What's new

Why does Russia, population 146 million, have fewer coronavirus cases than Luxembourg?

Your irrelevant "proof with numbers" and unsubstatiated opinions do not contradict this fact:

The exact same amount of people travel from China to US as to Russia.

Yet despite this fact, you continue your propaganda.

I am quoting the relevant excerpts from article that I posted above to demonstrate that you are a liar. Not that you would stop your propaganda.

Close to 3 million Chinese tourists visited the U.S. last year.

Some 1.5 million Chinese tourists visited Russia last year

Not that you would stop your propaganda, but once again I am quoting the relevant excerpts from your "proof" and unsubstatantiated opinions to demonstrate they are irrelevant and not contradicting anything I said.

The fact remains:

Of course last year is the relevant number as that is when the virus started in Wuhan. Note that WHO named it COVID-19 not COVID-20.

Of course last year is the relevant number as that is when the virus started in Wuhan.
Of course your last year number is irrelevant because does not contradict this factual statement you are replying to and I only made because you tried to strawman my first point about the travelban in first place:

Last edited:
Better testing ? huh

In every Olympic games, their athletes are banned because of fake testing conducted earlier in Russia.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/09/sports/russia-doping-ban.html

LAUSANNE, Switzerland — The world’s top antidoping authority on Monday banished Russia from international competition — including next summer’s Olympic Games in Tokyo — for four years, the latest and most severe punishment yet connected to a years long cheating scheme that has tarnished sports, rendered Russia a sports pariah and exacerbated tension between Moscow and the West.

Back
Top Bottom