا الحمداللة قطاع غزة تحت حكم إسلامي ، منا كان تحت حكم فتح طلعت الشعب ضد فتح الحمدالله

I am not a schoolar and we never learned about sharia and such stuff in Turkish mosque but all i can say is Secularism means separation of Politics and Religion, i dont think that Allah would like too see how some nutjobs use Islam for their political agenda.

It's not about Sharia, this is basic knowledge on Islam. You're wrong, Allah(SWT) does not separate religion from state nor does he promote secular ideals. Don't let people fool you, many 'secular' ideals were all torn off Abrahamic religion and slightly modified. Now tell me what is the duty of a Muslim under a non Islamic government in Islamic land? To rebel until they get an Islamic government, it is considered 'wajib' almost like an obligation to rebel against it. These are the words of our Prophet(SAW). So when these people who don't pay attention to What Allah(SWT) ordained on us lecture me and other Muslims on Palestine and what not it is become clear they don't act out of Islamic interest, so this means as Muslims, we don't consider these people credible. Don't let people also fool you that we're innocent just for being civilians, we are not innocent. Every Muslim in Islamic land who makes no effort socially to implement Islam and an Islamic government will be held accountable by Allah(SWT). This is very clear in Islam, so when these people come here and justify military dictatorships and monarchies yet lecture us and mock us Muslims this is also clear that these people don't have the religious credibility to do so. Islam is very clear, we must act from Islamic inspirations. People that don't, get too attached to this temporary life and our Prophet(SAW) also told us this will lead to many things, such as obsession with money. All we now care about is worldly order and interests of our nations. We don't care or think twice regarding what our Prophet(SAW) commanded of us or what God ordained for us. This then means there is something wrong with person and he's not inspired by religion, if you're not inspired by religion then you don't have the credibility amongst Muslims to lecture people on what's right or wrong.

So I'm sorry to say this, I'm better than some Muslims here, because I'm not restricted to justifying my favorable parties and being against those whom I don't like. I'm against all injustice, not to prove myself to people, but just because i fear God and cannot go against his commands for us. This is why, some people tell me I'm obsessed with Iran and excuse everything they do, go see what I wrote in the Syrian civil war thread. Then come back and tell me I'm doing it just for the hell of it.

Back
Top Bottom