What's new

Why Do the Chinese Copy So Much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
to the amusement of cheerleading indians, time to evaluate the line of our ToT for
there are some growing acrimonious pakistanis!

the amount of butthurt is big in this one! :smokin:

slow down buddy, else you will get grey hair in your 30's.....

you know why China can copy? because they can.

And this is not just about technical or technological capability,its more about their ideology and political will. Will they get into trouble oh they already have. But thts another story.

Indians cant ,cus they dont have the ideology necessary to bolster there will to do so.And not part of there strategy.
Copying is the most efficient and productive ,given one has the capability to handle or dissipate the negativity tht comes with it.

Either way...everyone does what they think is right.

The superpowers of today ,the Slaves and the Yankees, have become so by feeding on the bones of the germans.

That y you smrt ppl copied it......First you said we had nothing that you chinese would like to copy ..now you copy our product which according to you are pathetic.

which one is it...u r confusing us now...tell me onething..did you forget to take your pills today....or is it those day of the month ....pls don't lie like always:cheesy:

such a long babbling!

I only know indians are hugely incapable

I dont take pills even for minor ailments like common cold

In my opinion each country decides how they want to proceed in terms of R&D. If you have a money and man power for R&D e.g. both India and China has, then comes the point how do you plan to proceed and you train your workforce according to that. Chinese found it easier and much quicker to learn about already tested products, reverse engineer it and try to replicate the output, in the process if one can analyse the finer details can then upgrade on it.

As we can see with China example copying is giving them dividends as they are quickly coming to the level of rest of the developed world in term of current technologies, and it will help them to bridge the technology gap with the west. However, if this practice carry on then it is not clear how they going to develop innovative technologies if there will be no input from outside or in plain words nothing to copy from.

On the contrast, for example India is trying to re-invent the wheel in R&D which obviously is time consuming leaves the gap from what we have and what currently is upto date. However, since our R&D workforce is trained in this way one can hope they can innovate with the knowledge they gain from failures and comeup with something which is unique and applicable to Indian requirements. We have many examples such as in nuclear reactors, space programs where some innovative solutions are applied to solve a particular problem .

So there is no right or wrong with copying the product (copyright/licensing should be honored in my opinion though), as in the last what we have is more important in today's Geo-political scenario rather than how one achieve it.

the amount of butthurt is big in this one! :smokin:

slow down buddy, else you will get grey hair in your 30's.....

desi advice I wont take!

yes I am having more strands of grey on my head since joining pdf arguing against the huge no of clueless cheerleaders

such a long babbling!

I only know indians are hugely incapable

I dont take pills even for minor ailments like common cold

you were born with that knowledge or did you have a epiphany

And secondly dude ...Common cold :rofl: now i know exactly how smart you are :alcoholic:

desi advice I wont take!

yes there seems to have more srands of grey on my head since joining pdf arguing against the huge no of cheerleaders

The word desi [d̪eːsi] is a slang term for the people, cultures, and products of the Indian subcontinent or South Asia

It's not desi advice :no: albeit, in your present state of excitement im sure some Indian could give you decent lessons on how to avoid having a nervous breakdown.

It's not desi advice :no: albeit, in your present state of excitement im sure some Indian could give you decent lessons on how to avoid having a nervous breakdown.

I am having fun! nervous breakdown are privileges reserved for desi cheerleaders with the flag or foreign flags

don't do that yaar , we are improving our relations with Chinese on forum as well :kiss3:

I am having fun! nervous breakdown are privileges reserved for desi cheerleaders with the flag or foreign flags

oh right, sorry, i forgot, the government doesnt allow you to have a nervous breakdown. Maybe for the grey hair problem they can get you a prescription like those pills against common cold. :china:

it's ok buddy, we all understand you're under great stress now that your coworker Sinochallenged got banned and the burden of advertising China has doubled on your shoulders.
If i may suggest a glass of good wine in the evening before bedtime to alleviate the stress.

Mr Socom, it is not about being smart enough its about following rules of open market and trade. India has copied many things like Arihanth subs, swordfish Aesa radar, compenents of cryogenic engine, avionics etc etc, but not upto the scale of Chinese. Our govt is not backing copying of products but getting tot and building capability. They have copied entire airframes which look 100% same to the real thing. We Indians have copied the subcomponents.

pssssshh.

you people couldn't even get the commonwealth games right. more than half the athletes did not want to go.

Back to the WW2:

German:"*Bomb up Polish soldiers with tanks*"
Polish:" Oh my God German have tanks they are copying from Britain what a shame blah blah blah."

A better question would be why do Indians fail so much?

oh right, sorry, i forgot, the government doesnt allow you to have a nervous breakdown. Maybe for the grey hair problem they can get you a prescription like those pills against common cold. :china:

it's ok buddy, we all understand you're under great stress now that your coworker Sinochallenged got banned and the burden of advertising China has doubled on your shoulders.
If i may suggest a glass of good wine in the evening before bedtime to alleviate the stress.

desi trolls are missing Sino-Challenger's inspiration a lot. you have to have his name mentioned several times otherwise you cant turn on your cheerleading mode

It's better for you to take a shower!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom