What's new

Why Do Some Separatist Kashmiris Want Independence? Are They Aware Of The Consequences?

I know, thats why i said they don't really want to become part of India. From distance yes but not allow anyone especially bhaiyas to settle there.

Bro they want to be part of India full stop. But they also want to press their rights.

People of GB are not Kashmirs they are Giligti/Hunzai and Balti people, the only community most of them are similar to are Chitralis. They dont want to be associated with Kashmir they are proud/independent people with centuries old history and culture in their land. If the area was once lumped under Dogra rule in the name of Kashmir doesnt mean it was always that. Even dynamics of their independence struggle was different; Gilgit Scouts combined with Chitral Scouts and IMO they have suffered a lot politically from being aligned with valley Kashmir dispute and above all they are some of the most patriotic and brave Pakistanis and just want to be separated from dispute and being made a separate province.

Last edited:
Bro they want to be part of India full stop. But they also want to press their rights.

There is very clear and huge difference, especially when they deny bihari like @INDIC to settle there.

Why discuss something that doesnt have the remotest of possibilities. There is no option called a free kashmir. Maybe a more autonomous one at best.

Lol. It's the truth bro.

I'm an ISI double agent.

I suppose then I'm the only jingoistic prick here then ! :(

I refused to eat at an Indian diner in Singapore ! :ashamed:

Once because I was bursting with jingoism ! :D

And twice because the last 10-15 times I did eat there....I realized that the Indians cook sh*t even when they're cooking pretty much the same dishes as us ! :bunny:

I felt like chocking on the Palak Paneer I ate in Buffalo at some Sikh Uncle's Deli ! :bad:

I suppose then I'm the only jingoistic prick here then ! :(

I refused to eat at an Indian diner in Singapore ! :ashamed:

Once because I was bursting with jingoism ! :D

And twice because the last 10-15 times I did eat there....I realized that the Indians cook sh*t even when they're cooking pretty much the same dishes as us ! :bunny:

I felt like chocking on the Palak Paneer I ate in Buffalo at some Sikh Uncle's Deli ! :bad:

Lol....

Pakistan is still looking for the revenge of 71 of how we broke them.

Never ever give up on Kashmir, it is our pride & honour....no matter how many wars we have to face.

Being of AJK origin myself you have hit the nail on head. We don't want an "independent state". We fought to be with Pakistan and are Pakistanis first and foremost.

You know my Brother @Kashmiri Nationalist would disagree with you on that ! :(

Meraa chotaa Bhai hai isss liyee mein chup kar jataa hun warnaa isss key pitaiii honeiii waliii haiii for supporting an Independent Kashmir ! :mad:

Being of AJK origin myself you have hit the nail on head. We don't want an "independent state". We fought to be with Pakistan and are Pakistanis first and foremost.
I think brother that maybe the price we will have to pay to settle this issue peacefully. As long as Kashimr gets independence we should be OK to accept it as independent state. Though there are many nationalist who would disagree with you. Even if Kashmir turns into an independent state it will be more closer to Pakistan due to blood/islamic roots.

I think brother that maybe the price we will have to pay to settle this issue peacefully. As long as Kashimr gets independence we should be OK to accept it as independent state. Though there are many nationalist who would disagree with you. Even if Kashmir turns into an independent state it will be more closer to Pakistan due to blood/islamic roots.

Not a chance in hell bro, sorry to be blunt brother. I'll be spitting on the blood split by my ancestors when they fought to join Pakistan. It's Pakistan for us all the way. The nationalists have their points but if they or anyone else wants us to be the sacrificial lamb, they can forget it. They either join Pakistan or stay with India. The middle option is simply not there.

Not a chance in hell bro, sorry to be blunt brother. I'll be spitting on the blood split by my ancestors when they fought to join Pakistan. It's Pakistan for us all the way. The nationalists have their points but if they or anyone else wants us to be the sacrificial lamb, they can forget it. They either join Pakistan or stay with India. The middle option is simply not there.
There is no need to be sorry being honest :tup: I personally would prefer a united Pakistan which will lead to a strong and prosperous nation.

There goes my dream of declaring myself as the Shahanshah & renaming Kashmir as the Kingdom of Buttistan ! :(

Back
Top Bottom