What's new

Why do indians hate Pakistan/Bangladesh/Sri lanka when and why did it all start from

I hate Pakistan cause all my friends hates them.... they hate pakistan cause their friends hates them too :enjoy:

Because 80% of indians follow hinduism.
ohhh...What a point you have raised...then question comes ...when 99% of pakistani is muslim, then why they are BLASTING each other....???....With excess love or what...??

Good luck with that you butthurt hindu :rofl:
Save your butt buddy ...you will never know Taliban's which bomb has your confirm ticket....And ready to blast your butt....anyway happy blasting to you....

Last edited:
When did it all begin and why

When did it begin?
It all began long long ago when the Dinosaurs were gone and when the Knights were bold and their Dogs were old.

Why?
Because the Sun rose in the East and the East is Red.

Now WTF is this IT that you want to know about, dude?

What a stupid thread?? And few friends don't want to miss the chance of scoring a brownie point6

A Sri Lankan stole me lungi, a Lungian helped him in the commission of said deed and a Pakistani sat and watched the show, since that day I have vowed vengeance on all their kind and ilk.

so you been running around naked since that day

It began so long ago that no one remembers the reasons.

BTW who said India hate Sri Lanka?

What pray has Hinduism to do with the topic at hand? mind you its a stupid topic to begin with!!!!

Be logical. Hinduism has everything to do with the stupid topic.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom