What's new

Why Do the Chinese Copy So Much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
it doesn't matter. .you may be proud of that we have NOTHING to copy from you.

and you r proud of copying from rest of world.............do you really feel proud or did you copy that feeling also from somewhere:smokin:

this constant copying by the chinese is why china will never be a world leader. the inherent problem is the chinese cannot make new inventions that can can have a worldwide appeal/impact. This is a major stumbling block for chinese progression and as to why it will always be a follower never a leader. Almost everything the chinese have done is a pure imitation of the U.S. down to making a replica of the entire Manhattan island. :rolleyes:

Manhattan project: Yujiapu, China's New York replica

this is just beyond pathetic.

to the amusement of cheerleading indians, time to evaluate the line of our ToT for
there are some growing acrimonious pakistanis!

it doesn't matter. .you may be proud of that we have NOTHING to copy from you.

Nope you even copied our bike.

PULSAR

1337581432_356142489_4-I-WANT-TO-SELL-BAJAJ-PULSAR-150CC-OLD-MODEL-2003-Vehicles.jpg

Chinese cheap copy --- GULSAR

gulsar.jpg

india isn't smart enough to reverse engineer like china has.

so i don't know what you are gloating about.

I m not gloating ..is showing someone a mirror gloating ...If you copy.....say we copy....its they who hide behind false jingoism and pride of copying as if it is something gr8 to copy and steal IP of someone..

i don't know why are you getting excited...and by the way would you pls not talk of Indian smartness coz i don't want to get another infarction showing you your ppl smartness ...so just chill:drag:

Mr Socom, it is not about being smart enough its about following rules of open market and trade. India has copied many things like Arihanth subs, swordfish Aesa radar, compenents of cryogenic engine, avionics etc etc, but not upto the scale of Chinese. Our govt is not backing copying of products but getting tot and building capability. They have copied entire airframes which look 100% same to the real thing. We Indians have copied the subcomponents.

PULSAR

1337581432_356142489_4-I-WANT-TO-SELL-BAJAJ-PULSAR-150CC-OLD-MODEL-2003-Vehicles.jpg

gulsar.jpg

Are u din't understand what this ppl are trying to say...... they did it coz they can

We indian are incapable of copying coz we r not smart ..but we smart enough to develop the original ...

You see according to some senior ppl Copying requires more Smartness then developing the original one

Only on PDF :rofl:

@ S_O_C_O_M

PULSAR

a great limus test for pathetic indian products that don t have much of a market beyond their borders

China wants to build everything on its own quick by copying. Defence companies are running away from China, while they are forming billions of partnerships in India and setting up their stuff here. Ever major defence company now has a subsidary in India and locating their work to India. India will integrate itself with defence world much better than China because we don't copy their products.

It's something like defeating your enemies in their way. (copied from Rafael).

PULSAR

gulsar.jpg

A classic.show your ability to create news.i found no infomation about gulsar except in india trolling medias.
tell us which factory copy your pulsar?

China wants to build everything on its own quick by copying. Defence companies are running away from China, while they are forming billions of partnerships in India and setting up their stuff here. Ever major defence company now has a subsidary in India and locating their work to India. India will integrate itself with defence world much better than China because we don't copy their products.

you cant even take action to rescue the poor indian sailors who have been kept in confines by the ill equipped pirates for over 2 bloody years! what is good for bragging your massive military buildups when you are so incapable

a great limus test for pathetic indian products that don t have much of a market beyond their borders

That y you smrt ppl copied it......First you said we had nothing that you chinese would like to copy ..now you copy our product which according to you are pathetic.

which one is it...u r confusing us now...tell me onething..did you forget to take your pills today....or is it those day of the month ....pls don't lie like always:cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom