What's new

Why does India compare itself with China?

Take any parameter between the two and China beats India:

chinaindia.png

Numberofnuclearwarheads.png

Femaletomalelabourforcepart.png

Adult literacy:

Adultliteracyrate.png

You haven't been to India bro. The safety and security there is scary as hell, especially for fair skinned ladies. In most tier 1 Chinese cities, you can safely walk at night, not in India.

India tourist web site has a warning for female tourists visiting India. I think India should ban female tourists traveling without a male companion in India. No visa for them.

It's not safe to walk at night in desolate streets in the US or Australia either. India is a hell of a lot safer than the US.
Bhai, China is not 10-15 years ahead. Once you been to China, you will know China is at least 25 years ahead, it's not just the infrastructure, it's about governance, living standards, technology. i dare to say Chinese infrastructure is even better than developed nations. Living standards and governance, maybe 25 years behind the West.

It's not safe to walk at night in desolate streets in the US or Australia either. India is a hell of a lot safer than the US.
I have been to US and Australia and India. You cannot compare the danger in India to those places.

i am curious about how a starving country can have a 66 years life expectancy, I guess it's some Mumbai stats.

Bhai, China is not 10-15 years ahead. Once you been to China, you will know China is at least 25 years ahead, it's not just the infrastructure, it's about governance, living standards, technology. i dare to say Chinese infrastructure is even better than developed nations. Living standards and governance, maybe 25 years behind the West.

I have been to US and Australia and India. You cannot compare the danger in India to those places.
Let's assume 25 years or maybe 30 years if that makes you feel better. However, trying to compete with China in a positive way is only going to help India. Indians were lazy at some decisions but China making us insecure is helping us drive some of the decision. There is nothing wrong with this approach. I feel that China could have done a lot better to manage the relationship with India. They lost an opportunity, they are more focused on pleasing Pakistan as of now and missed striking a balance. We will see how things pan out in future.

No need to argue with those people. It is too cruel to wake up a person dreamming of happiness.

India is definately a much bigger and diverse market compared to Pakistan but i think cpec will be a game changer for Pakistan.

I feel that China could have done a lot better to manage the relationship with India. They lost an opportunity, they are more focused on pleasing Pakistan as of now and missed striking a balance. We will see how things pan out in future.
I beg to differ, I see that Modi overused Dalai Lama card and brings the two country's relationship to a dead end of no return. We had Ok relations with past Indian governments it's never been this bad.

Let's assume 25 years or maybe 30 years if that makes you feel better. However, trying to compete with China in a positive way is only going to help India. Indians were lazy at some decisions but China making us insecure is helping us drive some of the decision. There is nothing wrong with this approach. I feel that China could have done a lot better to manage the relationship with India. They lost an opportunity, they are more focused on pleasing Pakistan as of now and missed striking a balance. We will see how things pan out in future.
China is trying to maintain a balance between India and Pakistan. When India pushes China, China leans more to Pakistan. The close relationship between China and Pakistan is more or less ensued by India. Balance is simply a reaction to the environment for the sake of maximizing self-interest, not for pleasing others.

Modi is creating another Pakistan for India, one more sworn enemy, but this one is too big for India to take on.

I beg to differ, I see that Modi overused Dalai Lama card and brings the two country's relationship to a dead end of no return. We had Ok relations with past Indian governments it's never been this bad.

It will get worse. India's previous governments were ostensibly secular this government and its supporters are openly religious fascists. They are creating a myth of invincibility around themselves just like Islamic extremists and all other religious extremists tend to do. That is why they are being as belligerent as they are. And like all extremist governments and ideologies, they usually implode under the weight of their own myths and delusions. Give it time.

There is nothing wrong in comparing with a successful economy. We are in awe of progress shown by Chinese people in all spheres.

I think Chinese should be flattered by our appreciation. Just like Chinese want to emulate America, we like to emulate Chinese.

OOO you genius Indy, can you explain how communist is China? Do you even understand the concept of communism?

Guys,

Once in your life, just go to India. Trust me, then you will know how much more advanced is China.
LOL. You do realize that communism is a form of Government and it has been prevalent in China for a while. LOL. You guys crack me up.

Hope I can get a tan and join your color I m so jealous of you.
I know.

Back
Top Bottom