What's new

Why does Pakistan name its weapons after people who invaded Pakistan and after Indian kings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some Indian missiler and meanings:
Prithvi= Earth
Agni=Fire
Akash=Sky
Nag=Cobra
Nirbhay=Fearless
Astra=Arrow
I have actually heard Indian people have those as names too.....soo...

Anyway using your logic:

The following are some Pakistani weapons named after historical figures:
  • Al-Khalid MBT, = Word/Name, Arabic. Meaning, "eternal" or "immortal"...I know many people with that name: Arabs, Turks, Persians, Malaysians, Indonesian and even Pakistanis

What Does Name "Abdali" Mean

Powerful and complete

the abdalis (durranis) are one of the largestpashtuntribes of afghanistan, western Pakistan and eastern iran.

I have actually heard Indian people have those as names too.....soo...

Anyway using your logic:

The following are some Pakistani weapons named after historical figures:
  • Al-Khalid MBT, = Word/Name, Arabic. Meaning, "eternal" or "immortal"...I know many people with that name: Arabs, Turks, Persians, Malaysians, Indonesian and even Pakistanis

What Does Name "Abdali" Mean

Powerful and complete

the abdalis (durranis) are one of the largestpashtuntribes of afghanistan, western Pakistan and eastern iran.

and what is the meaning of hatf

then how come you named your Prithvi missile after a looter and plunderer, who got the shit beaten out of him by an Afghan invader?

Prithvi-Earth
Agni-Fire
Akash-Sky
Nirbhay- fearless.
Brahmos- Brahmaputra+Moskva.
:coffee::coffee:

BTW Prithviraj Chauhan was a native Indian and not a looter but ruler of Delhi. :girl_wacko:

Thats a difference in the view points mate,Pakistanis put their religion in front of their nation,while for Indians its the other way around. Hence genuinely surprised.

Well, thats our business now isnt it? :)

I am not sure when Indians will learn the meaning of uniqueness not everything outside India looks or behaves like India or Indians...Man you people need to go out more! :enjoy:

Pakistani can name there weapon whatever they like why to debate on it. Shakespeare said "what is there in name '
"

then how come you named your Prithvi missile after a looter and plunderer, who got the shit beaten out of him by an Afghan invader?
Pritvhiraj Chauhan was better than anything to come out of Pakistan.:rolleyes:

Well, thats our business now isnt it? :)

I am not sure when Indians will learn the meaning of uniqueness not everything outside India looks or behaves like India or Indians...Man you people need to go out more! :enjoy:
What was the harm in asking? The OP had a genuine doubt,which he asked. Thats the whole point of this forum,share your views,ask your doubts,discuss and debate!

People make too big of a deal out of this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom