What's new

Why did France allow the tabloid to provoke Muslims?

Please don't use PDF as a platform to glorify the Taliban!
What ?! :o:o_O These people can glorify racists and child murderers like Israel, USA and India...and I can't even praise the people who are fighting a legitimate war against invaders ? You must remember that Pakistan recognized the Taliban as legitimate...they even had an ambassador in Pakistan. They even offered to protect Pakistan's borders in case of a war with India. You need to stop sucking up to your Amreeki overlords you tattu.

Sorry sir. That story is old now. And the world is TIRED of soft pedalling around the central issue.

World terrorism is muslim. No two ways around that. No politically correct way of saying it.

All muslims are not terrorists.

But all terrorists more often than not are muslim.
Was Adolf Hitler a Muslim? Was Joseph Stalin a Muslim? The world wasn't created after 9/11 my friend. And if you fail to understand that there's no point in arguing with you.

That's what we are doing, can't do it for long though if the world does not differentiate between a terrorist and a Muslim.

You may be doing it.

Other muslims are not. You get lumped with them. Fact of life. Fight the rot within. Why blame others outside?

Don't deny it online just to debate. Tell me you do not see it around you in western countries if you say you are muslim? Or your passport is of a muslim country? Or your name sounds muslim? Or your dress looks muslim?

Was Adolf Hitler a Muslim? Was Joseph Stalin a Muslim? The world wasn't created after 9/11 my friend. And if you fail to understand that there's no point in arguing with you.

Boss we are talking these past 4-5 decades. Not history please.

Was Adolf Hitler a Muslim? Was Joseph Stalin a Muslim?
True that but the main difference is Terrorists are killing in the name of Islam i.e. Islam acts like a catalyst for them unlike these people you mentioned.

Are these the magnificent Western warriors you are referring to ?:
View attachment 182553 View attachment 182554 View attachment 182555 View attachment 182556 View attachment 182557

Yes these are the "warriors" who lost to these poor but magnificent people in Afghanistan:

View attachment 182559 View attachment 182560 View attachment 182561 View attachment 182562

Oh anybody can search the web to cherry-pick photos. They don't show or prove a damn thing.

Actually, why don't you show some pics of the Selous Scouts and the Rhodesian SAS, they're more the sort of men I was talking about.

A luta continua!

Last edited:
What ?! :o:o_O These people can glorify racists and child murderers like Israel, USA and India...and I can't even praise the people who are fighting a legitimate war against invaders ? You must remember that Pakistan recognized the Taliban as legitimate...they even had an ambassador in Pakistan. They even offered to protect Pakistan's borders in case of a war with India. You need to stop sucking up to your Amreeki overlords you tattu.
These Talibans butchered 130 kids in Peshwar. Didn't took you a month to p!ss over their graves to score a point on internet forum. bravo dude take a bow.

Boss we are talking these past 4-5 decades. Not history please.
Your problem is your thought process is very limited you don't want to think about what humans before you have done. You want to keep hating Muslims, go ahead. And all the weapons you mentioned to me earlier on lol, keep one thing in mind, during wars weapons get captured and if those deadly weapons come into 'terrorist' hands, you can imagine what the world will look like.:pop:

Has a Muslim made fun of a christian belief or any religion for that matter in something so mainstream? It's pretty simple, we don't make fun of your faith so leave ours alone. If you provoke people in the name of freedom of expression, bad things can happen.

like what?

Your problem is your thought process is very limited you don't want to think about what humans before you have done. You want to keep hating Muslims, go ahead. And all the weapons you mentioned to me earlier on lol, keep one thing in mind, during wars weapons get captured and if those deadly weapons come into 'terrorist' hands, you can imagine what the world will look like.:pop:

I'd really like to see Jihadis getting their hands on a nuclear submarine. What do you think? They lie parked unattended in a garage with the keys under the mat?

True that but the main difference is Terrorists are killing in the name of Islam i.e. Islam acts like a catalyst for them unlike these people you mentioned.
Like i said before they are mislead people. A normal practicing Muslim won't even call these butchers, Muslims, because Islam does not direct us to kill people in the name of religion.

These Talibans butchered 130 kids in Peshwar. Didn't took you a month to p!ss over their graves to score a point on internet forum. bravo dude take a bow.

Well said bro. It is so poignant to see some Pakistanis stand up for and support the crap in the middle east just because they are muslim, forgetting the poison that flows from there into their own soil, killing their own kids.

We Indians are really stupid massive idiots (at least I am admittedly) to keep feeling the tug of blood for them in spite of everything. And I DO NOT mean it rhetorically.

I'd really like to see Jihadis getting their hands on a nuclear submarine. What do you think? They lie parked unattended in a garage with the keys under the mat?
Last time I checked ISIS extremists were going around capturing cities, you think there were no forces present to stop them? When there's a war unexpected things happen. In your head war against all the Muslims is a piece of cake for France. I wonder if the actual owners of those weapons are as confident as you LOL

Last time I checked ISIS extremists were going around capturing cities, you think there were no forces present to stop them? When there's a war unexpected things happen. In your head war against all the Muslims is a piece of cake for France. I wonder if the actual owners of those weapons are as confident as you LOL

You are comparing a devastate ravaged duo of muslim countries riven with civil ethnic and sectarian strife and full blown civil war to a European power, any European power?

Man please. Get serious.

Back
Top Bottom