What's new

Why does India compare itself with China?

You are welcome, buddy. Anytime. Just like other refugees from your country.
After I become a lama and believe in the holy dalai lama and reincarnation then I will certainly go to india. india is a dream land for people believing in miracles can just happen without hard working, how wonderful it would be.

China vs India and Indian's false agenda to malign the Chinese:

False Analogy. Definition: In an analogy, two objects (or events), A and B are shown to be similar. Then it is argued that since A has property P, so also B must have property P. An analogy fails when the two objects, A and B, are different in a way which affects whether they both have property P.

A (one more) typical example:

temanalogy.png

The Chinese walk the talk.
Indians talk the talk but don't walk the walk.

It's silly to compare China to India. China is a communist country with an opacity to rival few others. Its persecuted citizens seek refuge in India. It is happy being dictated to - it waited till the end of the imperial lease of Hong Kong and Macau to run out before re-integrating them into China. It shivers in its boots when it comes to Taiwan. Economically, it has done better than India - mainly because it had a significant lead in terms of opening up its economy and the communist system makes lop-sided development easier especially in urban areas. But overall, it is downright unfair to China to compare to a thriving democratic nation which provides refuge to Chinese citizens - it is like comparing Cuba to the United States in terms of stature.
let's look at facts. US represents success of democracy. China represents success of communist dictatorship. Cuba represents failure of communism and dictatorship.

While India...

So this shows success is based more on execution as compare to the system. So while both US and India are democracies. US is the only success story.

After I become a lama and believe in the holy dalai lama and reincarnation then I will certainly go to india. india is a dream land for people believing in miracles can just happen without hard working, how wonderful it would be.
I love how the simple Chinese people still believe in things like miracles. That is an endearing quality probably only found in some lost tribes in the Amazon and in general population of China.

Following is the example here, through which an Indian here is breaking his head to be one up (somehow) on the Chinese without any substance or reason.

slide_56.jpg

let's look at facts. US represents success of democracy. China represents success of communist dictatorship. Cuba represents failure of communism and dictatorship.

While India...

So this shows success is based more on execution as compare to the system. So while both US and India are democracies. US is the only success story.
Yawn. Who says China represents success of communist dictatorship? It is a bigger failure than Cuba is. Cuba has a better healthcare system. Cuba doesn't have anything of the magnitude of the Great Leap Forward or any such rubbish. Cuba also stood up to America on multiple occasions like a proud nation unlike China was has routinely folded. LOL, a few years ago China actually released an American airman who entered Chinese air and killed a Chinese pilot. Can't imagine Cuba doing that. Or pretty much any country with half a backbone.

I love how the simple Chinese people still believe in things like miracles. That is an endearing quality probably only found in some lost tribes in the Amazon and in general population of China.

After talking with Indians like you in this forum. I'm amazed. Nothing amazed me more than the 2030 superpower video though.

General Chinese believe in hardworking, but those we go to India to follow their god king dalai lama believe in miracles which shared by indian public who believe cows are divine and can bring miracles just like that.

Yawn. Who says China represents success of communist dictatorship? It is a bigger failure than Cuba is. Cuba has a better healthcare system. Cuba doesn't have anything of the magnitude of the Great Leap Forward or any such rubbish. Cuba also stood up to America on multiple occasions like a proud nation unlike China was has routinely folded. LOL, a few years ago China actually released an American airman who entered Chinese air and killed a Chinese pilot. Can't imagine Cuba doing that. Or pretty much any country with half a backbone.

You are getting desperate now... keep going:rofl:

Compare an apple with apple to reason out!

But this is reverse; In case of an Indian here:

apple-orange-300x158.jpg

After talking with Indians like you in this forum. I'm amazed. Nothing amazed me more than the 2030 superpower video though.
Not even when a "celebrated" Chinese citizen hit world headlines when he declared he had invented a great microchip? Only on closer inspection was a Motorola chip with "Motorola" rubbed off. LOL. That truly amazed me.

You are getting desperate now... keep going:rofl:
I know it is easier to laugh off facts than to counter them. I didn't expect anything else. Keep going.

I have worked in shim sha tsui Kowloon, HK.
I know how hard working & disciplined the Chinese are, versus whom, Indians are the most lethargic.

No wonder China is where it ought to be.
While look at India - struggling.

Back
Top Bottom