What's new

Why do some people hate Sonia Gandhi so much?

Atal and Advani had their term, tell me how many billions were looted?

About Vadra:

Daal me kala hai, kale me daal nahi....

nitin gadkari is not atal. And even someone like atal could not stop the tehelka episode. Why don't you come down to karnataka and see how clean the BJP is running this state? They make money out of every single orifice they can find. Their favors to the Redyy brothers includes two ministries (despite the fact that they are not even from karnataka, but andhra), providing hand picked SPs to facilitate continued illegal mining and endless other favors.

have u ever heard of reddy brother in karnataka...they looted this country of more than 1lakh crore rupees and they are looting it even today but still no one talks about not even media ..i think media is busy pointing their gun at congress..but iam not saying congress are angels they are worst

reddys have consciously decided to stick to business rather than continue in politics- their tiffs with yeddy put them too much in the wrong limelight.

well look decline of shivsena started as soon as his son taken over , party split . any way it's state level party but a national party which is responsible for national representatives like PM shouldn't be family business .

Shivsena split so what? still they are there.

See, Family politics is practice of almost all the party if it is not ideology based party. Every congress leader knows why they need gandhi family. Otherwise party will split into many pcs.

Only communist party and i thought BJP can survive without family because they have some one else to control the party.
But now BJP itself in trouble. They are not able to decide who has to lead next. In karnataka they already split.

nitin gadkari is not atal. And even someone like atal could not stop the tehelka episode. Why don't you come down to karnataka and see how clean the BJP is running this state? They make money out of every single orifice they can find. Their favors to the Redyy brothers includes two ministries (despite the fact that they are not even from karnataka, but andhra), providing hand picked SPs to facilitate continued illegal mining and endless other favors.

reddys have consciously decided to stick to business rather than continue in politics- their tiffs with yeddy put them too much in the wrong limelight.

in 2G: Actual money looted is surely much less. Raja used similar tactics like Pramod Mahajan. Reliance connection!
Sushma needed Reddy brothers to win in karnataka (she is our next candidate for PM?). In coal gate BJP states are also involved..

A white Christian woman is ruling India. She probably hates India but she is just too scared to say it.

Shivsena split so what? still they are there.

in 2G: Actual money looted is surely much less. Raja used similar tactics like Pramod Mahajan. Reliance connection!
Sushma needed Reddy brothers to win in karnataka (she is our next candidate for PM?). In coal gate BJP states are also involved..

try telling this to BJP supporters and it's like blasphemy---BJP is NOT Corrupt, will lead us to land of milk and honey etc. I suspect the loot will be much much more coz since they are yet to acquire power, they'll try to buy everyone on the road to get there. Once they do get there, they'll be under a lot of pressure to 'reward' them.

Sonia Gandhi's association to India is through her marrying Rajeev Gandhi. As a prominent political leader with foreign origns, how can India make sure that she isn't working for vested interests of external agencies?

When did I say everybody in BJP is clean. All corrupt people should be punished.

I think that the punishment for corruption should be higher if the position held is more important.

If a peon takes a bribe he can be given rigorous imprisonment for 30 days. But if a Supreme Court Judge takes a bribe then that is very serious.

For somebody who is dominant over the even the PM, the highest punishment must be given.

Fine, Then u agreed to point that both BJP and congress are same.
As of now, Sonia Gandhi is not caught in any scam case directly. did she?
Neither did rahul gandhi.

What are you, some paid agent of Sonia Gandhi hired to do propaganda?

We can see where Congress has gotten us with all its corruption. BJP and Congress are no where even in the same vicinity of corruption.

As for Rahul Gandhi, I am sorry but he is the dumbest Indian out of all 1.2 odd billion Indians in this planet. He couldnt even get a freaking college degree, and you guys want him to run the country? Are you guys completely crazy, do you want to destroy the nation?

A white Christian woman is ruling India. She probably hates India but she is just too scared to say it.

Pope once said, she is vatican's daughter. And more, when she dipped in Ganga river, she just dipped herself below the breast, did not immersed herself fully like other Hindus. Because she thinks Ganga river is dirty. It was a show off plus a subterfuge to show hindus she cares for their culture/religion. That way she is shrewd.

try telling this to BJP supporters and it's like blasphemy---BJP is NOT Corrupt, will lead us to land of milk and honey etc. I suspect the loot will be much much more coz since they are yet to acquire power, they'll try to buy everyone on the road to get there. Once they do get there, they'll be under a lot of pressure to 'reward' them.

Not really, its the other way around. With exit polls looking in BJP's favour, it is upto the COngress to do all the buying to retain power in 2014...

Pope once said, she is vatican's daughter. And more, when she dipped in Ganga river, she just dipped herself below the breast, did not immersed herself fully like other Hindus. Because she thinks Ganga river is dirty. It was a show off plus a subterfuge to show hindus she cares for their culture/religion. That way she is shrewd.

Da fook does dipping in Ganga have to do with anything. I didnt know that was a pre-requisite for being in politics... Do Ganga dippers make better politicians that non-Ganga dippers?

I did not say X is same as Y. I just said corrupt must be punished and the higher the position the more severe the punishment.

Sonia is not caught in scams because she controls the govt and the BJP govt which was there for a while was also too compromised to nail her.

However a patriotic govt would not only convict and hang Sonia, but also people in the BJP like Brajesh Mishra who helped save her.

Back
Top Bottom