What's new

Why do indians hate Pakistan/Bangladesh/Sri lanka when and why did it all start from

When did it all begin and why

1. pakistan hate India coz ....pakistan came into existence in the name of Islam and still pakistan cannot declared pakistan as Islamic state.

2. Bangladesh hate India coz...They are confused, that they should love pakistan or hate India.

3. Srilanka hate India from Treta Yug onwards....Coz Loard Ram attacked Lanka and taught a lesson to them.

3. Srilanka hate India from Treta Yug onwards....Coz Loard Ram attacked Lanka and taught a lesson to them.

What ??

just-hilarious_c_1179337.jpg

Good for you. And no, these days i am more of a meat freak, malai tikka and chapali kebab.

Since you know some Indians, do they hate you? Hate Pakistanis?

They must, it is in their blood. They are born to hate. Yindoos are not to be trusted :mad:

Since you know some Indians, do they hate you? Hate Pakistanis?

They must, it is in their blood. They are born to hate. Yindoos are not to be trusted :mad:

I am sure they do, just like i do. Yindoos can never be trusted with anything, though they act smart, most of them are not.

India has fought wars with Pakistan, it's blowing hot and cold with Sri Lanka, tension with China, strained relation with Bangladesh , no guessing who is the problem child in the region.
The answer is there are superpowers like US, Russia, China and then there is India which fancies it'self as a micro power but the Indians grudge at the fact that all it's smaller neighbours don't give two Monkeys about it's self proclaimed status hence this helplessness turns into hate..... so others in return oblige Indians with dividends.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom