What's new

Why Do Americans Get Banned For Allegedly Bad Mouthing .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

boomslang

Reaction score
Country
United States
.... other countries and nationals but EVERYONE badmouths America and Americans all day long and NOTHING HAPPENS TO THEM ? This site PROMOTES AND ENCOURAGES ANTI AMERICANISM.

If people are hating, you know you're doing something right. All these people that talk wouldn't even hesitate to come here.

.... other countries and nationals but EVERYONE badmouths America and Americans all day long and NOTHING HAPPENS TO THEM ? This site PROMOTES AND ENCOURAGES ANTI AMERICANISM.

Just report them.

I see many Indians badmouthing Pakistan too but when i did i received warning & thread ban. So i guess it is better to report instead of trying to deal with them yourself. Also they are short of Mods as far as i've heard.

If people are hating, you know you're doing something right. All these people that talk wouldn't even hesitate to come here.

I understand. No one picks on the guy on the bottom. I'm just saying this site promotes that stuff. You'd think they'd at least try to LOOK fair.

I've seen Arabs bad mouthing Turks and Turkey
Turks bad mouthing Arabs and various arab states, especially the Saudis.
Iranians bad mouthing both of the above and others (USA).
Pakistanis and Indians bad mouthing each other all the time, but a significant percentage are nice to each other.
Chinese and Indians bad mouthing each other, with neither side giving quarter.
Russians bad mouthing the Europeans and the Europeans bad mouthing the Russians.

PDF is wonderful.....:-)

I for one like the USA a great deal. Just some things piss me off about it, but then again that's the same for any country.

well, i have to agree with you on this......no other country is ********** as much as USA....

Bro this site has grown a whole lot so at times it gets difficult for the mods , just report and remember this is the internet never take anything too seriously
SO have fun man :)

o man.....did you mean George W Obama is doing right? :woot:

Which American got banned? I don't think American ever got banned here lol.

You don't hear a peep from Adolph Merkel on Ukraine, do you ? And this is happening in her back yard.

I just came off a two weeker.

SOME mods are biased. Seen it personally, there is little you can do. Just keep low. Lol

Yeah what did you do though? :pop:

I was told that I insulted a country and its nationals. I probably did, but how many times does this happen to Americans with no bannings ? I'll tell you....ALL DAY, EVERY DAY.:usflag:

We don't care if you are from America or Trinidad. If you breach the forum's rules,the punishment will be handed down.

If we promoted anti xyz then you won't see a single Indian or an Israeli here.

Defence.pk has had highly reputed American members who have positively contributed to our community. @TruthSeeker @gambit @jhungary @Desertfalcon @American Eagle @Chogy @KAL-EL are a few examples.

We encourage criticism and discourage bashing. Please respect the members if you want respect and seek help from our moderation team.

Best Regards

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom