What's new

Why did France allow the tabloid to provoke Muslims?

What is the world getting sick and tired of? One terrorism incident in a year in those western and european countries? The worst hit are the Muslim countries themselves. Hundreds being killed everyday. So don't tell us about what being hit by terrorism feels like. No sane person endorses terrorism, similarly, no sane person should endorse a human's religious sentiments getting hurt no matter what the excuse be.
Pardon me but, who is killing those muslims in Muslim countries, muslims, is isis, TTP,boko haram, Al Qaeda a christian organisation, no ,no sane person goes on killing spree just because he think his religion is getting hurt, only fools think like this.

What a lot of nonsense! You are the one who started saying how Islam and Moslems will conquer the world through force of arms. All I said is that they would be destroyed if they ever tried. You go through the posts and read them for yourself.

And more piddling threats of how the West is going to shit itself if we fight the Moslems. You are no threat! Got it! You are trifling vermin with AK-47s who have a long history of military failure. Our soldiers are man for man superior to any Moslem army. So are Israel's armed forces. You haven't defeated the Jews in 68 years through collective cowardice and military incompetence. Moslems are weaklings trying to show the world how strong they are and all they do is make themselves look foolish! We can outfight the weaklings of the Moslem world! All they can do is boast and brag about how they are going to take over the world and they can't even get their own countries in order. Moslems are lazy, incompetent, corrupt, and totally unproductive that is why their countries are such shitholes and have never developed, never made any progress.

If you are so warlike and brave as you make out, have the Moslem countries declare war on the U.S. or one of her close allies and see what happens. You'll find it a lot more different than gunning down innocent defenceless people.
Are these the magnificent Western warriors you are referring to ?:
0.jpg
british-army-leaves-afghanistan.jpg
crying israeli soldier 2.jpg
Troops+Iraq+Watch+Obama+Inauguration+r72ExcJ7SXLl.jpg
us_soldier_cry_iraq.jpg

Yes these are the "warriors" who lost to these poor but magnificent people in Afghanistan:

32.si.jpg
19970322-taliban_1771819i.jpg
a_2126579b.jpg
Taliban representatives in Qatar.Press TV.jpg

BIIG DEAL. The world stays quiet when Christians go about 'protesting the peaceful way too'. So what's so special about you that your hurt means you should pick up an AK 47 and shoot down people?

It was an example I gave yesterday. Jose Saramago wrote one of the most exceptionally heretic books- 'Gospel According to Jesus Christ'. He starts by saying Jesus is actually Joseph's son, goes to say that Angels probably fondled his sister, and eventually tries to prove that if you scratch God you'll find the Devil and Vice Verca (Jesus actually spends four years under the training of the Devil before he meets god.

Obviously above book rankled the Vatican no end and they had all kinds of protests to which Saramago and his publisher replied by asking them to screw themselves. Worse he ended up winning the nobel prize with this book being considered his greatest work. Did catholics storm the nobel committee to slay them? No. They tried to oppose, they protested, they failed. So in the end they just had to put up with it. This is the case with all other relegions and contrast with your reaction to Satanic Verses. Any offensive empowers you to protest, nothing more.
That should have been taken up seriously. If it wasn't, too bad. I'm against disrespect to any religion. And if they didn't do anything about it doesn't mean no one will. Let me give you an example, lets suppose you and I work at the same place. everyday I come up to you and abuse your parents for no reason. What will you do? Ask me nicely not to do it then abuse me to my face, and if I don't stop eventually you'll end up hitting me. That's human nature. The sooner people realize it the better.

You will be surprised when the time comes. Apostasy will be the order of the day when the lynch mobs come.

Contrary to your Jihadist fantasies what will actually happen is the muslims living in non muslim lands will be running scared for their lives. Of public lynchings if not sanctioned state internment. And will quietly go underground and/or convert, to save their lives.

So? Muslims killing muslims is your problem. Why do you expect the world to be bothered. What you saw from us after Peshawar was dual fold shared blood and the kids involved. Nothing else.

The world will be very bothered when muslims kill non muslims. Be it one or a hundred. Do not equate or tell the world what their threshold for pain or anger should be.
If the world is that sensitive may be it should hold its horses when it comes to freedom of expression. Or not cry a river about it when someone gets hurt.

Ineffectual rage and anger.

And dude, there is very little scarier on an existential level than a nuclear submarine with 24 MIRV tipped SLBMs.

And no, the Muslim world has exactly zero of them.

The ones you are trying to finger on the other hand have around 18 at last count. And many of them a lot bigger than the Triomphant and Vanguard class subs of the French and the Brits.

So get real.
Yes and how many such contraptions did the Soviets have ? Where are they now ? What about the might of the Romans ? Or the Persians ? Or the Nazis ? Where is all their magnificent weaponry now ?

Pardon me but, who is killing those muslims in Muslim countries, muslims, is isis, TTP,boko haram, Al Qaeda a christian organisation, no ,no sane person goes on killing spree just because he think his religion is getting hurt, only fools think like this.
Yea so the non-violent Muslims are against them. No one supports their acts. But when you disrespect the religion just to piss them off, you're pissing off the peaceful ones as well.

If the world is that sensitive may be it should hold its horses when it comes to freedom of expression. Or not cry a river about it when someone gets hurt.

You still do not understand or probably do not want to understand.

You are NOT hurting the West. Not even remotely.

What you (and I mean the nut jobs here) ARE doing is pushing ALL of you, lock stock and barel, nut jobs and moderates, liberals, etc. towards a whole LOT of hurt. Globally.

BIIG DEAL. The world stays quiet when Christians go about 'protesting the peaceful way too'. So what's so special about you that your hurt means you should pick up an AK 47 and shoot down people?

It was an example I gave yesterday. Jose Saramago wrote one of the most exceptionally heretic books- 'Gospel According to Jesus Christ'. He starts by saying Jesus is actually Joseph's son, goes to say that Angels probably fondled his sister, and eventually tries to prove that if you scratch God you'll find the Devil and Vice Verca (Jesus actually spends four years under the training of the Devil before he meets god.

Obviously above book rankled the Vatican no end and they had all kinds of protests to which Saramago and his publisher replied by asking them to screw themselves. Worse he ended up winning the nobel prize with this book being considered his greatest work. Did catholics storm the nobel committee to slay them? No. They tried to oppose, they protested, they failed. So in the end they just had to put up with it. This is the case with all other relegions and contrast with your reaction to Satanic Verses. Any offensive empowers you to protest, nothing more.
Exactly, that's how it should be,each and every religion should have scope for criticism and should be open to it, because change is the need of hour, when quran was written, the situation and scenario was vastly different than what it is today ,so you can't compare the time of past to time of present.

Yea so the non-violent Muslims are against them. No one supports their acts. But when you disrespect the religion just to piss them off, you're pissing off the peaceful ones as well.

So?

Deal with it. Peacefully.

Yes and how many such contraptions did the Soviets have ? Where are they now ? What about the might of the Romans ? Or the Persians ? Or the Nazis ? Where is all their magnificent weaponry now ?

The West has not even begun to unfurl its big guns on the muslim world. Yet.

But the way things are going, you're going to have the chance to test your valiant martial theory during your lifetime.

You still do not understand or probably do not want to understand.

You are NOT hurting the West. Not even remotely.

What you (and I mean the nut jobs here) ARE doing is pushing ALL of you, lock stock and barel, nut jobs and moderates, liberals, etc. towards a whole LOT of hurt. Globally.
See i get it that the extremists are not doing anyone a favor. But what the world needs to understand is that they can't generalize a whole religion basing their views on the acts of a few hundred thousand. They need to condemn terrorism not Muslims. And if they keep generalizing things will keep getting worse.

@Redhawk
The west has invaded the Muslim lands. The west bombed,raped and killed millions of innocent Muslims. The west is the one who is interfering in matters of Muslims. Who is declaring war on whom? Be honest.

You still don't get it, do you? You cannot nuke the entire middle-east because of ecological issues. Your superior forces and arms won't matter much. Every Muslim irrespective of age,gender,race and ethncity will be ready to fight. Can the same said for your people?

Muslims only fear Allah(swt). So you can only dream about exterminating Muslims.

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.
Don't lie. I never said anything about "exterminating Muslims." It is you who said that.

And again, you are lying. In Afghanistan we got involved because the Taliban harboured Al-Kaida that was committing terrorist acts against the U.S. and after the 9/11 attacks the U.S. and her allies went in. So that was retaliation for Moslem aggression against the U.S. In Iraq and Kuwait in 1991 the West went in because Iraq had invaded Kuwait and Kuwait had to liberated, so again it was the aggression of a Moslem state that caused the war. So the aggressor is plain to see. The West is involved in the Middle East because the region is wracked with war and so unstable. And we need the oil. So we get involved.

We saw how Moslems fight in the war against Iraq in 1991 where the Iraqi army surrendered by the division. Iraqi soldiers were so demoralised and fearful they were surrendering to television news crews. There was no fighting by every man, woman, and child. They surrendered like lambs. They kept surrendering and the war was over in a matter of days. So to say every Moslem man, woman, and child will fight is simply a lie. And we saw exactly the same thing happen the second time Iraq was invaded. The Moslem "soldiers" collapsed like a wet cardboard box.

In Afghanistan, the Taliban ran away rather than put up a fight. They wouldn't fight the U.S. and NATO forces and ran to their mountain hideouts. Indeed, the Taliban deserted Kabul. And every Moslem man, woman and child didn't fight to the death in Afghanistan either. So that's a lie.

And yes, we would fight if our country were invaded and our way of life was threatened. We fought the Japanese who were much braver and fiercer fighters than any Moslem we have come up against, and we outfought the Japs. You don't frighten us with all this big talk. Your actions don't measure up to your words. Our soldiers are man for man superior to any Moslem soldier and we can and will outfight you if you are foolish enough to pick a fight with us. Moslems are weaklings that talk tough but really have nothing in them. But you keep dreaming of war and victory and glory and of exterminating the infidel. Moslems are in reality lazy, incompetent, corrupt, and unproductive who can't even get their own countries in order. They have no work ethic, no ethics of any kind.

I quite agree that it is not size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog, and threaten us with war and you will see how much fight is in us. You simply don't intimidate us. Get use to it.

Last edited:
If someone pisses you that doesn't mean you should kill somebody.

See i get it that the extremists are not doing anyone a favor. But what the world needs to understand is that they can't generalize a whole religion basing their views on the acts of a few hundred thousand. They need to condemn terrorism not Muslims. And if they keep generalizing things will keep getting worse.

Sorry sir. That story is old now. And the world is TIRED of soft pedalling around the central issue.

World terrorism is muslim. No two ways around that. No politically correct way of saying it.

All muslims are not terrorists.

But all terrorists more often than not are muslim.

Back
Top Bottom