What's new

Why Do Americans Get Banned For Allegedly Bad Mouthing .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't hear a peep from Adolph Merkel on Ukraine, do you ? And this is happening in her back yard.

I just came off a two weeker.
:lol: ya, but didn't you heard that putin drunk German Bear on Olympics

I was told that I insulted a country and its nationals. I probably did, but how many times does this happen to Americans with no bannings ? I'll tell you....ALL DAY, EVERY DAY.:usflag:

I been here a while I don't think anyone blatantly insults America even though there is anti Americanism it is for the foreign policy of GOTUS not towards people in general. :chilli:

If someone goes overboard I just assume their visa was denied. :lol:

We don't care if you are from America or Trinidad. If you breach the forum's rules,the punishment will be handed down.

If we promoted anti xyz then you won't see a single Indian or an Israeli here.

Defence.pk has had highly reputed American members who have positively contributed to out community. @TruthSeeker @gambit @jhungary @Desertfalcon @American Eagle @Chogy @KAL-EL are a few examples.

We encourage criticism and discourage bashing. Please respect the members if you want respect and seek help from our moderation team.

Best Regards

You don't think America and Americans take an inordinate amount of crap on this site ? PLEASE !!!

You don't think America and Americans take an inordinate amount of crap on this site ? PLEASE !!!

Members have the right to criticise the US for its foreign dealings.

If American members are targeted for being Americans, thats illegal and an infractable offense.

This community has members from all over the world and we have differences. Defence.pk's aim is to provide a platform where a respectable cross nation debate is possible.

.... other countries and nationals but EVERYONE badmouths America and Americans all day long and NOTHING HAPPENS TO THEM ? This site PROMOTES AND ENCOURAGES ANTI AMERICANISM.

LOLL, and I thought everyone badmouths only india and indians - pakistanis, chinese, bangladeshis, srilankans, pseuudo(chinese) in the garb of canadiaans, americans, germans...even fake taiwanese etc.....some chinese are so hell bent on india that that they open hundreds of anti india threads...like @favabeans etc.

bro...advice...just lay back and enjoy the hate...they cant do anything else so they rant.

LMAO there are a couple of rape experts too like @truthlover and @Areesh.

....bro...advice...just lay back and enjoy the hate...they cant do anything else so they rant....

I don't have a problem with the hate. I LOVE f@cking with them. I can give better than I get. It's just that I get banned and they don't.:pdf:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom