What's new

Why do some people hate Sonia Gandhi so much?

Nitish is better but BJP will not chose.
BJP will not chose modi also.
I think again advani or sushma might be chosen.

I think advani is showing his age- of late he has become really very weak. Sushma, Arun Jaitley or maybe Rajnath Singh. Thank god Gadakari is out or he'd have been a top choice.

TRUTH ABOUT SONIA GANDHI
Sonia Gandhi, an Italian national, the wife of Rajiv Gandhi is not releated to Mahatma Gandhi (the real Gandhi) in any manner. The Gandhi name in Sonia's name is a coincidence due to Indira Gandhi's marriage to a individual whose last name is Gandhi. There is substantial proof to prove that KGB groomed and presented Sonia to Rajiv during his student days in Cambridge to access Indian Prime Minister's office.

Sonia is popular for all wrong reasons and almost all the time her name is associated with scandals and conspiracies. She doesn't have a single contribution to India worth mentioning. She continues to be serious threat to Indian nationalism and India's security.

Here are some of the major controversies and scandals she was involved in.

Photos-Videos ( 1 items )
Original documents ( 5 items )
co conspirator in Oil-for-food scam ( 1 items )
Indifferent to growth of terrorism in India ( 1 items )
Due to Sonia led UPA Government policies, incidents of terrorism and related deaths have increased dramatically which is due to appeasement politics.
A dangerous politician guided by Vendetta ( 3 items )
"I will see to your end, if I am alive, for what you said about me in Parliament" she angrily told P Upendra at the
Hyderabad airport on 22 December 1987
Sonia is power hungry ( 2 items )
Associate of corrupt Italian fugitive Quattrocchi ( 3 items )
Not an Indian at heart ( 2 items )
Unfortunately India's Super Prime Minister ( 1 items )
Patronizes her husband's killers' patrons ( 2 items )
Sonia doesn't trust India ( 2 items )
A national political disaster ( 1 items )
A Greedy Person ( 1 items )
Sonia's background ( 2 items )

</title> <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1" /> <title> - Truth about Sonia Gandhi

You look like a paid agent of the BJP

I think the word "hate" is very strong word and that should not be attributed to Mrs Gandhi....This is my perception about her.

1-As an individual, i think she must be a great person...Because coming from a different social back ground and being in love with an people from South Asia is a tough task. Knowing well that Indian society and culture is completely different than her native culture.

2- I appreciate her as a good familly person because she stick to her husband's familly and country after sad demise of Mr Rajiv Gandhi.
3- The problem or issue comes up when Mrs Gandhi is seen with the prism of a politician....She is not at all a politician from any angle...She has been simply forced to become one so as to save the Nehru gandhi legacy that is continuing in our country....
It is really unfortunate that Congress Party, inspite of being the largest political party with wide spread influence as of today, could not create a single leader apart from Gnadhi familly who can really lead the country.....After the demise of Mr Gandhi, it was a perfect opportunity for Congress to go back to the roots and find out a leader....But they did not...Rather they choose the easy path to bring an inexperienced politically and culturally to India, Sonia Gandhi to the political mainstream...
This is where we people are upset and do not like Congress...Congress from being a political party has turned into a familly affair of Gandhi Familly....Rahul Gandhi is not at all capable of being an MLA ....But he has been projected as a PM candiadte....Is it not a tragedy of our nation that we donot even show case a right profile to become a PM....

It would have been far more better if Cong project Digvijay SIngh as PM candidate...

So in a nutshell, i have respect for her and her sacrifice for familly as an individual....But she is not fit to become a politician...And they is where people do not like her....but again...we donot hate her...This is very nasty word to be used for any women....

This Gandhian dynastic rule should be over soon. There's hardly any Gandhiasm to b seen in them. look at the shi ty Assam vote bank politics, got in all Bdeshis. to hell with CONgress.

That's what their politics is all about. It suites their votebank politics to keep people communally divided, economically & socially deprived & underprivileged. That's how they can still keep their slogan of 'aam aadmi' & 'roti kapda makan' going. Then again.. public is more knowledgeable now & are growing more wiser.. & as a result, Congress as a single party will not be able to run the country alone anymore as they used to in the past & will have to rely more & more on coalition partners.

I think advani is showing his age- of late he has become really very weak. Sushma, Arun Jaitley or maybe Rajnath Singh. Thank god Gadakari is out or he'd have been a top choice.

You look like a paid agent of the BJP

At the end, BJP will not come to power this time. So nothing to worry.

That's what their politics is all about. It suites their votebank politics to keep people communally divided, economically & socially deprived & underprivileged. That's how they can still keep their slogan of 'aam aadmi' & 'roti kapda makan' going. Then again.. public is more knowledgeable now & are growing more wiser.. & as a result, Congress as a single party will not be able to run the country alone anymore as they used to in the past & will have to rely more & more on coalition partners.

Majority of congress votes has come from hindus (that's about 70% to 80%). Same hindus who didn't vote for BJP despite their 'championing' of hindu cause. they don't seem to resent anything that the congress is seen to have alleged or done for muslims.

People don't say modi is anti muslim because he 'didn't go' to them, because he rioted. You can take cover under any number of technicalities but half the earth seemed to have a problem giving him a Visa on that count. Pretty much enough proof to me. if the US can give you and me a visa, and deny him that despite being a strong PM candidate, shows how deeply convinced they are that he is bad news.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...ate-sonia-gandhi-so-much-7.html#ixzz2MCq33I8K

Is US the Mai Baap of India? Or the yardstick or the benchmark to judge everything ultimately on what it does to Modi?
What kind of Indian mentality you have?
British, Singapore, China, Taiwan, Hongkong have no problem, why do you have one?
Are you an stooge of USA and married to its policies?
USA did sanction whole India during Pokhran II, does it mean whole India is bad?

I think the word "hate" is very strong word and that should not be attributed to Mrs Gandhi....This is my perception about her.

1-As an individual, i think she must be a great person...Because coming from a different social back ground and being in love with an people from South Asia is a tough task. Knowing well that Indian society and culture is completely different than her native culture.

2- I appreciate her as a good familly person because she stick to her husband's familly and country after sad demise of Mr Rajiv Gandhi.
3- The problem or issue comes up when Mrs Gandhi is seen with the prism of a politician....She is not at all a politician from any angle...She has been simply forced to become one so as to save the Nehru gandhi legacy that is continuing in our country....
It is really unfortunate that Congress Party, inspite of being the largest political party with wide spread influence as of today, could not create a single leader apart from Gnadhi familly who can really lead the country.....After the demise of Mr Gandhi, it was a perfect opportunity for Congress to go back to the roots and find out a leader....But they did not...Rather they choose the easy path to bring an inexperienced politically and culturally to India, Sonia Gandhi to the political mainstream...
This is where we people are upset and do not like Congress...Congress from being a political party has turned into a familly affair of Gandhi Familly....Rahul Gandhi is not at all capable of being an MLA ....But he has been projected as a PM candiadte....Is it not a tragedy of our nation that we donot even show case a right profile to become a PM....

It would have been far more better if Cong project Digvijay SIngh as PM candidate...

So in a nutshell, i have respect for her and her sacrifice for familly as an individual....But she is not fit to become a politician...And they is where people do not like her....but again...we donot hate her...This is very nasty word to be used for any women....

But her performance in politics excellent. That shows she is much better politician than any other.

Some of her bests.
1. Even when congress won, BJP played cheap politics creating trouble against sonia. She took very clever decision. There by ended every time poll slogan of BJP "Foreign sonia" campaign.
2. When she is in opposition she behaved very responsible way. Not like opposing each and every policy, every move.
3. She went to jail and met one of her husband killer Nalini. Later worked enough to change her death sentence.
4. She did not speak anything about her husband killers death punishment, when many in TN played dirty politics. She did not interfere any where.
5. She was called "Italy dog" etc. But did say nothing back. point 4,5 shows that she is much decent compared to all other.
6. Even after her hubby death, she dint leave India. She sayed here. At that time surely she did not know that she will turn to politician. Later when congress defeated in many states. congress realized they need Gandhi family to save their party, she was called in.

Majority of congress votes has come from hindus (that's about 70% to 80%). Same hindus who didn't vote for BJP despite their 'championing' of hindu cause. they don't seem to resent anything that the congress is seen to have alleged or done for muslims.

Are you the same 'guy' from 'nextdoor'? If so.. I'm sure we had enough ding dongs on this back then! :lol:

Coming back to your post.. as i said, yes! congress does have their vote bank.. but it's not the same as it used to be. Like i said.. you can't expect congress to form a govt in center on its own anymore. That's 'cause people have grown wiser out of those 70 to 80% you have mentioned!

Is US the Mai Baap of India? Or the yardstick or the benchmark to judge everything ultimately on what it does to Modi?
What kind of Indian mentality you have?
British, Singapore, China, Taiwan, Hongkong have no problem, why do you have one?
Are you an stooge of USA and married to its policies?
USA did sanction whole India during Pokhran II, does it mean whole India is bad?

So I should ignore the western world so that you can day dream about the greatness of Modi? Nice list you have- includes china, taiwan and hong kong. The brits held out against him for well over 10 years didn't they? Accept it - THEY DON'T WANT HIM ON THEIR SOIL. They don't want him visiting there, talking to their people, inetracting or living there. That's a big reflection on his credentials.

Are you the same 'guy' from 'nextdoor'? If so.. I'm sure we had enough ding dongs on this back then! :lol:

Coming back to your post.. as i said, yes! congress does have their vote bank.. but it's not the same as it used to be. Like i said.. you can't expect congress to form a govt in center on its own anymore. That's 'cause people have grown wiser out of those 70 to 80% you have mentioned!

'Course I am dude...and yes...we had lots of 'ding dongs' :lol:

Who is the real religious fanatic?

Mahatma Gandhi International Foundation fully endorses Gandhi Heritage Organizations response to Dr. Malhotra's Letter which was in response to advertisement appeared in New York Times on Oct 6, 2007 (page 11) . There are major issues that have been raised by this protest and INOC should answer them. So far no one including office bearers of INOC have explained to us the following concerns,

1) Based upon what selection criteria, UPA leader was chosen to represent Gandhiji?

2) Were other parties in Indian Parliament were consulted on choosing the representative?

3) Were other candidates such as Ex President Abdul Kalam or the Gandhians in India consulted?

4) Gandhiji had ensured that his son was reprimanded for minor fund in appropriation whereas Sonia Gandhi's son had an arrest record for holding large amount of unexplained sum in Boston in 2001? Would therefore a politician such as this be a fitting candidate for such a representation? Should the chosen candidate not measure up to some of the values and standards practiced by Gandhiji?

5) How did more than 100 senior citizens who never had participated in any protest or who do not have any political affiliation be called religious fanatics? They came on their on their volition, some fasted also. Some were more than 80 years old and all of them had seen and many had worked with Gandhiji in India's struggle for freedom.

6) Many participants were professionals such as Physicians, technicians, Engineers who unlike Dr. Malhotra did not in the past or do not hold any post in any political party.

Please recognize this. Mahatma Gandhiji's name is dear to many Indians especially Indians born during British Raj in India. They did not feel that it was appropriate for a political leader of a party to represent him. A humanitarian figure, a true Gandhian follower should have been chosen. The opinion poll in the gandhiheritage.org website indicates that 80% of voters agree with the protestors. Are they all fanatics and religious zealots as you brand them?

Finally UPA leaders as well Sonia Gandhi's party had openly submitted an affidavit in Indian Supreme Court questioning the existence of Lord Ram who is dear to 1 billion Hindus and the ruling party is actively engaged in planning destruction of Rama Sethu, the bridge built by Lord Ram's army to invade Sri Lanka and rescue his kidnapped wife. The very same people who call us religious fanatics are showing no respect for our religion and the symbols of our religion. They are so biased that instead calling the bridge Rama Sethu, they call them Adam's Bridge. How did it become Adam's bridge? Adam was never there and has nothing to do it. By calling it Adam's bridge, they have indirectly admitted that is not a man made bridge but they are intolerant of the fact that it was built by Ram. This very same people call themselves SECULAR.

In contrast, we the protestors have never called you fanatics, radicals and we have never questioned your faith in the religion of your choice and have never even once questioned the existence of Jesus or Adam. So Dr. Malhotra, who do you think are real secular people? UPA government's activities have hurt the sentiments of even the most tolerant people and they came out and protested and exercised their right.

Mrs. Sonia Gandhi's arrival in our New York was timed with the above issues regarding Lord Ram's existence and in fact showed her contempt for feelings of Hindus. By involving Lord Ram and Ram Sethu issues, she and UPA ruling coalition globalized this issue and took it beyond the shores of India. So are you really surprised that people protested?

Why do you think will happen if you question the existence of symbol of GOD for any religion? Try and do that to Islam and Christianity and you will really find out what religious fanaticism is. Finally, Gandhiji died with the name of Lord Ram on his lips and your party leader who represented Gandhiji in UNO does not even believe in the existence of Lord Ram. Who do you think is the real religious fanatic and hypocrite here?

Dr. Naresh Sharma,M.D.;F.R.C.S.;F.A.C.A.

Mahatma Gandhi International Foundation

So I should ignore the western world so that you can day dream about the greatness of Modi? Nice list you have- includes china, taiwan and hong kong. The brits held out against him for well over 10 years didn't they? Accept it - THEY DON'T WANT HIM ON THEIR SOIL. They don't want him visiting there, talking to their people, inetracting or living there. That's a big reflection on his credentials

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...ate-sonia-gandhi-so-much-8.html#ixzz2MCyBohx1

Europe, Canada, Australia, New zealand is not a western world?
During Vibrant Gujarat, the US sent American trade delegation to Gujarat why?

Europe, Canada, Australia, New zealand is not a western world?
During Vibrant Gujarat, the US sent American trade delegation to Gujarat why?

you can day dream, smoke hash, go hard pot, whatever you want....

Back
Top Bottom