What's new

Why do indians hate Pakistan/Bangladesh/Sri lanka when and why did it all start from

@The OP,

If you would actually figure out who really likes pakistan and Bangladesh to begin with...you would have got your answer.

Indians dont really hate Sri Lanka.

I hate only......................

Pakistan :- Terrorist and there supporters. (apne dedhwalon ki jaan le rahe hi hai aur yahaan Terrorist supply karke humare logon ki)

China :- I don't hate but need to make sure everything we should not be careless.

Srilanka and Bangladesh :- I don't hate only Border issue ( it's Normal)

I like Atif Aslam and hate Dawood Ibrahim at same time. Padosi hoker, Ek wo hai jo pyar baat raha hai aur Ek wahaan rahkar desh me aatang (Picche se war karne waala chuha):pleasantry:

285950_104755546293492_100002771429006_29937_3087588_o.jpg
Cause of this ..Our dream of united India ...Akhand Bharat ... hhhuuuuuhhhaaaaaaaaa

Where is South East Asia, Afghanistan, Turk and Khazakhastan? :P

285950_104755546293492_100002771429006_29937_3087588_o.jpg
Cause of this ..Our dream of united India ...Akhand Bharat ... hhhuuuuuhhhaaaaaaaaa

Oh bhaiyoon, Akal kay Koray insaanoon, 150 million Musalmaan sumbhalay nahi jatay, 400 million aur shamil ker kay upnaa Putaakha bajana hai kiya. :P

Didn't Grandma teach you " Aik Musalmaan , 10 Hindu pay Bhaaree " :p:

Last edited:
Indians hate Pakistanis, Bangladeshis and Sri Lankans. Believe me the feeling is mutual. In fact Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, Sri Lankans, Nepalese, Maldivians, Chinese and most of the rest of the world hate Indians. Explain that?

First of all bringing pakistan in this thread if an offtopic discussion because here we are talking about endia.You endians are good are shirking blame at other and that,s the reason your country is in deep shit since 1947.
The taliban war is almost over now after defeating you endians and americunts in Afghanistan.
Save my butt?Don,t go out from your home who knows when one of your family member got raped by your fellow bhartis. After all raping and blasting each other butts are your national sport.
Did this regularly happening with you... ???

This is a rare thread....... Rare because its heading is longer than the opening post.......

@captain Maximo , I would like to welcome you to PDF...... Now on the topic you thought you know......

Yes... I am an "Indian"..... I do not hate srilanka or srilankans.......Infact i like them.... they have lot of good things in them...and i feel if they haven't faced the LTTE issue, they would have been the most developed country around us..... I do not hate Bangladesh or bangladeshi's for that matter.... ( But i dont like attitude of few of our neighboring friends who normally termed as "Jamaatis") But i dont hate them.....

Now Pakistan...... Who said we hate them???? We do not.... Yes we have differences, and most of them are serious differences and that is going to be there because both the nation were created based on differences.....

Do not go by what you see in Internet (PDF particularly) and do not create an opinion based on that especially for we Indians, Pakistanis,Srilankans,and Bengladeshis....

LOL This Pakistanis are behaving like they don't hate India and blaming India & Hinduism for everything o_O. I don't wanna start about Islam here so its better for us to don't talk about religions 8-)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom