What's new

Why Do Global Firms Prefer INDIAN CEOs ? Pakistani Reactions

No frustration my little Indian. A global warrior that has amassed over 50 negative ratings and keeps coming back for more regular slaps shows us what you are about. Now either say something about the topic or shoo back under the rock you have crawled out of.
On topic - those Indians that have managed to escape the land mass known as india may have acquired international success - these people will often change their names or religion to distance themselves from their heritage. Don’t personally blame them. I’d rather be dead than called an Indian

50+ Negative rating on pdf is a complement. In discussions about Indian CEOs, you are talking about my negative rating. This shows what sort of born and bought up you had. So far as name change is concern, none of them have done it. They were your ancestors, who did that. Loser.

Last edited:
50+ Negative rating on pdf is a complement. In discussions about Indian CEOs, you are talking about my negative rating. This shows what sort of born and bought up you had. So far as name change is concern, none of them have done it. They were your ancestors, who did that. Loser.
God your English is so sh1t.
As far as name changes go - I speak from experience - Indians achieving something in the western world change names to assimilate and to get away from their heritage.

Okay, so why is 40% of the ENTIRE earth's most severely malnourished and extreme poor people in the world indian? Why do over 732 million indians defecate in the open? Why did over 4 million indians die of coronavirus? What are the indian ceos going to do to help their fellow indian brothers and sisters? Do indian ceos even care? Why can't indian ceos stop india from getting famine relief from Kenya and other sub-saharn African nations?..........here is the evidence to EVERYTHING I have stated above......... :azn: :

Also, can you state ANY advanced sciences and technologies 1.5 billion indians globally have invented or pioneered?.......... :azn:

Who was the indian CEO when indians invented the internet 10,000 years ago as claimed by an indian politician?..............:azn::

I will definitely congratulate Indians for Cadence. This position is really equivalent to Pakistan making an atomic bomb. A big Big achievement in EDA industry. Alumni of IIT.

But I really wonder why no MIT, no Stanford, no Caltech, no Achen, no TUM, no Oxford, no EIT... It's IIT... Why?

Last edited:
You failed explain why your ancestors changed their name? I had asked you which amongs those CEOs changed his name? You have no answer to any of my question. A Typical moron who knows only one thing. How to abuse.

How do you know what his ancestors' names were? Why do millions of indian hindus go to Muslim Middle Eastern Gulf nations for a FAR superior quality of life even though they hate Muslims with a burning passion?...........just shows the immeasurable superiority of Islamic civilisation compared to indian/hindu civilisation.............. :azn:

The most important thing is the Indian and Hindu culture that treats Education and Knowledge as God. The rest is just better brains that gets most Indians there. Give Indians the right climate and see us climb! Our politicians have simply failed us time and again that we have to see these brains shine out of India.

When there are some guys, who are only good for proof reading, I leave it to them to do spell check. Nice to see your frustration.

I regrate your understanding. India too have Ambani (Relance), Adani (Adani group), Vedanta, Tata etc. valuing highest in Asia. I am not talking about them.
Nobody uses their products outside India. Except few poor African countries.

These are local companies and their valuation is high because their local market is 23% of world population. They earn enough from 1.5 billion Indian people.

What else you guys have except cheap call centers and outsourcing. $150 billion IT industry and can't make something like Adobe, GTA, Unreal. Engine, Ubisoft. Patents per capita rank below Brazil and Mexico.

at the end of the day thanks to engineers/programmers India has $500 billion FOREX and has not been to the IMF since 1990. Pakistan gets to toy with the IMF and conduct their annual begging bowls to stay afloat.

at the end of the day thanks to engineers/programmers India has $500 billion FOREX and has not been to the IMF since 1990. Pakistan gets to toy with the IMF and conduct their annual begging bowls to stay afloat.
Yes... Only because of these engineers and programmers India has companies like Mitsubishi, Hitachi, CAT, Sony, Tesla, IBM, Huawei. And Indian contributions in global innovations is mind bogglingly massive.

No instead, india begs Kenya and other sub-saharn African nations for famine relief whilst 4 million indians die of coronavirus........ :azn::

Tell me Satya, or Sundar "could've walked away"

Both were very anonymous engineers in the structure. A developer with 10 years work experience, and leading some units is of course valuable, but not to the point of giving such seats in the management, director,VP,GM level positions as a prerequisite to lure them in.

For them, getting into the C-suite was once in a lifetime opportunity, for which they signed onto everything without hesitation.

They were all appointed from above, rather than pushing themselves up. That's the dry truth there.

The "telephone government" CEOs are a reality of life in Silicon Valley, and moreover so with "diversity hire" CEOs.
The division of powers between the board and the CEO are not as clear and standardised as you have portrayed them to be. In a lot of firms the CEO is also the chairperson of the board as in the case of Satya Nadella of Microsoft. The spread of ownership va control of corporations is diverse, from the ceo being appointed to run the firm to the ceo managing the board.

The most important thing is the Indian and Hindu culture that treats Education and Knowledge as God. The rest is just better brains that gets most Indians there. Give Indians the right climate and see us climb! Our politicians have simply failed us time and again that we have to see these brains shine out of India.

Give it 5 years, the amount of investment coming into startup culture in India is mind blowing.

Cut some slack, its $635 billion now. :mad:

One must understand that India is on a pathway to becoming a great power. Pakistanis should spent less time indulging in these useless arguments and put heavy focus in acquiring education, wealth , prestige ,status and political capital.

We can joke about bob and vagene all we want but that stereotype will quickly change in next decade or so if India keeps on climbing. Right now , white women run away from indian men .... That may become inverse if indians acquire a radical amount of social, political and economical capital.

One must understand that India is on a pathway to becoming a great power. Pakistanis should spent less time indulging in these useless arguments and put heavy focus in acquiring education, wealth , prestige ,status and political capital.

We can joke about bob and vagene all we want but that stereotype will quickly change in next decade or so if India keeps on climbing. Right now , white women run away from indian men .... That may become inverse if indians acquire a radical amount of social, political and economical capital.
No, not really. India just has a large consumer market.
Even those Rafales are not that good.
India is no match for a two front war against Pakistan and China.

And if India goes to war with either Pakistan or China, then China would support Pakistan or Pakistan would support China.

India will not win.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom