What's new

Why did Mullahs oppose creation of Pakistan?

Hi,

I think it is about time that pakistan and india form a consortium---like the european union---in their eargerness to concquer the other---they already have gathered enough WMD's to take out each other a few times over---. So, that basically defeats the purpose of war---.

It does not make sense if one is terminated and the other is terminally crippled---. Now that the pakistanis know their identity and the indians know where they stand---a communion won't hurt anyone but will help the progress of both the nations---.

It will be very difficult to impress upon the indians to look for collaboration with pakistan---.

There are few mullahs I have time for. cos most that i come accross talk constant drivel

Hi,

I think it is about time that pakistan and india form a consortium---like the european union---in their eargerness to concquer the other---they already have gathered enough WMD's to take out each other a few times over---. So, that basically defeats the purpose of war---.

It does not make sense if one is terminated and the other is terminally crippled---. Now that the pakistanis know their identity and the indians know where they stand---a communion won't hurt anyone but will help the progress of both the nations---.

It will be very difficult to impress upon the indians to look for collaboration with pakistan---.

To be honest, it is next to impossible to impress that upon Indians.

What benefit do we gain? Status quo seems just fine for us.

Why did Mullahs oppose creation of Pakistan?

Because they wanted the whole of India not just small area of Pakistan ??

saner educated person like Mr Jinaah stuck to what was achievable and created Pakistan.

Hardcore Deobandis opposed Pakistan, now they are stunch congress supporters and Barevlis who supported Jinnaah doesn't get that much attention from secular congress party .

Why did Mullahs wants to oppose the creation of Pakistan? Because they wanted Gazwa-e-Hind and rule all of South Asia while we moderates wanted nothing to do with the south-eastern hindu majority areas.

Even today when you talk to Mullahs and very religious people, they always dream about ruling all of South Asia, while we remind them India has a billion hindus and its not worth it to annex our Pak Sar Zameen to that hindu majority nation.

The same is with Hindu extremists, they want Akhand Bharat. Extremists on both sides want the borders to disappear but InshAllah borders will always stay only Line of Control in Kashmir can disappear.

Back
Top Bottom