What's new

Why does Pakistan name its weapons after people who invaded Pakistan and after Indian kings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it was and is a matter of honoring these people. Many countries name roads after famous foreign people. Pakistan names their missiles and weapons accordingly. So, what is the big deal? Someday they may even name a missile the Indira Gandhi missile. I am certain that Indians wouldn't be heard to query that

I guess it was and is a matter of honoring these people. Many countries name roads after famous foreign people. Pakistan names their missiles and weapons accordingly. So, what is the big deal? Someday they may even name a missile the Indira Gandhi missile. I am certain that Indians wouldn't be heard to query that

The big deal is the countries to which those people actually belong to in the first place haven't named their weapons / brigades / squads etc? on those people.

The big deal is the countries to which those people actually belong to in the first place haven't named their weapons / brigades / squads etc? on those people.

I don't recall any missiles in India named after Indira Gandhi :D

Reason?
the concept of Ummath- all Muslims are brothers rest are _ _ _ _. the glory of Arabs are the glory of Muslims in Pakistan, India, Bangladesh and even Malaya and Singapore too! Arabic people, language, culture all are appreciated too. Nothing wrong. just that, Hindus or other religion followers or even Atheists to Apostates feels this is hypocrisy because they are "not yet" Mohammadans to understand the belief closely enough!

Ejatly - I don't remember either turks, afghans or arabs naming any either.

Well then perhaps the Pakistanis are sensitive to the fact that these great leaders, many of whom have no relevance to Pakistani history or conquered Pakistan, are being ignored by their nations hence their honoring of them. As I stated earlier, given that India likewise has ignored Indira Gandhi by not naming any missiles after her, perhaps the Pakistanis would name their next missile after her.

because they love rapist looter afghanis iranis more then afghans iranis themselves . no one looter more then ghaznavi to current pakistan but igorant albakistanis ahhhhhhhhhhhhh .
No one in lunatic asylum ,should be given access to internet,they could resort to any vulgar expression .I am sure they will explain things in a respectable manner,once the are fully recovered and discharged .OH...this damn Alkohol.

Well then perhaps the Pakistanis are sensitive to the fact that these great leaders, many of whom have no relevance to Pakistani history or conquered Pakistan, are being ignored by their nations hence their honoring of them. As I stated earlier, given that India likewise has ignored Indira Gandhi by not naming any missiles after her, perhaps the Pakistanis would name their next missile after her.

IG not Muslim unfortunately - so no Pakistani missile named after her I am afraid.

Reason?
the concept of Ummath- all Muslims are brothers rest are _ _ _ _. the glory of Arabs are the glory of Muslims in Pakistan, India, Bangladesh and even Malaya and Singapore too! Arabic people, language, culture all are appreciated too. Nothing wrong. just that, Hindus or other religion followers or even Atheists to Apostates feels this is hypocrisy because they are "not yet" Mohammadans to understand the belief closely enough!

Rest are what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom