What's new

Why Do Some Separatist Kashmiris Want Independence? Are They Aware Of The Consequences?

Wow giving arguments to snatch others birthright. Wow only indians could do this. Just wow.

As i said many times before our kashmiri brothers will gain their freedom one day.....its a period of hardship they were destined to go through... one day it will be over. History is witness to the fact that oppressed has never stayed oppressed for good.

Just pray that your mothers,sisters,daughters and brothers dont have to go through what indian rascals have done to them. Jab khud ko lagti hai tau takleef pata chalti hai.

Do you really think Pakistan would allow Kashmir to become entirely independent? Looking at it purely from a strategic perspective and not ideological (Muslim land, the K in Pakistan yada yada yada), an independent Kashmir would be tiny and would likely fall under Indian influence as many of the smaller states in the region have- Nepal, Maldives, Sri Lanka, BD, Bhutan etc etc would Pakistan really allow such a situation to occur? Highly doubtful IMHO, I mean look at what Pakistan is doing in Afghanistan to prevent an Indian presence/hold there.

Some day you indians will get realistic. Kashmir will fall under indian influence like bhutan nepal etc?? Lolzz is that an argument? Under indian occupation kashmiris have turned indian force's lives hell, their officers are comitting suicide , can't face freedom fighters , to suppress the rebellion dishonor their women. an independent kashmir is not even going to sput in india's direction. Get over ur bs delusions.
Additionally I doubt either nation's leadership can sell Kashmiri independence to their people, not now- not for a long long time. And I don't really see why India, the de facto dominant power here, would be interested in such a concession- it is not the 1980s anymore, Kashmir is not bleeding the coffers of the Indian defence budget dry anymore. With the passing of every year IAK becomes more peaceful, self-sustaining and viable whilst India's ability to hold onto its territory is also growing with its expanding economic and military might.

Yes very secure. All indians troops have withdrawn from kashmir and kashmir is no longer the most heavily militarized zone in the world - this is the degree of peace attained in the non coercive state of J and K.

Such unbelievable creatures are these indians.

Back
Top Bottom