What's new

Why do indians hate pakistan army so much ?

[
Tharakpan kabi na chorna :astagh:o_O
On topic...I think it has become that way because their general population is fed with a steady stream of anti-Pakistan dose. Since most of this propaganda is directed towards the army because of its relatively larger share in policy making, they naturally have a very negative opinion about the Pakistan Armed forces. I mean, we have a very negative opinion about Modi cause of his actions in Gujrat. But, we tend to focus more on Indians politicians as they make policies on national level.

Yes , their general public is so much annoyed at our army and with time they've invented some more new accusations against pak army that I could only imagine on Mars .
This habit is not good, every one should use their brain instead of relying on media .

Lol, can't read fully? You don't need to attack one's face for torturing. As simple as that.
And you skipped the evidence part. Which is totally expected, only few people would know his charge sheet (if any) and that doesn't involve public or the government. Anyway, I rest my case.

Adios!
It was you who brought up the face when I asked you for proof.
I bet if yadav himself says "hey I wasn't tortured" indians will be like isi must have
neuralyzed him.
3115557.png

guessing it is.

she is indeed, who the hell would hate that ? :P
Well , thanks for compliment.

@Mugwop @Well.wisher

Quickly, without Googling.

Who was Haroon-ul-Islam?

@DESERT FIGHTER @Icarus @Windjammer

Check how long before they come up with a reply ....

There is a point in there somewhere. Maybe they'll get it. Maybe they will not. But it needs to be made.

Armies have never hated armies. Period.

Cheers, Doc

I honestly don't know .
Hearing it first time .
I'm zero at geopolitical info .

Well , thanks for compliment.

I honestly don't know .
Hearing it first time .
I'm zero at geopolitical info .

Really sad.

Honestly.

Please Google for him by name. Without Rank.

I'm sure you know Burhan Wani though right?

Cheers, Doc

@Mugwop @Well.wisher

Who was Haroon-ul-Islam?

There is a point in there somewhere. Maybe they'll get it. Maybe they will not. But it needs to be made.

Cheers, Doc
The question is why indians hate Pakistani army? not indian army in general.
Haroon was a soldier.

@Mugwop @Well.wisher

Who was Haroon-ul-Islam?

Cheers, Doc
A Lt Col... who was sniped... and whose martyrdom started Operation Silence.

The question is why indians hate Pakistani army? not indian army in general.
Haroon was a soldier.

And do you know what that soldier did?

The power of selective information dissemination by those in power (in your case, the ISPR).

That a Pakistani would know the name of an Indian terrorist. But not of a Pakistani martyr.

Point made I guess ...

Cheers, Doc

A Lt Col... who was sniped... and whose martyrdom started Operation Silence.

Obviously you would know man ...

Cheers, Doc

Really sad.

Honestly.

Please Google for him by name. Without Rank.

I'm sure you know Burhan Wani though right?

Cheers, Doc

A martyr . Who fought against taliban in lal mosque . This serves as a positive point of pak army .
Yeah burhan waani , a martyr too . Innocent kid was martyred for posting independence pics .

A martyr . Who fought against taliban in lal mosque . This serves as a positive point of pak army .
Yeah burhan waani , a martyr too . Innocent kid was martyred for posting independence pics .

Too late.

Cheers, Doc

And do you know what that soldier did?

The power of selective information dissemination by those in power (in your case, the ISPR).

That a Pakistani would know the name of an Indian terrorist. But not of a Pakistani martyr.

Point made I guess ...

Cheers, Doc

Obviously you would know man ...

Cheers, Doc
He was checking Red Mosques perimeter... during negotitions/peace talks.. and was sniped by a terrorist from the minaret of the mosque.

He was originally posted in Risalpur... and was called to the ops.

It was you who brought up the face when I asked you for proof.
I bet if yadav himself says "hey I wasn't tortured" indians will be like isi must have
neuralyzed him.
Yeah, care to explain the mark? You didn't but you brought up another pic.
As I clearly mentioned, you can torture somebody without making any marks on his body. Still you managed to hit him on the head. And guess Jadavji is not eating enough, he is getting smaller :rolleyes: Pakistani food is not that great after all huh!?
neuralyzed him.
That's one big IF. But he didn't say that did he?
First do an open trial where he can talk freely, then you can have tall claims.

Why would it harm other citizens if it's own citizens are currently been butchered by the terrorists.
I see no truth in this accusation that our army is supporting terrorism in india and that our army is responsible for taj hotel attack , cause it lacks proofs and no one in the world has ever voted against our army or blamed it like they do with Iran , they instead kept it as head of a Islamic force against terrorism.
I see this propoganda coming only from India that proves to be its failure in world .

You need to read the history and check with your army why LET and JeM exist?

They are not Kashmiri groups they have done attacks in other parts of India as well. This is an asymmetric war imposed by pakistani army on India.

We do not hate your army, we just want to defeat your army.

What terrorism? Do you sadists even know the definition of terrorism? rss is the perfect example of terrorists yet you people lionize them.
RSS people don't go around blowing themselves up neither do they carry out terror activities inside of Pakistan they are none of your concern.

Believe me if indians here have any sort of power they would start a genocide but they are just losers
That's exactly the lie your army feeds you - if it weren't for us India would have destroyed you and annexed your lands.

India was and always will be more powerful then your country still we have no interest whatsoever in Pakistan except maybe in doing business.
who fap at the pictures of dead random christians and muslims.
That's pure hatred. Tell me dear why do you hate India and Indians so much?

Back
Top Bottom