What's new

Why did not a single country back India when forced to surrender Galwan Valley?

Well I think differently.
I think the way it was handled was nothing short of shameful,, certainly not suiting a nuclear country with huge foreign reserves n a ready military. Aspiring n claiming to be a world power in future. Some kind of kinetic response was absolutely necessary. They killed our soldiers in cold blood,,but no retribution followed.
Instead the PM comes on TV n meekly denies any occupation and cannot even name the aggressor.
The dhoti shivering of leaders emboldened the chinis n they continued with thr intrusions, still are.
What followed was even more shameful,,, us calling for meetings with thr military comanders n failing each time to get results.
If this is our response in JnK,,, apparently the most war ready region of India,,, imagine what's gonna happen if something similar happens in northeast.
This incident mirrored the national character,,govt shivered n went into damage control via media campaign,, opposition n fifth colomn did petty politics,,,, oblivious bhakts clapped on,so called nationalists kept mum.
Kind of explains why this region was always ransacked, subjugated n humilated by handful of invaders for millenniums.
Anyway it gud u feel happy how it was handled n India getting benefitted out of it. Each to his own I guess.
No Bhakt clapped on. We are not 20 year olds to seek revenge in blood for blood. That shit suit Pakistanis not us. Also how do you know that there weren't just as many Chinese killed on that night?

We will get back at them in our own way and not risk our own soldiers lives when we know clearly we are at a disadvantage with respect to economics and firepower.

Modi did the right thing (even if he lied) by dissuading the situation which was baying for Chinese blood which was only going to turn the things worse for India when it was already reeling from Pandemic.

Modi is smart. He is going to use these events to his advantage and that of India. He'll show this as Chinese agression on India and firmly get India into western camp which was suffering from 'non aligned' idiocy till yesterday. Sometimes you need to take a hit and be silent about it just like China did 1967.

Everyone has realized that India is all bluster with no action.

So I am quoting @LeGenD here.

If they were so strong as per you cheerleaders. Why claim just 60 sqkms? Why provide saving face to us and not escalate? Why not actually make minced meat of us for real? Cheerleaders and their delusions.

They already got the strategic areas which could be possible points of advantage for bhart against KKH and CPEC. And China work at its pace. For more their objectives were achieved.

No Bhakt clapped on. We are not 20 year olds to seek revenge in blood for blood. That shit suit Pakistanis not us. Also how do you know that there weren't just as many Chinese killed on that night?

We will get back at them in our own way and not risk our own soldiers lives when we know clearly we are at a disadvantage with respect to economics and firepower.

Modi did the right thing (even if he lied) by dissuading the situation which was baying for Chinese blood which was only going to turn the things worse for India when it was already reeling from Pandemic.

Modi is smart. He is going to use these events to his advantage and that of India. He'll show this as Chinese agression on India and firmly get India into western camp which was suffering from 'non aligned' idiocy till yesterday. Sometimes you need to take a hit and be silent about it just like China did 1967.

Your post reeks of Indian cowardice

Your making excuses for that cowardice

It would be more honourable to admit defeat then plan for the future then this nonsense

But same Indian sources which given Indian martyred figures are kosher? Lol.

Photographs like these made it kosher.

patna-mortal-remains-ladakh-jawans-martyred-in_60450d98-b171-11ea-ad6c-23734eaf1981.jpg
"Maartay maartay maray hain." Hindu Extremist PM Narendra Modi.

They already got the strategic areas which could be possible points of advantage for bhart against KKH and CPEC. And China work at its pace. For more their objectives were achieved.
Of course, but since cheerleaders think they could mince meat of us, what do you think of their meak behavior of just capturing 60 sq km of joint patrolling land and left out 115000 sqkms of land they claim still in our possession?

Your post reeks of Indian cowardice

Your making excuses for that cowardice

It would be more honourable to admit defeat then plan for the future then this nonsense
I did admit that if you read my post. I said we are more disadvantaged today than before. Chinese are more disadvantaged w.r.t to Indian market than yesterday. So what?

Every country defines India's territory differently. Hence the confusion.

Their news papers were reporting pakistan winning in dhaka in 1971 even when surrender ceremony was underway .

It's telling and shameful that India's greatest victory is partaking in a civil war where the opposition couldn't even supply its own forces or provide them support

So India gets humilated by Pakistan in 2019,,, no matter 50 years ago India got involved in a civil war

China humilates India in 2020 no Matter 50 years ago India got involved in a civil war

Indians have made a joke of themselves at a time when it's in no interest to Indian minorities to support India against china

Poor cheerleaders cant forget the humiliation of dhaka , they are in search of some occasion which can give them some relief from that constant pain.

And you will never forget that you were conquered for a thousand years, and bended your knee, like good little indians, like indian girls do for me.

Normally Indian soldiers take plenty of videos of pushing and shoving with chinese soldiers. What happened this time?

Batteries must've died at the same time... or froze maybe?
Only foolish cheerleaders will go for video shooting a fight in dead of night .

And you will never forget that you were conquered for a thousand years, and bended your knee, like good little indians, like indian girls do for me.
Pakistan is not 1000 years old .

Op has as much truth as sukhoi 30 shot down by PAF on 27th Feb 2019 or F16 not shot down by Indian Mig 21.

Back
Top Bottom