What's new

Why Do Indians?

wrong thread

Err, no we don't. All Hindi speakers pronounce j instead of z, and you probably got masla from a Pakistan Army officer calling it that...

Not jut your army personal but your awaam pronounce 'missile' instead of masla. can't blame them. 46% literacy rate

wrong thread

Not jut your army personal but your awaam pronounce 'missile' instead of masla. can't blame them. 46% literacy rate

nope no one does. stop pulling up lies because you got owned in the last 10 pages... even i could say indians say j instead of z because they are illiterate

nope no one does. stop pulling up lies because you got owned in the last 10 pages... even i could say indians say j instead of z because they are illiterate

much literate than your awaam bhai-jaan. and even your educated ones school building is smaller than our school canteen..i can post several youtube viedeo to support my stance

and pronouncing J as Z is not illiteracy, but 'MAsla' as 'Missile' is surely is :rofl:

Yeah ask your Arab masters what's right pronounciation... We give a **** for your insecure life ....

Ice, you are from pakistan, never travelled probably to outside, so you are entitled to your fun.
I also found pakistanis using 'r' instead of 'd' quite funny, initially when I came to UK, till I saw lot of them using it, and realized thats they way they do.
Before that, I lived my whole life in India, surrounded by Indians, and thought our way is the only right way. :)

BTW have you ever heard a scot speaking English. :)

much literate than your awaam bhai-jaan. and even your educated ones school building is smaller than our school canteen..i can post several youtube viedeo to support my stance

and pronouncing J as Z is not illiteracy, but 'MAsla' as 'Missile' is surely is :rofl:

school building?? dude india's students even they are paray likhay but act like jahils, i guess indians forget thier education thats why their average IQ is 82... :meeting:

Ice, you are from pakistan, never travelled probably to outside, so you are entitled to your fun.
I also found pakistanis using 'r' instead of 'd' quite funny, initially when I came to UK, till I saw lot of them using it, and realized thats they way they do.
Before that, I lived my whole life in India, surrounded by Indians, and thought our way is the only right way. :)

BTW have you ever heard a scot speaking English. :)

r and d?? i dont get wat u mean

school building?? dude india's students even they are paray likhay but act like jahils, i guess indians forget thier education thats why their average IQ is 82... :meeting:

lol thats why Indian have become epitome of smartness all over the world and pakistani have become epitome of.....well leave that:smokin:

Yeah ask your Arab masters what's right pronounciation... We give a **** for your insecure life ....

i sure will, do you want me to ask my master anything for u?

lol thats why Indian have become epitome of smartness all over the world and pakistani have become epitome of.....well leave that:smokin:

indians ranked last in global PISA scores... i dont understand how you are epitome of smartness...

r and d?? i dont get wat u mean
The one windjammer was talking about earlier.
BTW many Indians make fun of my Hindi/English because I cant pronounce certain words the way they do(my language does not have it). :)

i sure will, do you want me to ask my master anything for u?

indians ranked last in global PISA scores... i dont understand how you are epitome of smartness...

I am not talking about Bombs that any Pakistani can understand. I am talking about smartness something our neigbor is not known for..

it just means that d is supposed to be a deep r
Yeah, but thats not the way 'we' use it. Who is right? I am sure you understand nobody owns a language, I cant accuse you of using it incorrectly, can I?
If one person does it wrong, he could be pointed out, but if whole lot of people use it wrong, it is just 'different'.
I hope you understand what I mean. :)

I will post a rant by an Englishman (BBC online), as to how americans are corrupting English, if I can find it. It is quite funny. :)

Thats how Pakistani punjabis talk, and they are what like 70% of Pakistan?

Go have a saprite now, use a satraw if you like:rofl:
Its summers and everyone enjoys eating a$$cream.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tall talk from the call centre clowns.....too insecure to use real names, every Patil, Prem, Prety pretend to be some Clint, Elvis or Lucy...... can't change the funny accent though. !!

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom