What's new

Why does India compare itself with China?

I hope that we never come under direct PRC control, if it happens the whole nation of Taiwan will become a version of Tiananmen square. Tell me this if China is so great why cant it handle democracy?
Hi, you need not to argue with Chinese nationalists.
But apparently a lot of baisd propaganda provided by Taiwan media has miguided your recoginzition of China mainland.
Taiwan as a small political entity with a population of only more than 20 million became democracy gradually since 1988 .
How could China mainland the third largest nation in the world with a pollution of 1.4 billion turn his political system in a 180 degree all of a sudden ?
There is no democratic tradition in the long history of China and no democratic sense in the mind of ordinary Chinese people .
All of those good things need time to realize ,and even the democratic system of Taiwan has many deficency and need time to fix.
As for China at the present, the most important thing is to develop its strong enough that US could not contain or restrict us. The premise of development is a steady environment.
The democracy is not the aim but an approach. The aim for every country is to make the people live a better life.
Westerners obviously could not let 1.4 billion people share the limited resource easliy , so China could not give western countries the opportunity of sabotaging China's progress.

When it comes to Taiwan, there is zero possibility of Taiwan's independence from China, cause it is the most core interest of China, which could make China launch a war against anyone at any cost.
There are too much bias between mainland and Taiwan which need time to handle it .
I am glad to see more and more Taiwanese travelling and working in China mainland.

And I am 100% sure that one day most of Taiwanese would like to reunite with China mainland ,as soon as China become a real leader in respects of culture and economy and technique.

China's territory is 3 times bigger than India's.

Yes, I also say India should not compare with China. And as far as I know very few Indians compare themselves with China. Many don't know even how China look like. Majority of India vs China is from West. May be the West thinks both have comparable population...both are growing economies...hence can be compared.

China's territory is 3 times bigger than India's.

India and China are compared because the west targeted China as the next Superpower. China is trying to removed this distraction by deny it ever wants to be a superpower. In the mean time, India is jumping up and down and waving its arms frantically trying to be recognized as the next superpower. That is why India is regarded as supa Powa in this forum. And why India and China are being compared.

Last edited:
Yes, I also say India should not compare with China. And as far as I know very few Indians compare themselves with China. Many don't know even how China look like. Majority of India vs China is from West. May be the West thinks both have comparable population...both are growing economies...hence can be compared.
You are slapping your own face,very few Indians compare themselves with China??Just search "China" on Youtube,you then will be flooded with endless deluges of Indian reports comparing China with your slighted,glass hearted country almost every single day,stop pretending to be stupid,you schmuck

India has no hard currency as does China.
India is not a UNSC member, as does China.
India imports 65% of its military hardware unlike the China.
India is duty bound to send Muslim only ambassador to Saudi Arabia, unlike China, France, Canada, Japan, UK or the US.

saudi.png

Try to be a taiwanese in China you people look down on us like we did something wrong and then fled China. We have the type of government that China should have but instead you have a military dictatorship that think Tiananmen Square massacre was a great feat. I am in India because of my Taiwan based company which does business here in a equal footing unlike so others.

I hope that we never come under direct PRC control, if it happens the whole nation of Taiwan will become a version of Tiananmen square. Tell me this if China is so great why cant it handle democracy?
put away your poor democracy.what has poor democracy brought you?
-clown like media,full of lies
-clown like lady Cai,she thinks japan is her father,although the japanese once have killed and raped taiwanese
-clown like thinking,you think everyting in china is bad
-clown like selfish,while making money in china, while cursing and laughing at the chinese people
-clown like young synic,they disturb the whole social order who is like a frog in the well
I do despise taiwanese like you guys but not all taiwanese

You need to remove either of these words from your statement to make it correct.
1 - Civilized, or
2 - Indian members

Hope we can have a civilised discussion here with our Indian members.

India can compare itself with China, but not in a self-destruction way. Let's being rational.

Actually, Indian media like to compare to China. As for Indian politicians, who stated that by 2009, the world will forget about Shanghai and Bombay will be the talking point.

So stop pinning it on the west. We all know better.

India and China are compared because the west targeted China as the next Superpower. China is trying to removed this distraction by deny it ever wants to be a superpower. In the mean time, India is jumping up and down and waving its arms frantically trying to be recognized as the next superpower. That is why India is regarded as supa Powa in this forum. And why India and China is being compared.
A very true analogy.

Whats wrong in bench marking... you benchmark with the one better than you and not worst than you... who should India benchmark with ...Pakistan or Trinidad and Tobago...
Nothing wrong with Benchmark except you suppose to compare to the leader not the second place guy. Is that why your athletes are so bad? They come in 8th in olympics and than aim to be in 5th place next time? :lol:

It's silly to compare China to India. China is a communist country with an opacity to rival few others. Its persecuted citizens seek refuge in India. It is happy being dictated to - it waited till the end of the imperial lease of Hong Kong and Macau to run out before re-integrating them into China. It shivers in its boots when it comes to Taiwan. Economically, it has done better than India - mainly because it had a significant lead in terms of opening up its economy and the communist system makes lop-sided development easier especially in urban areas. But overall, it is downright unfair to China to compare to a thriving democratic nation which provides refuge to Chinese citizens - it is like comparing Cuba to the United States in terms of stature.

It's silly to compare China to India. China is a communist country with an opacity to rival few others. Its persecuted citizens seek refuge in India. It is happy being dictated to - it waited till the end of the imperial lease of Hong Kong and Macau to run out before re-integrating them into China. It shivers in its boots when it comes to Taiwan. Economically, it has done better than India - mainly because it had a significant lead in terms of opening up its economy and the communist system makes lop-sided development easier especially in urban areas. But overall, it is downright unfair to China to compare to a thriving democratic nation which provides refuge to Chinese citizens - it is like comparing Cuba to the United States in terms of stature.
LOL, Indians, feeling so good about themselves to a point of being very much entertaining.

We are not safe, we could be shot by the police and throw into prison at any moment for whatever we do. We really really envy you lucky Indians.
feel free to get on your yak and trudge across the himalayas like your other chinese bros and sisters - we'd be happy to give you a whiff of freedom and a refugee card.

Back
Top Bottom