What's new

Why do indians hate pakistan army so much ?

So my question is why this much hate for pakistan army ?
Whatever gave you the impression that its PA that Indians hate ? Its Pakistan that they hate , PA is a part of Pakistan so you will find a connect .

Do you hate it cause they don't let you occupy land of pakistan ? Or cause it show you the equal power and military with eye in eye with you ?

Occupy ? Why would India want to Occupy Pakistan & change the demographics of the country ? No , India does not want to occupy pakistan.

Had India had any ' occupationist' intentions , we could have straightened the Chickens neck in the East back in 71-72 by some manner or another.

Or you hate it cause they oppose you at kashmir issue ?

See, in our form of Govt quite like that of all mature nations the Armed forces take orders from the Govt & not give orders to it like it happens in Pak. So, technically, PA is a seen only as an arm of the Govt . However we are also aware that in your nation the tail wags the dog .

PA has opposed Kashmir since 1947, what has it achieved ? Sweet Fanny Adams.

PA is good to show muscle within its borders and brow beat politicians, run Fauji Foundation & such commercial ventures , we couldn't care less.

Pakistan declared jihad on us and your army is busy about conquering India. After getting defeated 3 times your country opted for terror warfare and targeting innocents as well.
Believe me we havent started jihad with anyone yet. answer the kid with logic dont try to be smart A$$. you cudnt do anything in 3 wars with your over 1.3 billion people who have everything more than us. so be reasonable rather than hateful.

who in their right mind would support militancy in india.
Your army does. Why harbour and feed the likes of Hafeez Saeed, Masood Azahar, Dawood Ibrahim, Syed Salahuddin then??
Death to India by a thousands cuts remember?
india itself is a catalyst for it's own cannibalism.
:lol: Suits more to Pakistan.

Last edited:
if you are willing to put aside every thing you know including hate(justified or unjustified i am not debating on it) for a moment and have an open minded discussion with a sensible Indian i can tag my Indian friend here how will be happy to answer all your questions.
deal

@Nilgiri

Pakistan and India are in adversarial positions right now...so there is going to be great deal of suspicion, unease, mistrust, hostility etc...given history and combat thats happened....along with ongoing tensions in places we all know.

Outright hatred is quite strong word to use, yes some on both sides will feel so, but I still feel largest majority of both sides do not go to that level...especially if they rationally think what situation will be without one or both militaries existing....there will be mass carnage and human suffering.

In a way the militaries are required, confidence needed in them etc so that much worse occurences do not happen....that gonna make partition look like a picnic. Hopefully over time the situation will resolve to more peaceful one....when masses take hold of their country's fate instead of relying on same old elite to guide it.

Is there any reason not to????? Let the hatred of their enemies be their Medar-i Nejat on the Roz-i Hashr. Insha'Allah they won't be required to provide any further Mudafa at the Mahkeme-i Kubra for they have already defended the Jan, Mal and Namus of the Muslim folks at the borders through sleepless nights and sweltering days!!!! How Bahtiyar of them!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't hate Pakistan. So.............I belong here right?
There was a indian poster here who also served in the indian army. he said the samething and then he got bullied by his fellow countrymen and eventually left.

Your army does. Why harbour and feed the likes of Hafeez Saeed, Masood Azahar, Dawood Ibrahim, Syed Salahuddin then??
Death to India by a thousands cuts remember?

:lol: Suits to more to Pakistan.
Hafiz saeed is a preacher who delivers constructive criticism about india that's it. He is no where as sadistic and evil as the indian posters on this forum and Dawood is not even in Pakistan :lol:

Funding indian militancy is a waste of money,More and more will increase thanks to modi and rss.

yadav got caught because he got cocky and he admitted everything out of his own free will. indians claim he was abducted from iran by the taliban and sent to Pakistan. WOW! Do they realize how stupid they sound lol.

Look at the comments by your fellow indians,They are worse than peter scully.

It's a Pakistani website which is for everyone except haters of Pakistan.
You are more than welcome to visit a SHO of my area in India, it is very close to Pakistan. I bet you will be ready to read through the paper that he gave you in less than 30 seconds.

We don't hate your army because they don't let us occupy your land. We are apprehensive about it because on three distinct occasions it caught us completely off guard and tried to solve Kashmir problem by force. Hate is a strong word, and better we refrain from using it against a thoroughly competent and professional institution like your armed forces. Other members might differ but this is what first came to my mind.
Well rival armies are feared.

Believe me we havent started jihad with anyone yet. answer the kid with logic dont try to be smart A$$. you cudnt do anything in 3 wars with your over 1.3 billion people who have everything more than us. so be reasonable rather than hateful.

With your knowledge on your history I will not debate with you. It is useless.

Agree with you, but things like beheading, mutilation of enemy soldiers put question mark on the professionalism of PA. We can argue that its only a few people who do that but that shows lack in discipline and lack of respect in commander authority.
Bad apples are everywhere. Recently, Lt General (Retd) KS Gill came up with some shocking confessions. This small fraction and their shameless acts hardly affect the professional reputation of the army.

Can you even prove that he was tortured?
See the mark slightly above his left eyebrow in the second video.

There are so many torture methods, that doesn't involve face or hands. That's the reason why confessional videos don't stand a chance in any 'sane' courts. The accused has to make a statement in front of the Magistrate that he wasn't tortured into accepting anything. Then he will be proceeded for medical checkup.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom