What's new

Why does Saudi Arabia need nuclear power?

What the heck brought race and color?

It's a saying.

If the minority is growing that is good day of judgement is very close, once Islam becomes strange that's it the end days will happen.

Sure whatever.....

God bless, God's plan is amazing and the Jews know they're going to hell they try bringing the rest of the world down with them.

You worship the same god, you basically have identical religious texts and traditions and yet you have the cheek to defame them. A Muslim must love his fellow man be he of the same religion or without it, it is a religion of tolerance, compassion, and love not of hatred.

Frogman, please exchange facebook accounts with me I need to talk to you about something personal, don't fall for this current era in the Universe.

Newp. Forum and IRL stay separate.

This is normal, you need some knowledge first then you can make your decision but seek knowledge.

Sought it a decade ago, didn't find it in the Mosque and Quran, instead I found it in the works of mortal men.

You should apologise to Mahmoud and Alhasani....

You're a certifiable fruit loop.

Hezbollah penetrated Israel's 'border' (Occupied Shebaa Farms) with an underground tunnel and placed an explosive under IOF forces and your people are crying right now calling your IDF leadership incompetent. :rofl:

Shebaa Farms ambush may signal new Hezbollah strategy | News , Analysis | THE DAILY STAR

You worship the same god, you basically have identical religious texts and traditions and yet you have the cheek to defame them. A Muslim must love his fellow man be he of the same religion or without it, it is a religion of tolerance, compassion, and love not of hatred.

You need knowledge on religion, Jewish people broke the covenant with God, and the vast majority of Jewish people are atheists.

Sought it a decade ago, didn't find it in the Mosque and Quran, instead I found it in the works of mortal men.

Why do you believe that? Quran is intended for men and Gabrial translated it. God doesn't have a form of speech, Gabrial wrote the verses. Please tell me what you weren't convinced by because hadith explains verses in detail. Any questions you have or had present them.

@Frogman

Last edited:
Hezbollah penetrated Israel's 'border' (Occupied Shebaa Farms) with an underground tunnel and placed an explosive under IOF forces and your people are crying right now calling your IDF leadership incompetent. :rofl:

Shebaa Farms ambush may signal new Hezbollah strategy | News , Analysis | THE DAILY STAR

Being a cheerleader for Hezbollah when they are currently involved in a siege of Yarmouk resulting in hundreds of 'palestinian' casualties - shows what a sick little rat you are who does not care one bit for 'palestinians' - but just hates Israel.

No 'palestinian' can support what is happening in Yarmouk. Only you, Yankee born cockroach.

Being a cheerleader for Hezbollah when they are currently involved in a siege of Yarmouk resulting in hundreds of 'palestinian' casualties - shows what a sick little rat you are who does not care one bit for 'palestinians' - but just hates Israel.

No 'palestinian' can support what is happening in Yarmouk. Only you, Yankee born cockroach.

Hezbollah fights the Zionist entity, I'm proud of their progress on Israel's border.

I swear by God we will gain influence everywhere in Islamic land and I swear by God we will weaponize everything and I swear by God our ultimate goal that God destined for us is the liberation of the Holy Land. I swear by God you will see no security in the future. This is God's will!
You live in USA, i bet your allready in NSA blacklist. :lol:

You live in USA, i bet your allready in NSA blacklist. :lol:

I don't care, I'm not a girl like you all 'Muslims' here who don't even pray. You will people will never know what it means to fight for the truth. I strive for the truth and that is why I'm on the terrorist list and I could care less about the FBI or CIA. They do things out of love for money, good for them. At least I'm not sheeple like the rest of the idiots here who sell their souls to the system. I care about God's evaluation, not of human evaluation.

I don't care, I'm not a girl like you all 'Muslims' here who don't even pray. You will people will never know what it means to fight for the truth. I strive for the truth and that is why I'm on the terrorist list and I could care less about the FBI or CIA. They do things out of love for money, good for them. At least I'm not sheeple like the rest of the idiots here who sell their souls to the system. I care about God's evaluation, not of human evaluation.
So, how many wars did you fought in your life? Its easy to curse at others and talk big behind the screen.

Yankee Hazzy's "struggle" every day is which place to get his coffee from. Starbucks or Costa?

:lol:

This American-born is good for a laugh.

So, how many wars did you fought in your life? Its easy to curse at others and talk big behind the screen.

What did my post have anything to do with wars? :lol:

I don't fight wars that are wrong and based on economic interests. What I did in my personal life is none of your business when it comes to a sensitive matter.

Yankee Hazzy's "struggle" every day is which place to get his coffee from. Starbucks or Costa?

:lol:

This American-born is good for a laugh.

Struggling for the truth has nothing to do with dropping bombs on defenseless civilians ten thousand feet from the sky. :lol:

I thought you were referring to Hamas.

No it has nothing to do with Hamas, and Hamas is a million times closer to God than any of you trash talking cowards, they're real warriors whom resist an occupation even when all odds are against them while you western cowards drop bombs from the sky.

@al-Hasani and @Mahmoud_EGY

You both just mocked God and Islam by thanking that atheist post, and you guys are telling me you're muslim.

@al-Hasani @Mahmoud_EGY

لعنكم الله ي كفار ي واطي ي محمود لو اعرف مين انت في مصر لا نحكمك بشرع الله ي مشرك انت ضد الاسلام والمسلمين روح ان سفر عند اليهود ي يهودي ي كذاب ي بتخافش الله ي عميل الكفار بستحيوش أنتو الزبالة للأمة العربية الله يخدكو
لا يا راجل انا مسلم و الحمد للة و ممكن اكتر منك وبلاش تهديدات فاضية

You're a tiny minority along with the crew of athiest Saudis here, if peope knew back home of your atheism see what would happen to you cowards. I'm sick of Saudis here lecturing us about the path of the Arab and Muslim people when they look at things from an atheist point of view. Shame on you people, more shame on people born on the Prophet's(SAW) land. We Muslim Arabs represent the majority of our people not you atheist cowards deniers of God.

@Mahmoud_EGY

You moron so called 'Muslim' Egyptian government employee it's wajib on all Muslims to rebel a dictatorship our Prophet(SAW) said this and told us that it's wajib and you're defending a dictator who put 16 thousand protestors in prison ever since the military coup and killed thousands of innocent people and you talk about death and destruction you're the enemy of Muhammad(SAW) and Allah(SWT).
syria is a fine example no thank you i am happy with my country like this

مسلم و بنتفرج و بلادك مش تحت الحكومة الاسلامية، ولرسلول حكا الكلام هاد واضح جدا

syria is a fine example no thank you i am happy with my country like this

You're only one person in Egypt, tens of thousands protest everyday against the military dictatorship which strips people their right of freedom of speech and even arrested comedians and soccer players and television hosts because they aren't pro military dictatorship. Sixteen thousand protestors already in jail beating tortured. God will judge everyone who just said around allowing monarchies to rule on Islamic land. You know very well what the Prophet(SAW) said regarding this.

مسلم و بنتفرج و بلادك مش تحت الحكومة الاسلامية، ولرسلول حكا الكلام هاد واضح جدا
انت شايف ان الى بيحصل فى سوريا يرضى ربنا فى قاعدة فقهية بتقول درء المفاسد أولى من جلب المصالح ماتفتكرش علشان انت تبع الاخوان و لا حماس تبقى مسلم اكتر منى كلنا مسلمين بس انا بقول ربنا الى هيحاسبنا تحاسبنى انت لية الكمال للة وحدة

Back
Top Bottom