What's new

Why Do the Chinese Copy So Much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope you even copied our bike.

PULSAR

1337581432_356142489_4-I-WANT-TO-SELL-BAJAJ-PULSAR-150CC-OLD-MODEL-2003-Vehicles.jpg

Chinese cheap copy --- GULSAR

gulsar.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The west wouldn't have come out of the dark ages if it wasn't for the Chinese, Persian, Arab and other civilizations. They copied China for thousands of years and now they're playing the victim?
Chinese plagiarize reasearch papers....reasearch papers....papers....paper ring some bells?

I think there's one thing the west forgot to copy from the rest of the world, humility

I m not gloating ..is showing someone a mirror gloating ...If you copy.....say we copy....its they who hide behind false jingoism and pride of copying as if it is something gr8 to copy and steal IP of someone..

i don't know why are you getting excited...and by the way would you pls not talk of Indian smartness coz i don't want to get another infarction showing you your ppl smartness ...so just chill:drag:

Why do you Indians reserve the word copying for only the chinese? What is it that makes you any bitter?
The human race was built on sharing ideas, think of your own hindu civilization, as well as contemporary, what we learn at schools today is a culmination of the ideas.

The west wouldn't have come out of the dark ages if it wasn't for the Chinese, Persian, Arab and other civilizations. They copied China for thousands of years and now they're playing the victim?
Chinese plagiarize reasearch papers....reasearch papers....papers....paper ring some bells?

5+Fake+Apple+Products+Moving+in+China.jpg

Looks like paper to me.

Now, thing is, it doesnt look too bad, it looks cute, but the fact they put 2 brands in 1 is just cheap attention whoring. + the rubber looks lowgrade even on this photo.

One explanation could be that the owners of this company just target the masses who do not know Apple and Converse are not the same thing and just go for the image (company logo).

Or the marketing division markets these as the must have accessory to the Iphone.
For example a shoe company wanted to cash in on the Iphone hype and they took a very successful shoe model and a logo of a very successful phone maker fusing them into one hoping for bigger profits.

Looks like paper to me.

Now, thing is, it doesnt look too bad, it looks cute, but the fact they put 2 brands in 1 is just cheap attention whoring.

It's cute, but also sad.

China should copy more to generate money/other stuff for their own interest. Thus, no millions of kids die of starvation...

At least the Chinese don’t copy western political system, such as "democracy", like Australia or India do. Are those fools blind on this most important aspect that they copied too much?

Inidan members here create China bashing threads and then claim that they want peace with china, its the evil pakistanis who dont want it to happen.

Looks like paper to me.

Now, thing is, it doesnt look too bad, it looks cute, but the fact they put 2 brands in 1 is just cheap attention whoring. + the rubber looks lowgrade even on this photo.

One explanation could be that the owners of this company just target the masses who do not know Apple and Converse are not the same thing and just go for the image (company logo).

Or the marketing division markets these as the must have accessory to the Iphone.
For example a shoe company wanted to cash in on the Iphone hype and they took a very successful shoe model and a logo of a very successful phone maker fusing them into one hoping for bigger profits.

For those small manufacturers, do you expect them to spend millions for advertisement? That's more than their profit.

In fact, I think it is a smart idea. Attention whoring? do you understand you need attention to make money, whether you are ***** or not.

A better question would be why do Indians fail so much?

Well good question.......you would have known the answer if you even once in life tried to do something on your own..... ...instead of xeroxing and hacking and stealing blueprints...

you sir had answer in your question itself.......but you failed to see ...so i did copy paste answer for you

pssssshh.

you people couldn't even get the commonwealth games right. more than half the athletes did not want to go.

you got no right to talk abt conducting an sport event........atleast we din't get our player showered with bullets.....

when u guys reach a stage of conducting a international sport event on a magnitude of CWG then come talk to us....

sirf bol bachan karna jante ho .....

王力宏- 竹林深處 :

Zara Zara Touch me:

This resulted in LeeHom sueing the Indian company and won.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom