What's new

Why does India still play second fiddle to China? | The Telegraph

Yes, IMF predicted 7%, Indian Gov inflated it to 8-10%, then you ended up delivering 6%. This has been your story for the last 10 years. Over promising and under delivering have been in your blood.

IMF cut India's 2015 GDP growth forecast from 7.5 percent to 7.3 percent. This is lower than the 7.6 percent growth forecast put out by the government and the 7.4 percent by the Reserve Bank of India.

Read more at: IMF slashes India, global 2015 GDP forecast by 0.2% each - Moneycontrol.com

Now these are IMF figures & not my input:

Either of the two scenario here for you;

1) Admit that you have Attention Deficit Syndrome
Or
2) Accept IMF projection.

Don't go forth & come back with childish behavior.
Choice is yours .

IMF cut India's 2015 GDP growth forecast from 7.5 percent to 7.3 percent. This is lower than the 7.6 percent growth forecast put out by the government and the 7.4 percent by the Reserve Bank of India.

Read more at: IMF slashes India, global 2015 GDP forecast by 0.2% each - Moneycontrol.com

Or

Choice is yours .

In the Case of India:

Union Budget: 2015-16 GDP Seen Between 8% and 8.5%, Best in Five Years – NDTV Profit
Aiming for 8 to 10% non-inflationary GDP growth: Jayant Sinha - The Economic Times

then:
GDP growth slows to 7%: Some blame goes to RBI - timesofindia-economictimes

Or

Choice is yours .

Here is the case for China:

Exclusive: China plans to set 2015 growth target at 'around 7 percent' - sources| Reuters

then:

China hits bull's-eye again with 7% GDP growth - Jul. 14, 2015

sigtemp.png

Above is second quarter.
3Q is 6.9%
So you know what is waiting in the wings as for the 4Q.
Decline trend is on.
You cant escape.
IMF lends money to nations with present solvency strength as well as future economic outlook/projection of ITS (IMF's) own reckoning.

Denying the obvious?
Hmmm

Considering the fact some nation refused to allow an Indian consulate in Tibet, guess we seem less insecure :D

China says no to Indian consulate in Lhasa, India settle for Chengdu - www.phayul.com

Sure, if you allow Chinese to freely visit South Tibet, I am sure Chinese government would consider your request.

BIGGEST mouth is with the Chinese. Americans rock and they don't bull$hit half as much as you do.

Nothing beats India:

India to become superpower by 2012: Kalam - timesofindia-economictimes :cheesy:

Sure, if you allow Chinese to freely visit South Tibet, I am sure Chinese government would consider your request.
Chinese citizens are allowed to visit Arunachal Pradesh, except there is extensive clearance and verification process involved.

Unlike the case of outright refusal for Indian consulate in Tibet, despite is significance.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom