What's new

Why do indians hate pakistan army so much ?

Hounded by who? lol.. indians won't even call it a terrorist attack because swami was a hindu and anil vij said "a hindu can never be a terrorist". despite beating modi's popularity,he will defend him till the end.
aseemanad.png
Modi never defended Samjhota culprits. Few pics of him when he was the CM of state doesn't prove anything. An act of terror is an act of terror.
Most indians have a desire to torture and murder Pakistanis but they can't
:o::o: No we don't. Lady you cannot be more wrong with your assumptions.
You barely see anyone from our side talking about ghazwe-hind but your politicians are firm believers of akhand bharat "genocide of non-hindus". ram told mehdi hassan all about it and godse ashes are still in a urn wonder why?
There is no genocide of Non-Hindus in India both Hindu and Muslims die in riots. Infact in the last Muzzffarnagar riots the police got instructions from a Muslim state minister to not register any cases against Muslim community and that happened in a Hindu India(as per you).
In India you will find many Gandhi haters. They will pray godse for what he has done and curse Gandhi for agreeing to a partition based on religious lines. Welcome to a democracy.
If cpec is just a road then why is your media and your people butt hurt about it?
We are not. We couldn't care less about a road project only if it didn't passes through your's occupied Kashmir.
There are plenty of comments like these made by indians and worse comments can be found on every indian social media. Seriously who would like such people?
And there are plenty of equally or more offensive comments made by Pakistanis in Social media platforms.

Modi never defended Samjhota culprits. Few pics of him when he was the CM of state doesn't prove anything. An act of terror is an act of terror.

:o::o: No we don't. Lady you cannot be more wrong with your assumptions.

There is no genocide of Non-Hindus in India both Hindu and Muslims die in riots. Infact in the last Muzzffarnagar riots the police got instructions from a Muslim state minister to not register any cases against Muslim community and that happened in a Hindu India(as per you).
In India you will find many Gandhi haters. They will pray godse for what he has done and curse Gandhi for agreeing to a partition based on religious lines. Welcome to a democracy.

We are not. We couldn't care less about a road project only if it didn't passes through your's occupied Kashmir.

And there are plenty of equally or more offensive comments made by Pakistanis in Social media platforms.
Did he condemn it? No because Deep down inside him and his people were happy that innocent Pakistanis lost their lives.The picture proves a alot of things.

Not an assumption,This forum is the ocular proof of what I am saying is right. So far no indian still answered the question Why do they hate Pakistani army? Instead they were trolling and making moronic comments.

In a real Democracy rights of minorities are protected no matter what, ehsan jaffri,etc
In a real Democracy free speech is allowed, modi lookalike pic AIB,bal thurkey funeral facebook comments,etc
I didn't like gandhi because he was a racist and a womanizer but that doesn't mean I go shoot him for it.
If NK calls itself Democratic People's Republic of Korea wont make it a democracy.

https://tune.pk/video/6797660/indian-media-is-crying-over-pak-china-cpec-exclusive-video
Put Pakistan on list of state sponsors of terrorism, suspend all military aid
At UN, India corners US over military aid to Pakistan, .indiatvnews.com

It's not about Kashmir at all. You guys don't want to see Pakistan Prosper. You guys were crying about China giving bangladesh 2 old submarines "which pose no threat to india". Change your hostile and racist attitude if you want good relations with your neighbors.

How many Pakistanis are there on indian forums? :whistle:

ce n.

ms.

Wtf .
Why is azad kashmir your issue ?
You make several schools or shops or projects in iok do we oppose it as don't do development here cause it's our land ?
No .. The real fact is your media doesn't want Pakistan to prosper , it want u to believe the destruction of Pakistan and it want Pakistan to bleed until bled .. These all are excuses . Common Indian like u should open your mind and be accept able and braid minded .
Cpec is none of India concerns nor our kashmir .

Did he condemn it? No because Deep down inside him and his people were happy that innocent Pakistanis lost their lives.The picture proves a alot of things.

Not an assumption,This forum is the ocular proof of what I am saying is right. So far no indian still answered the question Why do they hate Pakistani army? Instead they were trolling and making moronic comments.

In a real Democracy rights of minorities are protected no matter what, ehsan jaffri,etc
In a real Democracy free speech is allowed, modi lookalike pic AIB,bal thurkey funeral facebook comments,etc
I didn't like gandhi because he was a racist and a womanizer but that doesn't mean I go shoot him for it.
If NK calls itself Democratic People's Republic of Korea wont make it a democracy.

https://tune.pk/video/6797660/indian-media-is-crying-over-pak-china-cpec-exclusive-video
Put Pakistan on list of state sponsors of terrorism, suspend all military aid
At UN, India corners US over military aid to Pakistan, .indiatvnews.com

It's not about Kashmir at all. You guys don't want to see Pakistan Prosper. You guys were crying about China giving bangladesh 2 old submarines "which pose no threat to india". Change your hostile and racist attitude if you want good relations with your neighbors.

How many Pakistanis are there on indian forums? :whistle:
That's an old picture. Probably even older then Samjhauta blasts. A CM of state meets many people in his day to day business. He need not condemn it when the investigation was still ongoing, doesn't proves anything. Still loss of life is always deplorable.
None of the Indian members of this forum calls out for torture and murder of Pakistanis I am not sure from where you're getting this. Moreover, we do not represent the whole of India. Majority of Indians want peace but not at the cost of lives of innocent Indians and our Soldiers at the LOC.
++ I have already told you why we hate Pakistan army:p: They supports jihadis against India and exercises a very unprofessional dominance over the elected civil govt.

Minorities have equal rights in India same as the majority community. It is guaranteed to them under Indian constitution. It forms the basic tenets of preamble and none can alter that. Both Hindus and Muslims die in riot it is most condemnable.

Did anything happened to AIB or to those who made Facebook comments? Freedom of expression is allowed only if you don't hurts someone's sentiments. In the end, only judiciary can decide if it comes under punishable offense or not.

A prosperous Pakistan means a stable Pakistan, why wouldn't we want that?
It's your country which has to change its hostility towards India not the other way around.

You guys hunts in pack while we are like akeela Shikaari.:azn: :lol:

That's an old picture. Probably even older then Samjhauta blasts. A CM of state meets many people in his day to day business. He need not condemn it when the investigation was still ongoing, doesn't proves anything. Still loss of life is always deplorable.
None of the Indian members of this forum calls out for torture and murder of Pakistanis I am not sure from where you're getting this. Moreover, we do not represent the whole of India. Majority of Indians want peace but not at the cost of lives of innocent Indians and our Soldiers at the LOC.
++ I have already told you why we hate Pakistan army:p: They supports jihadis against India and exercises a very unprofessional dominance over the elected civil govt.

Minorities have equal rights in India same as the majority community. It is guaranteed to them under Indian constitution. It forms the basic tenets of preamble and none can alter that. Both Hindus and Muslims die in riot it is most condemnable.

Did anything happened to AIB or to those who made Facebook comments? Freedom of expression is allowed only if you don't hurts someone's sentiments. In the end, only judiciary can decide if it comes under punishable offense or not.

A prosperous Pakistan means a stable Pakistan, why wouldn't we want that?
It's your country which has to change its hostility towards India not the other way around.

You guys hunts in pack while we are like akeela Shikaari.:azn: :lol:
None? Are you sure? Ask the moderators, Read the comments of indians about Junaid jamshed.

Jihadi is the corruption of the arabic word jihad which means to struggle. Which proxy has Pak Army used recently against india? ia killed burhan wani on their own and it back fired in their face. Pak had nothing to do with it.

What kind of hostility do you feel comes from Pak? We are generous enough to allow hate mongering indians on this forum. Its indians who are hostile and xenophobic.Even indian muslims don't bother joining indian forums.

We hunt in packs while you are a lone hunter? That's funny because the way i see it india always had a numerical advantage over Pakistan in most conflicts.

Wtf .
Why is azad kashmir your issue ?
You make several schools or shops or projects in iok do we oppose it as don't do development here cause it's our land ?
No .. The real fact is your media doesn't want Pakistan to prosper , it want u to believe the destruction of Pakistan and it want Pakistan to bleed until bled .. These all are excuses . Common Indian like u should open your mind and be accept able and braid minded .
Cpec is none of India concerns nor our kashmir .
It is our concern because it's a disputed territory claimed by us.
Schools, colleges, university and hospitals are OK but to allow another country to execute a mega road project which allows it(the said country) direct access to Arabian sea makes it a strategic project at the cost of disputed territory claimed by us. In case of a conflict it will call for the intervention by the said third country to save it's strategic investments, which we are opposed to.

Why do you think Indian media is against a prosperous Pakistan?? Except a few retards most of them are only concerned about getting masala news from Pakistan.

We are always in favour of pro development politics. Why do you think Modi got elected?? Because he was pro Hindutva brand leader?? No the majority voted for him due to his pro development stance and his past excellent record in Gujarat. A developing south Asia means more business opportunities which will results in more jobs. Who will oppose that.

None? Are you sure? Ask the moderators, Read the comments of indians about Junaid jamshed.

Jihadi is the corruption of the arabic word jihad which means to struggle. Which proxy has Pak Army used recently against india? ia killed burhan wani on their own and it back fired in their face. Pak had nothing to do with it.

What kind of hostility do you feel comes from Pak? We are generous enough to allow hate mongering indians on this forum. Its indians who are hostile and xenophobic.Even indian muslims don't bother joining indian forums.

We hunt in packs while you are a lone hunter? That's funny because the way i see it india always had a numerical advantage over Pakistan in most conflicts.

I am not aware of the particular incident you're talking about.

Which proxy?? Really?
Lashkar, Hizb, support to IM, support to SIMI, Jamat-ud-dawa. Mumbai, Pathankot, Delhi blasts, Hyderabad blasts, Uri ring any bells??

Both the country are hostile towards one another but I am sure general populace wants peace. But terrorism must stop before we can even think about any further progress. Online forums thrives on net traffic, it brings more advertisement opportunities which is their primary source of earnings.

Yup, we had numerical advantage over you guys in the past conflicts but we fought those war on our own while you people had Amruica and Cheen on your side.

Schools, colleges, university and hospitals are OK but to allow another country to execute a mega road project which allows it(the said country) direct access to Arabian sea makes it a strategic project at the cost of disputed territory claimed by us. In case of a conflict it will call for the intervention by the said third country to save it's strategic investments, which we are opposed to.

Why do you think Indian media is against a prosperous Pakistan?? Except a few retards most of them are only concerned about getting masala news from Pakistan.

We are always in favour of pro development politics. Why do you think Modi got elected?? Because he was pro Hindutva brand leader?? No the majority voted for him due to his pro development stance and his past excellent record in Gujarat. A developing south Asia means more business opportunities which will results in more jobs. Who will oppose that.

Which proxy?? Really?
Lashkar, Hizb, support to IM, support to SIMI, Jamat-ud-dawa. Mumbai, Pathankot, Delhi blasts, Hyderabad blasts, Uri ring any bells??

Both the country are hostile towards one another but I am sure general populace wants peace. But terrorism must stop before we can even think about any further progress. Online forums thrives on net traffic, it brings more advertisement opportunities which is their primary source of earnings.

Yup, we had numerical advantage over you guys in the past conflicts but we fought those war on our own while you people had Amruica and Cheen on your side.
A pigeon and a balloon was captured but these groups managed to cross the indian border to lend support to terrorists in india?

They were on our side during the afghan/soviet war. Nixon sent a ACC in 1971,Other than that nope.

Which proxy?? Really?

Just pathetic email excuses .
Maan na Maan me tumhara mehmaan .
We'll let China go through kashmir and it's none of your concern . And if you tried to create trouble .. you're inviting your death !

A pigeon and a balloon was captured but these groups managed to cross the indian border to lend support to terrorists in india?
Hahaha funny....
What's next?? Colonal Guturgoo jokes and fauji pigeon memes coming up?
They were on our side during the afghan/soviet war. Nixon sent a ACC in 1971,Other than that nope.
They helped you in 65 with advanced weaponry, Nixon sent the 7th fleet for your help in 71 war+plus there was the China Boogie.
They gave you f-16s to fight the soviets totally altering the balance of air power in South Asia at that time.

And if you tried to create trouble .. you're inviting your death !
We are scared!:)

Hahaha funny....
What's next?? Colonal Guturgoo jokes and fauji pigeon memes coming up?

They helped you in 65 with advanced weaponry, Nixon sent the 7th fleet for your help in 71 war+plus there was the China Boogie.
They gave you f-16s to fight the soviets totally altering the balance of air power in South Asia at that time.

We are scared!:)
That's not help that is business and blame the indian media for those memes.

What a stupid thread, You expect Indians to love Pakistan army?
There is no harm in asking:D The funny thing is no one managed to provide a proper answer.

Nethanyahu made it clear to arnab that he wants no part in Pak/india rivalry.
Even true citizens of israel here have stated it multiple times. @DavidSling @500 @Natan

There is no harm in asking:D The funny thing is no one managed to provide a proper answer.

Nethanyahu made it clear to arnab that he wants no part in Pak/india rivalry.
Even true citizens of israel here have stated it multiple times. @DavidSling @500 @Natan
No offense but Maybe no one managed to provide a proper answer because this was the most stupid question that one could ask, Pakistan and India are two state on the verge of a nuclear war over Kishmir and you ask Indians why they don't like Pakistan's army? I mean, Indians can take this same passage and switch the word Pakistan and India and ask you the same question, Wouldn't the question look dumb to you then?
Also you are right about Nethanyahu. We, like the rest of the world, don't want to take part in this Pakistan/India rivalry.

I could ask the same about Pakistan. Why they are obsessed with the notion that every second, Indians are plotting to invade Pakistan. Why they think India is funding terrorists in Pakistan's troubled territories. Why they think that any progress we make in any field is done with the aim of weaponizing it against Pakistan?

And most importantly, before I even start answering your question, why does your status insult my country?
I don't have a status insulting yours :pakistan:

The main reason is When ever we turn on Indian news channels seems like they don't have any other agenda other than bashing Pakistan and Pakistan's Army....... seems like the sole propose of those news channels that they are on air is to talk about Pakistan and Pakistan's Army................on the other hand Pakistani media rarely talk about India only when there is some issue arises and mostly when Indian Raw doing terrorism activities in Baluchistan and Indian Army opens fire to our soldiers on LOC without any reason....and Indian Army has very old habit...... shoot first and then start crying immediately and blame Pakistan.........and mostly time Indian Army fire on civilians.........even yesterday Pakistan Army's spokesperson said that if we want we can also fire on Civilians on the other side of LOC like Indian Army do....but that is not our standard to fire on civilians we are bound by code coz we are professionals............

No offense but Maybe no one managed to provide a proper answer because this was the most stupid question that one could ask, Pakistan and India are two state on the verge of a nuclear war over Kishmir and you ask Indians why they don't like Pakistan's army? I mean, Indians can take this same passage and switch the word Pakistan and India and ask you the same question, Wouldn't the question look dumb to you then?
Also you are right about Nethanyahu. We, like the rest of the world, don't want to take part in this Pakistan/India rivalry.

Shut up and go comment somewhere else .
It's not your thing .

Back
Top Bottom