What's new

Why do indians hate pakistan army so much ?

k, np

LOL :omghaha::omghaha:
You're response was exactly what I needed :tup:

He was checking Red Mosques perimeter... during negotitions/peace talks.. and was sniped by a terrorist from the minaret of the mosque.

He was originally posted in Risalpur... and was called to the ops.
Correct me if i'm wrong but did they really have a sniper? AFAIK they had a few rusty cheap guns.

Do you guys really hate each other? I observe all the insults and curses on this forum and on an Indian forum which I also recently joined but here in SAfrica I notice that you Pakistanis and Indians stick to each other like crap. I also noticed that you two nations tend to malign the Bangladeshis a lot even though they seem to be more humble and honest people generally

It waxes and wanes, personally speaking.

I have come to accept Pakistan. I dislike and at my very core disagree with its reason for being. But its there now, and I accept it. Doesn't mean I like it. Just accept it.

Pakistanis are different. They are people. Individuals. Like Indians are individuals. I like some. A lot even. Maybe even enough to have been really good friends in real life were the opportunity to have been there. And others I cannot frankly stand, and would never be caught dead socially anywhere close to such specimens, constrained as I am to share space with them online.

Ditto for my fellow Indians. The good, the bad, and the frank butt ugly.

P.S. Why would you call us crap? Its borderline derogatory, which kind of leads me to question your motives somewhat.

Cheers, Doc

You're response was exactly what I needed :tup:

Correct me if i'm wrong but did they really have a sniper? AFAIK they had a few rusty cheap guns.
U can google pics... they had everything from machine guns,grenades,RPGs to Suicide Bombers.. even land mines...

Capt Salman Farooq was Martyred in a blast.

B0ZaT8gCEAAY-nE.jpg
B0ZaT_lCMAE151o.jpg

13pakistan.600.jpg
LAL MASJID.jpg

@Mugwop

atwo.jpg
a4.jpg
03cnd_pakistan.650.33.jpg
big_p28a.jpg
islamabad12-7-2007c.jpg
image (1).jpg
r18721367641.jpg
pakistan_-_0704_-_lal_masjid.jpg
images (3).jpg
islamabad_lal_masjid_clashes_15_070703.jpg
723926377_f142ab7ca3.jpg

Valid question from a Pakistan poster. It is not surprising as the number of Indians, including me who swarm into Pakistan forums and newspaper sites is quite large in number.

I will try my best to respond to this question based on my ability.

- Indian do not hate Pakistani people as such and so does Pakistan to India relation too. We have a difference in opinion politically.
- We always fear about Pakistan's claim about Kashmir since independence.And also we worry, that some day, Muslims of India might not agree with the secular concept of India when they are in majority. Because, based on the trend, through out the world,about political Islam, it is always challenging for me to believe that Muslims would love to coexist with Non Muslims peacefully.
- Indian as such, do not want to see Pakistan at any point of time in future to be part of India. Either, we are not really capable of occupying it or more real answer lies our inability to manage our existing population. Why the heck even we would think to occupy any new territory.

At that time I was working with a TT in Islamabad and trust me jo jo cheezain LM say niklin thin un sab say kam az kam Afghanistan ki army ko equip kia ja sakta tha.

It was huge and everything a modern army need was there

At that time I was working with a TT in Islamabad and trust me jo jo cheezain LM say niklin thin un sab say kam az kam Afghanistan ki army ko equip kia ja sakta tha.

It was huge and everything a modern army need was there

Jana ji sadar pranam!

Cheers, Doc

haan ji ab agar Hindustanion ka messenger aur Ji mail kaam na karain to phir Pakistanion ka kia kasoor.

aur walaikum parnam

Lolwa ji :partay:

Lagta hai hamare time zones discoordinated hain.

Main hi hi karte rahta hun, fir choubees ghante baad mohtarma jaagti hain.

Cheers, Doc

Well the Answer is Simple

KASHMIR

India Thinks that we illegally occupied the Part of Kashmir we have today and Pakistani thinks that India Occupied illegally part of Kashmir they have today...
main-qimg-297fb19cad6a380760299d251e83852a-c

Until Unless this issue is resolved Armies and Politicians of each countries gonna do Politics and Proxy wars with each other

Solution: Both Countries should agree on calling a neutral country Army with having their own army with them and conduct a referendum or keep fighting till end of the world

Hounded by who? lol.. indians won't even call it a terrorist attack because swami was a hindu and anil vij said "a hindu can never be a terrorist". despite beating modi's popularity,he will defend him till the end.
aseemanad.png

Most indians have a desire to torture and murder Pakistanis but they can't,So they try join our forums and try to spite us online. It's in their sadistic nature.

You barely see anyone from our side talking about ghazwe-hind but your politicians are firm believers of akhand bharat "genocide of non-hindus". ram told mehdi hassan all about it and godse ashes are still in a urn wonder why?

If cpec is just a road then why is your media and your people butt hurt about it?

There are plenty of comments like these made by indians and worse comments can be found on every indian social media. Seriously who would like such people?

RSS is a nationalist organization and we are appreciative towards their effort for this nation and upliftment of a lots of poor Indians .
But that doesnt mean we are going to support them in each and every case .
They may have dream of a Akhand Bharat .
But we dont have any such dream and wont allow any change in our cartography .
We will kick the RSS out if they tries for something like that .
Our only priority is development and nations growth towards a developed status .

Neither we hates Pakistan nor loves them .We are just neutral as any other neighbo

Valid question from a Pakistan poster. It is not surprising as the number of Indians, including me who swarm into Pakistan forums and newspaper sites is quite large in number.

I will try my best to respond to this question based on my ability.

- Indian do not hate Pakistani people as such and so does Pakistan to India relation too. We have a difference in opinion politically.
- We always fear about Pakistan's claim about Kashmir since independence.And also we worry, that some day, Muslims of India might not agree with the secular concept of India when they are in majority. Because, based on the trend, through out the world,about political Islam, it is always challenging for me to believe that Muslims would love to coexist with Non Muslims peacefully.
- Indian as such, do not want to see Pakistan at any point of time in future to be part of India. Either, we are not really capable of occupying it or more real answer lies our inability to manage our existing population. Why the heck even we would think to occupy any new territory.

:) the only explanation for Indian hate for Pakistanis or for that matter for own Muslims is the warmongering fear instigating Indian media.

You comment about your own Indian Muslims is also testimony to this very fact viz a viz Indian media role.

If you look at Pakistan and Pakistanis then you will find

1. Pakistanis had been appreciating and watching Indian movies even during Zia ear.

2. Pakistanis appreciate Indian artists, sportspersons.

3. There is NO India factor in Pakistani vote bank when it comes to elections unlike India

4. There is not even Kashmir factor when people vote here.

5. NO religious party came to power in Pakistan till date but just managed to win few seats and join coalition a weaker part. So this is also not a factor that could send any fear among Indians.

6. Pakistanis have no clue about Indian army hence we never even term your army evil even formal discussions on forums except when it comes to role of Indian army in Held Kashmir. Otherwise we have no such hate for regular Indian army.

in my opinion the thread title is wrong because it is not just Pakistan army but the general mood among

Back
Top Bottom