What's new

Why China Won’t Fall Apart

You already ruined it, Indian Atatwolf. How can you expect to resuscitate it?

How did I ruin it? Unused and unsustainable infrastructure, real estate price bubble, ghost cities, overcapacity in manufacturing, and all driven by dangerously leveraging the banking credit are realities in china, chinese economy is floating on stimulus, primarily into unsustainable infrastructure development, this cannot and will not go on forever, do you expect this to continue forever? An economic crisis is unavoidable, and in the mean time the living cost has exponentially risen in china, when the crisis happens, how do you propose to manage such a large population with a falling economy, rising unemploynent and high cost of living? As I said, that wil be the worst crisis for CCP.

And it is human tendency to ask for more freedom with rising income and education, greater contact with the outside world will quicken the process, how long CCP can control that aspiration of people who would want to have greater say in the running of their country? Maybe as long as the economic boom continues, after that?

Remember, communism survived for only 75 years even in USSR with far less contact with the outside world.

Last edited:
A major economic correction is long overdue in China, CCP is simply postponing it with continuous pumping of stimulus into the economy, but this will be unsustainable in the longer run and a hard landing of chinese economy based on unsustainable model of excess real estate, infrastructure, and overcapacity driven by dangerously leveraging the banking credit is unavoidable, it's just a matter of time. And when that happens, CCP will face its worst crisis.

Add to that, the more people become affluent, the more they become educated, the more they come in contact with the free world, the more freedom they would aspire for, the more they would want to have a say in the running of the country, the more CCP will find it difficult to continue.

CCP has reached its prime, from here they can only go to one direction. :)
LOL ... here let me help u add last word:

When CCP has reached its prime, from here they can only go one direction ==> to become today India. :partay:

A major economic correction is long overdue in China, CCP is simply postponing it with continuous pumping of stimulus into the economy, but this will be unsustainable in the longer run and a hard landing of chinese economy based on unsustainable model of excess real estate, infrastructure, and overcapacity driven by dangerously leveraging the banking credit is unavoidable, it's just a matter of time. And when that happens, CCP will face its worst crisis.

Add to that, the more people become affluent, the more they become educated, the more they come in contact with the free world, the more freedom they would aspire for, the more they would want to have a say in the running of the country, the more CCP will find it difficult to continue.

When CCP has reached its prime, from here they can only go one direction ==> to become today India. :partay:

China has outpaced India in economies, and India certainly has its own defficiencies, we are yet to rectify some issues in our democratic political system, it is work on progress. But what I am suggesting is that the economic and political model China is following could become its biggest problem, and may result in fall of CCP, in other words: fall of China as we know it for last few decades.

China has outpaced India in economies, and India certainly has its own defficiencies, we are yet to rectify some issues in our democratic political system, it is work on progress. But what I am suggesting is that the economic and political model China is following could become its biggest problem, and may result in fall of CCP, in other words: fall of China as we know it for last few decades.

Indian Gordon Chang / Gordon Chang incarnate :tup:

Last edited:

you guys have no difficulties writing Si-com with ease right? no wonder the whole country is a clownish Si-com

Blablabla... when India economy seize Top5 ranks on World Bank list, then tell me Indian ambitions.

List of countries by GDP (nominal)
List of countries by GDP (PPP)

Here is our big gaps ..............................!!! Just tell me how many years India will supress China about this, not some B.S in words. U.S economy is two times larger than China economy, but China is 9 times bigger than India economy ... LOL, this is the strength & power in today world, no fantasy ! Even PPP, 1.3billion Chinese ppl is 3 times stronger than Indian ... Chinese confidences build on these truth & achievenment.

Normal GDP:
11111.jpg

PPP:
2222.jpg

Further ... make u feel much 'better'... even GDP (nominal) per capita, compared truth with some Afirica nations even less than Vietnam.

Find ur right position in real world, talk less B.S or ur economy will really collape before China.

The poor China: 6,959 $
333.jpg

The wonderful India: 1,509 $
4444.jpg

Truth specially present for @DRAY :coffee: ... although i know u ignore it.

Last edited:
India to become superpower by 2012: Kalam - Economic Times

From India's favorite President Kalam.[/QUOTE]
:rofl: Indian space program has advanced so much in 2008 that he thought it was time to announce to the world India will achieve super powa status by 2012 and if being modest by 2020. The man sure is a visionary to say the least.

Last edited:
Mondays seems to be your week off,did not see you yesturday.:-),nice you came i have full day today.

Anyway communication is a two way street,its just not what you hear, it also includes what you wanna say.i can say what ever i want in primitive IT 'superpower' and what about you in advanced superpawer :-).

whatever nonsense you can say in that primitive society, but in civilized world things are rather follow an order :D

when i first landed in India, I instantly realized the idea of idiocy in every bit of the country, it is not because of its backwardness and chaotic, but combined with self-conscious confidence rendered the spectacular norm of delusion

India is going nowhere with current structure, and would do much better if breaks apart. humans strive for better life, once those 90% unconnected Indians realize that, a break-down is inevitable

If you read the article, apart from the word super power ,he said can become one he dint say is one.:-) as usual you are jumping the gun.
whatever cooked or not content in that article is irrelevant, the simple fact is India as a nation doesnt have what it takes to become a great power, but a land of collective poverty and insufficiency

whatever nonsense you can say in that primitive society, but in civilized world things are rather follow an order :D[\B]

when i first landed in India, I instantly realized the idea of idiocy in every bit of the country, it is not because of its backwardness and chaotic, but combined with self-conscious confidence rendered the spectacular norm of delusion

India is going nowhere with current structure, and would do much better if breaks apart. humans strive for better life, once those 90% unconnected Indians realize that, a break-down is inevitable

In a civilized world you dont take orders in your day to day life,its happens in a communist country or a dictatorship.take for example NK to give you an idea so that you can have some idea as to what you are talking about,now comming to your communication part,imagine someone saying something against the ruler and hope to have a life after that in the country.thats what i ment by firm grip.do you see any similarities now ?:-) or is it too much to ask.yes people in NK take orders.

whatever cooked or not content in that article is irrelevant, the simple fact is India as a nation doesnt have what it takes to become a great power, but a land of collective poverty and insufficiency
People who want to assume ,dont even need an article ,forget of the content in this article.

Pretty much sums up the situation.

Indian Gordon Chang / Gordon Chang incarnate :tup:

Gordon Chang is still too smart for him. He at least makes some money on his perennial miscalculations. At best, this guy is an Atatwolf reincarnate. No more credibility.

Back
Top Bottom