What's new

Why do some people hate Sonia Gandhi so much?

$100 million lawsuit filed in New York against $65,000 ad criticizing Sonia Gandhi

Sonia_at_UN.jpg

A$100 million lawsuit was filed in New York by members of the Indian National Overseas Congress (INOC) against members of the Overseas Friends of BJP, who had placed a $65,000 ad criticizing Sonia Gandhi in The New York Times in October 2007 during her visit to the United Nations, New York. The ad was also followed by protests when Sonia and Rahul Gandhi visited the UN to participate in the International Non-Violence Day.

The full-page advertisement was published on October 6, 2007 by a little known Gandhi Heritage Foundation, many supporters of whose are known to be right wing Hindus. The advertisement showed a caricature of Sonia hitting Mahatma Gandhi with a dagger and argued that the Congress President should not have been allowed by the UN to speak on behalf of India on the occasion of the International Day of Non-violence.

The commercial had drawn widespread protest and resentment from the Indian community in the US, a large number of whom shot off letters of protest to The New York Times. "I have never seen such a demeaning advertisement in The New York Times,’’ George Abraham, a community activist and office bearer of the Indian National Overseas Congress told NDTV.com. "They have done the unGandhain thing they could do,'' he said. Abraham said, the Indian National Overseas Congress had written a letter to the editor in protest. "We are waiting for a response,'' he said.

The NRI groups have argued that she did not misappropriate the name of Mahatma Gandhi. "Gandhi is a common name in India. She was married to late Rajiv Gandhi, the former Prime Minister. Hence her name is Mrs Sonia Gandhi. To say that she misappropriated her Gandhi name is an insult to your readers,'' the letter said.

The case was primarily dismissed because INOC had no locus-standi. Why? Clearly INOC was not the party against whom the ad was released. If at all, it should have been Sonia Gandhi herself who should have filed a case. But she didn’t. So whenever madam Sonia is accused of something there is someone else doing the dirty work.

Bolded part says how stupid BJP has made you.

You have problem with MMS who gad most valuable degrees in the world. That could be the reason congress is trying with some dumb. :P

If he gets a degree, You will say he paid and get it. If he dint get u will say he is dumb. Think of being rahul, How diffiicult a life for him :-(

1. We are talking about Rahul Gandhi here, please dont twist my words to make your own conclusion. Here is what you did, claimed to have said somethign I did not say, talked about how stupid that claim is, and then proceeded to beat your own made-up claim.

2. MMS is a very good Finance Minister, probably the best India has had. But he is not a leader, and not fit to be PM.

3. Rahul Gandhi is neither a leader, nor educated. He is absolutely worthless in PM post. The only two candidates that have done development in India are Modi and Nitish Kumar. If one of those two dont become PM of India, then we are screwed.

If she is in a kinda position in India where she is today, it's not her fault.. it's people around her. As a political party, Congress needs Gandhis more than Gandhis need Congress! Obviously she & the rest connected to her are going to make the most of this unique advantage!!

This Gandhian dynastic rule should be over soon. There's hardly any Gandhiasm to b seen in them. look at the shi ty Assam vote bank politics, got in all Bdeshis. to hell with CONgress.

I don't care about her relegion or how deep she went into the ganga. I won't dump congress for BJP. get me a better party and I will think about it.

Ha ha..Dude funniest comment.

My preference. Communist->congress->BJP.

And that affects politics how? Would we have added an extra trillion to our economy if she would have gone down all the way to her head?

You know indian janta or not?

Their is something called sympathy vote in India and nowhere else.
Its because Indians are like that. And she was doing what she was doing to attract women of India to vote for her party, portraying she is bharat ki beti, which she is not obviously.

1. We are talking about Rahul Gandhi here, please dont twist my words to make your own conclusion. Here is what you did, claimed to have said somethign I did not say, talked about how stupid that claim is, and then proceeded to beat your own made-up claim.

2. MMS is a very good Finance Minister, probably the best India has had. But he is not a leader, and not fit to be PM.

3. Rahul Gandhi is neither a leader, nor educated. He is absolutely worthless in PM post. The only two candidates that have done development in India are Modi and Nitish Kumar. If one of those two dont become PM of India, then we are screwed.

I would agree with your assessment. he's a damn good technocrat but as a PM he seems unable to be assertive with several people. Many people forget- it was not the congress that made money off 2G but DMK. And I'm sure that MMS knew what was going on. What does he do? Write some wishy washy letter asking Raja to follow procedure but nothing more, else they'd lose ths support of the DMK. When the $hit hit the ceiling, the congress and MMS lose all their credibility. Not exactly the best way to handle things is it? Nitish is by far the best candidate we have for PM.Modi, though competent, has too much baggage.

You know indian janta or not?

Their is something called sympathy vote in India and nowhere else.
Its because Indians are like that. And she was doing what she was doing to attract women of India to vote for her party, portraying she is bharat ki beti, which she is not obviously.

Bharat ki beti !!! sonia Gandhi :rofl:

Why don't you just come out and say you hate Muslims?

When Modi appease dalits, he is doing social justice.
Modi bats for dalits to solemnize Hindu weddings - Topix

When BJP panders to Hindu sentiments, it is commendable.
Won't tolerate any tampering with Ram Setu: BJP - Times Of India

But when someone responds to Muslim concerns, it is vote bank pandering and communalism.

I listen to Muhammed Rafi songs. My fav actresses are Nurgis dutt and waheeda rehman, my fav villain is Ajit, my fav comedian is Jhony walker, how do I hate muslims?

Dalits are backward class poor people, what if he went to them?
If he did not, then also you say the following:
Modi does not care for bckward class people, modi hates dalits.
Your sword is double edged.

Ramsetu is a UNESCO heritage, how n why would they mess with it?
Would you mind demolishing Tajmahal, qutub Minar, Char Minar?
You dont touch International heritage stuff.

Booklet on Mahatma Gandhi vs. Sonia Gandhi

</title> <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1" /> <title> - Booklet on Mahatma Gandhi vs. Sonia Gandhi

Probably i could have answer better if you had not started ur post with most foolish way.

Rahul Gandhi attended St. Columba's School, Delhi[4][dead link] before entering The Doon School in Dehradun (Uttarakhand) from 1981&#8211;83. Meanwhile, his father had joined politics and became the Prime Minister on 31 October 1984 when Indira Gandhi was assassinated. Due to the security threats faced by Indira Gandhi's family from Sikh extremists, Rahul Gandhi and his sister, Priyanka were home-schooled thereafter.[5] Rahul Gandhi joined St. Stephen's College, Delhi in 1989 for his undergraduate education but moved to Harvard University after he completed the first year examinations.[6] In 1991, after Rajiv Gandhi was assassinated by LTTE[7] during an election rally, he shifted to Rollins College due to security concerns and completed his B.A. in 1994.[8] During this period, he assumed the pseudonym Raul Vinci and his identity was known only to the university officials and security agencies.[6][9] He further went on to obtain a M.Phil from Trinity College, Cambridge in 1995.[10] After graduation, Rahul Gandhi worked at the Monitor Group, a management consulting firm, in London.[11] In 2002 he was one of the directors of Mumbai-based technology outsourcing firm Backops Services Private Ltd.[12]

Not so bad qualification ah?

2. MMS was not good to be PM. But if BJP had not created so much problem constitutionally won party to chose its PM candidate what else they do? They had much better leader sonia. Who could still do better apointing MMS as FM. But cheap politics played by BJP. Sushma swaraj said she is going to shave her head if sonia becomes PM. Manmohan is not a politician. All politics managed by sonia. Good clever decision by sonia. How easily she managed UPA-1,2.
3. Rahul handled UP election alone. many praised the way he has worked. He is educated and has leader ship quality. But doesnt talk tooo much like BJP members.

I listen to Muhammed Rafi songs. My fav actresses are Nurgis dutt and waheeda rehman, my fav villain is Ajit, my fav comedian is Jhony walker, how do I hate muslims?

If he did not, then also you say the following:
Modi does not care for bckward class people, modi hates dalits.
Your sword is double edged.

Would you mind demolishing Tajmahal, qutub Minar, Char Minar?
You dont touch International heritage stuff.

Booklet on Mahatma Gandhi vs. Sonia Gandhi

</title> <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1" /> <title> - Booklet on Mahatma Gandhi vs. Sonia Gandhi

People don't say modi is anti muslim because he 'didn't go' to them, because he rioted. You can take cover under any number of technicalities but half the earth seemed to have a problem giving him a Visa on that count. Pretty much enough proof to me. if the US can give you and me a visa, and deny him that despite being a strong PM candidate, shows how deeply convinced they are that he is bad news.

TRUTH ABOUT SONIA GANDHI
Sonia Gandhi, an Italian national, the wife of Rajiv Gandhi is not releated to Mahatma Gandhi (the real Gandhi) in any manner. The Gandhi name in Sonia's name is a coincidence due to Indira Gandhi's marriage to a individual whose last name is Gandhi. There is substantial proof to prove that KGB groomed and presented Sonia to Rajiv during his student days in Cambridge to access Indian Prime Minister's office.

Sonia is popular for all wrong reasons and almost all the time her name is associated with scandals and conspiracies. She doesn't have a single contribution to India worth mentioning. She continues to be serious threat to Indian nationalism and India's security.

Here are some of the major controversies and scandals she was involved in.

Photos-Videos ( 1 items )
Original documents ( 5 items )
co conspirator in Oil-for-food scam ( 1 items )
Indifferent to growth of terrorism in India ( 1 items )
Due to Sonia led UPA Government policies, incidents of terrorism and related deaths have increased dramatically which is due to appeasement politics.
A dangerous politician guided by Vendetta ( 3 items )
"I will see to your end, if I am alive, for what you said about me in Parliament" she angrily told P Upendra at the
Hyderabad airport on 22 December 1987
Sonia is power hungry ( 2 items )
Associate of corrupt Italian fugitive Quattrocchi ( 3 items )
Not an Indian at heart ( 2 items )
Unfortunately India's Super Prime Minister ( 1 items )
Patronizes her husband's killers' patrons ( 2 items )
Sonia doesn't trust India ( 2 items )
A national political disaster ( 1 items )
A Greedy Person ( 1 items )
Sonia's background ( 2 items )

</title> <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1" /> <title> - Truth about Sonia Gandhi

I would agree with your assessment. he's a damn good technocrat but as a PM he seems unable to be assertive with several people. Many people forget- it was not the congress that made money off 2G but DMK. And I'm sure that MMS knew what was going on. What does he do? Write some wishy washy letter asking Raja to follow procedure but nothing more, else they'd lose ths support of the DMK. When the $hit hit the ceiling, the congress and MMS lose all their credibility. Not exactly the best way to handle things is it? Nitish is by far the best candidate we have for PM.Modi, though competent, has too much baggage.

Nitish is better but BJP will not chose.
BJP will not chose modi also.
I think again advani or sushma might be chosen.

Rangila is probably a false flag.

Seems to know Indian culture pretty well.

And Muslims are also one of the most economically disadvantaged groups. Government policies help the disadvantaged.

The BJP specifically cited 'Hindu sentiments' as their reason for opposing it, not UNESCO. It's a good enough reason and I am not bashing it.

However, I am highlighting the hypocrisy to call some things 'vote bank politics' and not others. In a democracy, everything is about votes, everything is 'vote bank politics'.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom