What's new

Why CPEC is haunting Guardian Newspaper? At least I don't know

Why are you arguing with me? I am just telling you a well documented Chinese perspective. They have seen this coming long ago, America have not be very secretive about their Asia Pivot policy either. Regardless where their industrial base is, they are planning on one belt, one road, which is "look west" policy, for which they are extending their links from eastern China to western. Where their industrial base is located is irrelevant once all the links and connections are established to which CPEC is the main focal point.

I am expecting Chinese to barge into Nawaz office, telling him to speed up and get that lazy *** moving. :-)

Sir, do you have any idea just how much China exports and imports and the physical impossibility of making the CPEC central to that volume? CPEC will remain a small and auxiliary outlet for Western China, that is all.

Sir, do you have any idea just how much China exports and imports and the physical impossibility of making the CPEC central to that volume? CPEC will remain a small and auxiliary outlet for Western China, that is all.

Why are you so anxious about Gwadar's role? Whether it is a small or big thing in the Chinese scheme is totally irrelevant. What matters most to Pakistan is that huge investment is coming in and the outcome for Pakistan is only going to be one of 100% gain. No matter how small or big according to your narrow perspective.

Stop lecturing us about negativity and just take care of your own problems. The last time I heard, the Americans had a heap of problems to take care of.

Last edited:
Why are you arguing with me? I am just telling you a well documented Chinese perspective. They have seen this coming long ago, America have not be very secretive about their Asia Pivot policy either. Regardless where their industrial base is, they are planning on one belt, one road, which is "look west" policy, for which they are extending their links from eastern China to western. Where their industrial base is located is irrelevant once all the links and connections are established to which CPEC is the main focal point.

I am expecting Chinese to barge into Nawaz office, telling him to speed up and get that lazy *** moving. :-)

Agreed with most of your posts on this thread...:-)

First and foremost, its the Chinese who proposed the CPEC at first place, our political elite got no acumen or vision to think about such geopolitical issues with far reaching consequences.

How they do it, its for them to decide, if they haven't already, and knowing how Chinese work, they are well capable and resourceful to achieve these minor adjustments. Again I would recommended to study one road one belt policy, which is basically "look west" strategy. You cannot build roads east of China in Pacific Ocean can you?

We just have to tag along, which we are doing right now. Uncle Sam in his sheer stupidity is doing us plenty of favors.

Agreed with most of your posts on this thread...:-)

You know I am a strong believer that Allah is watching over Pakistan. Global events just keep on propelling us as major stake holder, not out of our own making :) .

So what do you think China doesn't think any of this or you know better than them? It is Chinese project with Pakistan benefiting from it so you think China invested 46 billion without thinking any aspect of it?
can confirm @irfan balouch Saab,

their population
china_population_density-map2-1024x946.jpg

economic activity
China-GDP-ranking-by-province-2010-map-300x243.png

I know graph is older but it still proves our point.

can confirm @irfan balouch Saab,

their population
china_population_density-map2-1024x946.jpg

economic activity
China-GDP-ranking-by-province-2010-map-300x243.png

I know graph is older but it still proves our point.
Thats the point to the east china is already developed, to develop its regions to the west they have decided to connect its progress with Pakistan and through Pakistan ports as its near plus it will not be a burden on shanghai and honkong
Once xingiang is connected to Gawadar chinese industries and people will be settling in xingiang in huge numbers to take advantage of new oppurtunities.Balochistan and xingiang will be progressing in a partnership

Cpec is already having impact on economy.....

There are motorways under construction all over the country with tight deadlines.....
Many power plants are also under construction....

Construction related industry and mannual labour are already benefitting ...
With industrial parks coming up and more power generation other indystry will benefit as well.....

Cpec may not be a silver bullet.... and may not solve every problem... but positive effects are already being felt

we have not stop the US, Europe or Gulf from investing in Pakistan... they are more then welcome.. anyways i dont give fvck about CPEC.. its nothing to me... the most interested thing for me is Chinese investment in our power sector.. in cheap coal fired power plants and nuclear energy... we will be self sufficient in power sector by 2018 and that alone will add 2pc in GDP growth and lot in FDI...

anything other then that will be bonus..

Thank you Dear friend China.. hope u earn well from ur investments in Pakistan..

From Hindu exterimist, to Anglo Saxons, to Zionists, to Arab kingdoms to Persians, they are all butthurt with this CPEC project. This should give us more impetuous to make it a resounding success, so we can rub them in their face later.
I greatly approve of CPEC and any other Chinese economic projects in Pakistan. In fact, maybe Pakistan should just sell it's land to China to make the transition easier from :pakistan: to :china:. I wonder what a good name for the new state of China. :toast_sign:

I greatly approve of CPEC and any other Chinese economic projects in Pakistan. In fact, maybe Pakistan should just sell it's land to China to make the transition easier from :pakistan: to :china:. I wonder what a good name for the new state of China. :toast_sign:

no we will sell ur american arse's to Chinese just like we did with soviets.. ur count down from central Asia is started already...

I agree with you that CPEC is a promising project, yes. But not to the extent it is being hyped. It will help Pakistan create a second port, and develop good roads and rail links. Trade with China will increase, yes. That is it, and it should be enough for Pakistan to improve its economic condition. The center of world trade it will never be, however.
You know, if you started most discussions with relatively balanced and objective analysis like the one quoted above, you wouldn't necessarily get the knee-jerk dismissive and distrustful reaction from Pakistani posters that you typically receive.

Weep sunshine weep. ;)

Pakistan needs a massive holocaust of deranged social ills that plague it before it can even be thought up of fixing it.
Problem being that only the practitioners of, and adherents to, the aforementioned deranged social ills plaguing Pakistan are capable of carrying out such a holocaust.

You know, if you started most discussions with relatively balanced and objective analysis like the one quoted above, you wouldn't necessarily get the knee-jerk dismissive and distrustful reaction from Pakistani posters that you typically receive.

I stopped caring about reactions a loooooong time ago, Sir, but thank you for your advice. :D

Back
Top Bottom